剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
很好 到目前为止你做的不错 汤普森小姐
Good. You have done well thus far, Miss Thompson.
我今晚得提一下立即结婚的事
Tonight, I shall need to raise the matter of a swift wedding.
我
I am...
很抱歉
very sorry.
但你们这个计划 我觉得根本行不通
But this plan of yours, I find it wanting.
欺骗科林是一♥码♥事
Deceiving Colin is one thing,
但跟他母亲近距离在一起
but being at close quarters with his mother,
是另一♥码♥事
that is quite another.
布里奇顿夫人很精明
Lady Bridgerton is shrewd.
她生过八个孩子
She has had eight children.
我相信她会知道有人在糊弄她
Trust she knows when she is being managed.
你在乡村里时最喜欢的休闲是什么
What were your favorite pastimes in the country?
我最喜欢的就是骑马了 夫人
I enjoyed riding above all else, my lady.
你现在只需叫我瓦莱特就好了 还记得吗
Please, you must call me Violet now. Remember?
汤普森小姐真是一个举止得体的小姐 不是吗
Miss Thompson is such a proper young lady, is she not?
你去过英格兰以外的地方吗 汤普森小姐
Have you traveled at all beyond England, Miss Thompson?
科林一直以来的梦想就是环游世界
It has long been Colin's greatest ambition to travel the world.
从没有过
Never.
不过 现在这也是我的一个大梦想了
Though it is now a great ambition of mine as well.
我觉得可以来一次异国蜜月
I am sensing a honeymoon in foreign parts.
你觉得怎么样 布里奇顿勋爵
What think you, Lord Bridgerton?
我不想妄加揣测
I would not like to speculate.
那是自然 我相信异国蜜月
Yes, indeed. I believe a honeymoon in foreign parts
再合适不过了
would be just the thing.
布里奇顿先生 如果现在就举办婚礼
Mr. Bridgerton, you might even make the most
你们或许还能赶上
of this fine weather we've been having
现在的好天气 好好享受一番
if you choose to marry sooner rather than later.
科林还很年轻
Colin is still very young.
我想还是从长计议比较合适
I believe a lengthier engagement would be prudent,
即使现在是好天气
excellent weather notwithstanding.
母亲 我跟你说过汤普森小姐的
Mother, have I told you Miss Thompson
针线活非常棒吗
is very accomplished at needlework?
她很有天赋 让我妹妹相形见绌
She is quite brilliant. Puts my sisters to shame.
我向你保证 那不是真的
I can assure you, that is not true.
你还没见过我妹妹达芙妮的刺绣
You have not seen my sister Daphne's embroidery.
说实话 那就像战场一样
In all honesty, it is like a battlefield.
♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪
♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪
♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪
♪我的男人去集♥会♥很久了♪
♪ Johnny's so long at the fair ♪
♪他答应我会给我带一些蓝♥丝♥带♥回来♪
♪ He promised he'd buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪
♪他答应我会给我带一些蓝♥丝♥带♥回来♪
♪ He promised to buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪
♪答应我会给我带一些蓝♥丝♥带♥回来♪
♪ Promised to buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪
♪我会用它束起我漂亮的棕发♪
♪ To tie up my bonny brown hair ♪
♪亲爱的♪
♪ And it's oh dear... ♪
科林
Colin?
我能跟你说句话吗
Might I have a word?
当然 小佩
Pen, of course.
♪怎么回事呢♪
♪ What can the matter be ♪
♪亲爱的♪
♪ Oh dear ♪
这...
It...
是个很微妙的事
is a rather delicate matter.
我本希望我不会说的
I wish I did not have cause to raise it,
但是我觉得你理应知道
but I believe you deserve to know.
是我的脸上有什么东西吗
Is there something on my face?
整晚都在我脸上吗 是这样对吧
Has it been there all evening? It has, hasn't it?
不好意思 你继续说
Sorry. Um, go on.
你宣布订婚之后我就一直想跟你说的
I have wanted to talk to you since the engagement was announced,
但是周围总有别人
but we're always in company.
所以 是关于玛丽娜的吗
So, this is something about Marina?
她心属他人
Her heart belongs to another.
-什么 -那个人叫乔治·克兰爵士
- What? - His name is Sir George Crane.
他是家族长子 是个士兵
He is a first son, a soldier.
他俩在乡下时就是青梅竹马
They grew up in neighboring properties in the country.
科林 对不起 但我看过他们的情书
I am sorry, Colin, but I have seen their love letters.
我觉得你有必要早点知道这事
I felt you should know before it was too late.
你真的是很善良的人 知道吗
You really are very good. You know that?
你觉得我会在乎
Did you think that I would care
她在我们认识前喜欢过别人
that she had fond feelings for another before we met?
对我来说倒是好事 毕竟 我曾经
It would be rather rich of me, considering I have flirted
和半个伦敦的女孩都打情骂俏过
with half the girls in London at one point.
不 你误解了 他们之间不只是调情
No, you misunderstand. This was no mere flirtation.
玛丽娜深爱着那个男人 如今依旧
Marina loves this man. She loves him still.
然而 她还是要和我结婚
And yet she is marrying me.
相信我 小佩 别担心
Trust me, Pen, do not fret.
我了解玛丽娜和我自己
I know my mind and Marina's.
我们相互理解
We understand each other.
我们把派对挪到走廊来了吗
Have we moved the party to the corridor?
这确实很奇怪
You know, it is peculiar,
不过 我觉得离那架钢琴越远
but the further I get from that pianoforte,
越像是在派对
the more like a party it feels.
小佩 你母亲在找你
Pen, your mother's asking for you.
怎么了吗
Is anything wrong?
是我哥哥吗 他...
Is it my brother? He...
他晚餐的表现很讨厌 我替他道歉
He was odious at dinner. I apologize.
我忍♥受不了了 科林
I cannot stand it, Colin.
我父亲不想要我
My own father does not want me.
就连费瑟英顿一家都着急摆脱我
Even the Featheringtons cannot wait to be rid of me.
我真傻 我还真以为在你家
Fool that I am, I truly thought that with your family,
我能找到归属感
I might finally find acceptance.
但是并不行
But it is no use.
-即使你母亲也只是出于礼貌 -不是的 玛丽娜
- Even your mother is just being polite. - That is not true, Marina.
我现在就是你的家人
I am your family now.
我们会组建我们自己的家庭 你和我一起
We shall make our own family, you and me.
这就是我想要的
It is all I want.
这是我全世界最想要的
It is all I want in all the world.
我真希望我们就在这一秒就结婚
I wish we could be married this very minute.
这样我们就可以永远单独在一起
Then we could be alone together always.
我就再也不必离开你的怀抱
I would never have to leave your arms.
-如果我告诉你有一种办法 -科林 你说什么
- What if I told you there was a way? - Colin, what are--
苏格兰 格莱特纳绿原
Scotland. Gretna Green.
我知道这很疯狂
I know it is mad,
但是在那 我们可以几天内就成婚
but we could be married within a matter of days.
我们只需要想办法到达边境
We just have to make it to the border.
当然 我们刚回来的时候
Anthony would be an ogre about it
安东尼一定会气坏了
when we first return, of course,
但到那时也已经无济于事了
but by then, it would be too late.
那时我们已经结完婚 我们就在一起了
We would be married. We would be together.
你不喜欢这个计划
You hate the idea.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
给我一天的时间 我来安排一切
Allow me a day. I shall arrange everything.
-你在这里啊 -早上好 亲爱的
- Here you are. - Oh, good morning, dearest.
-这是管家的账簿 对吗 -我睡不着
- The steward's books, I take it? - Mm. I could not sleep.
昨晚的运动之后还睡不着吗
Not even after last night's exertions?
你能和我一起吃早餐吗
Would you care to break your fast with me?
很抱歉 亲爱的 村里的农民说得对
I am sorry, my love. The farmer in the village was right.
庄园的事务疏于管理很长时间了
The estates have been neglected far too long.
小麦的产量下降了
Wheat yields are down,
但没人利用农田来放牧
yet nobody uses the fields for livestock grazing,
或换个收成更好的农作物
or rotate to a more plentiful crop.
-这不是管家的工作吗 -他们是我的佃户和村民
- Is that not the steward's job? - They're my tenants, my people.
这是我的责任
The responsibility is mine.
请原谅
Please, excuse me.
我盯着这些数据看了一上午了
I have been staring at these figures all morning.
当然
Of course.
我想我今天也有很多事要忙
I suppose I have a good deal to occupy myself with today too.
我打算去拜访几位你的佃户
You know, I mean to visit some of your tenants.
或许会给他们送些礼物篮 还有...
I might deliver some gift baskets and...
你想家了吗 公爵夫人
Are you missing home, Your Grace?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表