剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
而你能够与之联姻
is a very powerful family, indeed.
想想这对你的女儿们有什么影响
Think what that could do for your girls.
在周六前 让我试一试
Give me until Saturday.
如果在那之前我仍没有
If I have not secured a proposal
得到布里奇顿先生的求婚
from Mr. Bridgerton by then,
我就会微笑着接受拉特利奇勋爵
I shall accept Lord Rutledge with a smile on my face.
孩子 你还有六个月就要分娩了
My girl, you are six months away from motherhood,
幸运的话 有七个月
seven if you're lucky.
即使真的有奇迹发生
And even if a miracle were to occur,
科林·布里奇顿明天就求婚
and Colin Bridgerton proposed tomorrow,
婚礼也要几周后才举♥行♥
the wedding wouldn't be for weeks.
这个前提是
That is only assuming
我们直到新婚之夜才行房♥
we wait until the wedding night to consummate the union.
你要勾引他
You will seduce him?
我要不惜一切
I will do what I must.
非常好 周六是你最后的期限
Very well. You have until Saturday.
国王
My king.
没必要行礼了 洛蒂 坐在我旁边
No need for the formality, Lottie. Sit with me.
小乔治怎么样了
How is little George?
他已经不小了
Well, he is not so little anymore.
事实上 一天比一天胖了
Grows plumper by the day, in fact.
我想也是
I am quite sure he does.
您的子民想念您 亲爱的
Your subjects miss you, my dear.
我想念你
I miss you.
我就在这啊 洛蒂
I'm right here, Lottie.
我刚刚想起了度假屋花♥园♥中的风信子
I was just remembering the bluebells in the cottage garden.
你还记得第一次见到的时候吗
Do you recall when you first saw them?
你说 就好像我们正在云间行走一样
You said it was as if we were walking in the clouds.
你刚在小牧场里养了一大群袋鼠 竟然是袋鼠
You had just filled the paddock with kangaroos, of all things.
-是啊 -可怕的生物
- Yes. - Dreadful creatures.
-花♥园♥怎么样了 -很好 花都盛开了
- How are the gardens coming along? - Oh, they are in full bloom.
吃完饭后 或许我们能去散散步
After your meal, perhaps we could take a walk,
像以前一样
like we used to do.
艾米丽怎么样了
And how is dear Emily?
你能带她来见我吗
Can you bring her to me?
乔治
George...
艾米丽娅病了
Amelia was ill...
好多年前的事了
several years ago.
她两周前才来看过我
She came to my room but a fortnight ago.
你没看到她吗
Did you not see her?
她去世了 乔治
She is gone, George.
你说...
What did you...?
你做了什么吗 你做了什么
Have you done something? What have you done?
你这个女人对我孩子怎么了
What has this woman done to my child?
乔治
George...
不 你干了什么
No! What have you done?
-你干了什么 -陛下
- What have you done? - Your Majesty...
别走 你给我回来
No, you come back here!
她杀了我的孩子
She has killed my child!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
小姐
Miss?
萝丝
Rose.
-一切都好吗 -我睡不着
- Is everything all right? - I cannot sleep.
对你来说 这个点还没睡也太晚了吧
It is quite late for you to be up, too, is it not?
还有很多要做的事
There is much to be done.
如果您在担心婚礼的事 不必多虑
If you're nervous about the wedding, you need not worry.
我向您保证 我会打点好一切
I assure you, I am managing everything.
-我会准备周全 -我知道你会的
- I will be ready. - I know you will.
我不是担心你
You are not who I worry about.
是公爵
The duke.
-他不想结婚了吗 -没有
- Has he asked to beg off, miss? - No.
但他或许想这么做
But he may wish to.
我觉得每个男人直到结婚当天都会犹豫
Every man entertains doubt before the day, I rather think,
但这说明不了什么
but it does not signify.
他会成为你的好丈夫
He will be a good husband to you.
也会成为一个好父亲
A good father as well.
小姐
Miss?
他无法生育
He cannot have children.
我不会假装理解
I shall not pretend to understand
他的身体疾病有多严重
the extent of his physical impediment,
但我想这对公爵来说是件很痛苦的事
but I imagine it is a source of great pain for the duke, indeed.
我有个姨妈 她和丈夫住在格林威治
I have an aunt. She lives in Greenwich with her husband.
他们已经结婚十年了
They have been married for ten years now
却未孕育任何孩子
and never blessed with children,
但他们依然是丈夫和妻子
but they still are to each other as husband and wife.
-他们在一起很幸福 -因为彼此相爱
- Theirs is a happy union. - Because they love each other.
至少你姨妈拥有爱
At least your aunt has that.
我不耽误你了 萝丝 你肯定有好多事要忙
I shall not keep you, Rose. You must have a hundred things to do.
当然了 小姐 晚安
Of course, miss. Good night.
你好难闻
You smell bad.
尼基 别烦他
Nicky! Stop pestering him.
为什么一切都这么亮
Why must everything be so bright?
"白天"这说法不是无缘无故来的
It is called "day" for a reason.
碳和油会吸收你胃里的一切
Charcoal and oil will soak up everything in your gut.
吃吧
Eat.
如果我真的要结婚
If I am, in fact, to marry...
我希望你们都来参加婚礼
I would like the both of you to be present.
"如果" 他似乎还以为能不结婚呢
"If"? He seems to believe there is a way out of this.
我们很荣幸参加
We would be honored to attend.
那就好
Good.
你跟公爵说了你希望拓展业务妈
Have you told the duke about your exhibition series business?
爱丽丝
Alice...
威尔想找人赞助一系列比赛
Will is seeking more investors for a series of matches.
或许 公爵大人
Perhaps, Your Grace,
您和您未来的大舅哥
you and your future brother-in-law
可能有兴趣投资
might be interested in investing?
子爵在向你开枪后肯定欠了你人情
The viscount certainly owes you something after shooting at you.
-爱丽丝 -怎么了
- Alice! - What?
我想公爵大人肯定理解婚姻的基本原则
I am sure His Grace understands the basic tenets of marriage,
至少他今后肯定会
or at least he will.
你知道的一切 我都知道 而我知道的一切
Everything you know, I know. And everything I know...
你最终会知道的
Well, you eventually catch up.
别理她
Pay her no mind.
我就是这样
That's what I do.
好了 宝贝们 来吧 我们出去
Right, dears, come on. Out you go.
这就是你行的最低的礼吗 丹布里夫人
As low as you can go, Lady Danbury?
我这双老膝盖 对 女王陛下
With these knees, yes, Your Majesty.
很好
Very well.
让年轻人上前吧
Let your young people come forward.
我听说
I have heard a rumor
你们希望结婚的特别证书被否决了
that the special license you seek to marry has been denied.
我不确定你们希望我做什么
I am not quite sure what you believe I am to do about it.
别愣着了 说说吧
Well, plead your case.
女王陛下 我向您保证没有发生任何异常
Your Majesty, I assure you nothing untoward has occurred.
只是因为我们太爱彼此
It is only that we love each other so very much.
虽然我很荣幸
While I was deeply flattered
能受到您侄子 王子的青睐
by the attention of your nephew, the prince,
我...
I...
我无法忽略
I simply could not ignore
我对公爵长久以来的感情
my long-standing affection for the duke.
您瞧 女王陛下 我们是一见钟情
You see, Your Majesty, it was love at first sight.
并不是 女王陛下
It was not, Your Majesty.
这位年轻小姐太奉承我了
The young lady flatters me,
但我们对彼此都不是一见钟情
but it was not love at first sight for either of us.
自然我们互相吸引 至少对我而言是如此
There was attraction, certainly, at least on my part.
但布里奇顿小姐认为我自负 傲慢 虚伪
But Miss Bridgerton thought me presumptuous, arrogant, insincere.
全都是真的
All fair, really.
而我觉得她是个乳臭未干
And I thought her a prim young lady
不谙世事的古板少女
barely out of leading strings.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表