剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
我相信我们都希望
as I am sure all of us would like
能摒弃前嫌
to forgive the errors of the past
既往不咎
and move forward.
是吧 妈妈
Yes, Mama?
如你所愿
If that is what you wish.
太好了
How wonderful!
抱歉 夫人 但家里来了辆马车
Apologies, ma'am, but a carriage has arrived back at the house.
来了一位克兰先生
A Mr. Crane is there.
抱歉 你是说"克兰"吗
I beg your pardon, but did you say "Crane"?
是乔治·克兰爵士吗
Would that be a Sir George Crane?
克兰先生 真是幸会
Mr. Crane, how delightful to make your acquaintance.
我完全不知道有你这样的战士要来镇上
I had no idea a soldier such as yourself was coming to town.
而汤普森小姐已经颇有一段日子
And, well, Miss Thompson has not received
没收到你的任何回复了
any correspondence from you in quite some time.
我也没指望她能收到 夫人
Nor would I have expected her to, my lady.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
他不是你以为的那个人 费瑟英顿夫人
That man is not who you believe him to be, Lady Featherington.
他不是乔治 是他弟弟 菲利普爵士
It is not George, but his brother, Sir Phillip.
我今天带来了非常沉痛的消息
I have come bearing grim news today.
我哥哥乔治在战场上牺牲了
My brother George died on the battlefield...
就在几周前 而且...
several weeks ago, and, uh...
玛丽娜
Marina?
玛丽娜 拜托 等等
Marina, please, wait.
他本来要写信给我
He was writing to me...
乔治
George...
他要告诉我他爱我
to tell me he loved me...
告诉我我们可以私奔
to tell me we could run away together
结婚 生下我们的孩子
and marry and have our child.
菲利普爵士在乔治的遗物中
Sir Phillip found this half-written letter
找到了这封只写了一半的信...
amongst George's belongings after he, um...
如果不是您最近的信件
If it were not for your recent inquiries,
菲利普爵士永远不会知道我在这里
Sir Phillip never would have known I was here,
我也永远不会知道乔治...
and I never would have known George...
他是爱我的
He loved me.
一直以来 他都是爱我的
All this time, he loved me.
我还以为他是个恶棍
I thought him a villain,
可他不是
but he was not.
他有非常合理的理由
He had a perfectly reasonable explanation
为什么没回信给我
for not writing back to me.
而我错了
And I was wrong.
埃洛伊丝小姐 你该改天
Miss Eloise, you should come back
等本店开门的时候再来
another day when the shop is open.
我想着希望你能为我破例一次
I had hoped you would make an exception for me.
我需要条裙子参加我姐姐的舞会
I need a dress for my sister's ball.
你已经有裙子参加你姐姐的舞会了
You already have a dress for your sister's ball.
我还需要一条
I need another one.
年轻小姐的裙子永远不嫌多
A young lady can never have too many dresses.
要不这条吧
Perhaps this one.
会让我看起来非常时髦
It would make me look quite in fashion
起码在费瑟英顿那家人的眼里吧
in the eyes of the Featheringtons, I rather think.
那些姑娘真不幸
Unfortunate young ladies.
她们仍被微声到夫人最近的爆料困扰着
They are still quite stung from Lady Whistledown's recent exposé.
真希望作者能写点恭维她们的内容
I wish the author would write something flattering about them!
-也许她会的 -你为什么这么说
- Perhaps she will. - What makes you say that?
因为她知道什么对生意有好处
Because she knows what is good for her business,
而触怒忠实的顾客可不好
and angering loyal customers is not good.
对 确实不好
No... No, it is not.
无论这些忠诚的顾客是费瑟英顿家的人
Whether those loyal customers be Featheringtons
甚至是布里奇顿家的
or Bridgertons, even...
微声到夫人应该会想
Lady Whistledown might wish
好好检查下她对她们的用笔
to examine what she writes about both.
确实
Indeed.
我听人说 男人们
I have heard people say that men,
比如我哥哥
such as my brother, if you will,
能容忍♥流言蜚语
can withstand rumor and gossip,
但...
but...
我并不总是非常确定
I am not always so sure.
我知道你为什么来 埃洛伊丝小姐
I know why you are here, Miss Eloise.
你非常聪慧
You are very smart,
你非常关心自己生命中的人
and you care very much about the people in your life,
你也理当如此
as you should.
但你必须明白 我无意危害任何人
But you must know I have no intention of compromising anyone.
那就好
That is good.
因为女王非常生气
Because the queen is enraged.
不管微声到夫人是谁 她都该小心
So whoever Whistledown is should be careful.
我很不希望她被禁声
I would hate her to be silenced
趁她还有机会改变风格 扭转局面
before she has a chance to change her ways and make things right.
我相信微声到夫人足够聪明 能照顾好自己
I believe Whistledown is smart enough to take care of herself.
是的
Yes.
她当然可以
She certainly is.
很高兴跟你聊天 德拉克罗瓦夫人
Charming chatting with you, Madame Delacroix.
谢谢
Thank you.
把门锁好
Lock the door.
-公爵大人 -公爵夫人
- Your Grace. - Your Grace.
要去威尔的拳击比赛吗
Heading to Will's boxing match?
你要陪我去吗
Will you be accompanying me?
不了 舞会还有很多事要做
No. I have much to do for the ball.
当然 你去吧 表达你的支持
But, of course, you should go and express your support.
西蒙
Simon.
你父亲一开始...
What did your father do...
做了什么才让你发下了那种毒誓
to make you take that vow in the first place?
我们不需要谈这些
We do not need to have this conversation.
作为你的妻子 我就不配得到一个解释吗
Do I not deserve an explanation, as your wife?
你该得到的不只一个解释 我...
You deserve more than that indeed. I...
你现在可能还不理解 但是达芙妮 请记住
You may not understand this now, but Daphne, you must know
我做这些都是为了你好
I am doing this for your own good.
我自己能决定什么是对我好
I can decide for myself what is--
没有我你会过得更好
You will be better off without me.
铁拳胜的赔率是3赔1
Three-to-one on Iron Fist to win!
铁拳胜的赔率现在是5赔2 你呢 先生
Five-to-two in favor of Iron Fist! You, sir?
赢下这场 或许我们就离开这座城
Win this fight, and perhaps we leave this city.
如果我们愿意 可以参加全英格兰的拳赛
We can take our exhibitions all over England if we wish.
继续一场接一场拳赛的生活吗
To continue living fight-to-fight?
爱丽丝 我们应该计划我们的未来
We should be planning for our future, Alice.
我不可能一直打下去
I cannot fight forever.
我们的收入完全取决于
Our circumstance is solely dependent
我卑躬屈膝迎合他们的
on how well I can pander and grovel to the likes of...
程度
them.
威尔 你想说什么
Will, what are you saying?
或许我会输
Perhaps I lose.
或许那样赢得的钱就会足够让我们开心
Perhaps that purse will be enough to keep us happy.
-感谢你来见我 -我一直很欣赏一场好拳赛
- Thank you for meeting me. - Always interested in a good fight.
但你为什么需要我们在这
But why did you want us here?
我想要在这场比赛上下一个大赌注
I want to place a sizable wager on this match,
我听说你俩可以接大买♥♥卖♥♥
and I am told you two can manage serious transactions.
我赌野兽会赢
My money is on The Beast.
在蒙德里奇有大概率赢的情况下
With Mondrich heavily favored?
只有一种可能会让一个落魄的勋爵
There's only one reason a flash cull lord
找我们下如此大的赌注
would come to us with such a bet.
任何了解你的人一定知道你的话不可信
Anyone who knows you must know your word is worthless.
你不需要信我
You don't need to take my word.
不过
Instead
你可以拿走我的房♥契
you can take the deed to my house.
如果我输了 它就是你的了
Should I lose, it's yours.
我以为你一个小时前就到了
I figured you'd have been here an hour ago.
我是该早到的
Well, I would've been,
不过你也并不需要我在这祝你好运
but it's not as if you needed me here to wish you luck.
准备好了吗
You ready?
早就准备好了
As I shall ever be.
女士们先生们 请坐好
Ladies and gentlemen, take your seats!
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表