剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
说的好像费瑟英顿勋爵会同意一样
As if Lord Featherington would ever allow that.
微声到夫人社交小报
此外
In other news,
达芙妮·布里奇顿小姐有了一个古怪的追求者
a most peculiar suitor for Miss Daphne Bridgerton has emerged.
达芙妮
Daphne...
拜访者来了
Your caller.
是能够再一次
Will it be just the two of us...
我们单独相处吗
yet again?
微声到夫人社交小报
去我们的包厢吧 妈妈
Our box, Mama?
布里奇顿夫人
Lady Bridgerton!
和我们坐一起吧
Do join us.
晚上好 女王陛下
Your Majesty, good evening.
你一定还记得我女儿达芙妮吧
You must remember my daughter, Daphne.
是的
Yes.
她之前让人眼前一亮
She made quite an impression...
然而这种印象转瞬即逝
however fleeting it may have been.
今晚我想邀请你们二位来我的包厢
I would like to welcome you both to my box this evening.
我坚持
I insist.
他们说她丈夫
They are saying her husband
活不到这个月底
will not live till the end of the month.
这绝对是那个恶毒的
Surely another rumor
散布丑闻的八卦作家捏造的另一个谣言
provided by that vicious, scandal-mongering writer.
她的堕落就没下限吗
Should her degradation know no bounds?
微声到夫人也在写我家人的事
Lady Whistledown writes about my family too.
然而我觉得公爵经受得住这样的仔细审查
Yet I suppose the duke can withstand such scrutiny,
因为他毕竟是个男人
since he is, after all, a man.
公爵大人很幸运 在他母亲出事后
His Grace was fortunate to have you there with him as a child
有你照顾年幼的他 真是太可怕了
after what happened to his mother. Awful!
-他不是微声到夫人写的那样 -达芙妮也不是
- He is not what Whistledown writes. - Nor is Daphne.
那看起来他俩的共同点还挺多
It would seem the two of them have that much in common, then.
更为不般配的人也成为了夫妇
Matches have certainly been made with far less.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
微声到夫人只写她所看到的
Lady Whistledown merely writes what she sees.
也许我们需要帮她看得更清楚
Perhaps we need to help her to see things a bit more clearly.
公爵很喜欢吃醋栗馅饼
The duke is quite fond of gooseberry pie.
这可是我家厨子的拿手菜
The very dish my cook is renowned for.
你没听到我们在聊什么吗
Haven't you heard what we're talking about?
据我们所知 微声到夫人可能是住在
For all we know, Whistledown may be some interloper
布卢姆斯伯里某处的哪个外来者
living in Bloomsbury, of all places.
布卢姆斯伯里有那么糟吗
What should be so terrible about Bloomsbury?
那里的人真的靠工作维生吗
That people there actually work for a living?
她看起来确实是个有内♥幕♥消息的人
She does seem to be someone with access.
-谁知道微声到夫人是不是女人 -有道理
- Who knows if Whistledown is even a she? - Fair point.
因为她太棒了所以只能是男人吗
Because she is simply too good to be anyone but a man?
我认为很明显 这个作家就是丹布里夫人
Well, I think it rather obvious that the writer is Lady Danbury.
丹布里夫人喜欢直接在社交场合侮辱他人
Lady Danbury enjoys sharing her insults with society directly.
她绝对懒得把那些话写下来
She would never bother herself writing them all down.
会是费瑟英顿夫人吗
Could it be Lady Featherington?
-不会 -不会
- No! - No.
你还没看到微声到夫人写的
You have yet to read what Whistledown writes
关于费瑟英顿一家的事 妹妹
of the Featheringtons, little sister.
请你别介意这种没规矩的议论 大人
You must forgive this rather unruly debate, Your Grace.
怎么会 我觉得很有趣
Nonsense. I find it entertaining.
你们所有人都坐在一张桌上 甚至是孩子
All of you at one table, even the children.
我知道这可能不太流行 但我们喜欢彼此
Well, I realize it may be unfashionable, but we like each other.
大部分时间是
Most of the time.
你该常来我们家做客 大人
You should join us more often, Your Grace.
也许在我们去乡间别♥墅♥时可以一起
Perhaps when we travel to our country seat.
非常欢迎你的到来
You would be most welcome.
格雷戈里 你能别再朝我扔豆子了吗
Gregory! Would you stop tossing peas at me?
那些豆子本来就在那里
Those peas were already there.
你不能告诉我该做什么 我比你大
You cannot tell me what to do. I am older.
-我比你高 -孩子们
- And I'm taller. - Children...
他确实长得很不错
He does have a presence about him.
如果真有放荡公爵的话
If rakish dukes were one's thing.
-我要去跟杰克逊好好理论一下 -你吗
- I'm to spar with Jackson himself. - You?
你是在嫉妒吗
Is that envy I detect in your voice?
判断 兄弟 我得眼见为实
Judgment, brother. I shall need to witness this.
你看起来不太高兴
You appear displeased.
是吗
Do I?
我们坐在一起 布里奇顿小姐
We find ourselves seated beside each other, Miss Bridgerton.
我以为这样你会很高兴
I'd like to think you're happy about that.
或许吧 大人
Perhaps, Your Grace,
如果你不要一直想我就更好了
it would be better if you refrained from thinking about me at all.
这可真让人吃惊
It is simply surprising.
是的 对一位淑女来说
Yes! However is it possible for a lady
当她坐在公爵旁边时
to offer anything other than a smile
除了微笑还能做什么呢
whilst seated beside a duke?
你看待问题太...
...you regarding subjects much too...
-哪怕有你那样的名声 -你知道我的名声
- Even one of your reputation. - You are aware of my reputation.
我知道你是我大哥的好朋友
I am aware of your friendship with my eldest brother.
如果这还不够 我还知道
If that were not enough, I am also aware
一位作家最近写的有关你的一些事
of the things a certain writer has recently written of you.
放肆 很明显
Presumptuous? Clearly.
傲慢 绝对的
Arrogant? Most definitely.
你就是个彻头彻尾的花♥花♥公♥子♥
You are a rake... through and through.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
谁不要一直想谁来着
Who is to refrain from thinking about whom again?
我向你保证 我对你没兴趣
I assure you. I am anything but interested in you.
-很好 -没错
- Good. - Quite.
我对你也完全不感兴趣
And I anything but interested in you,
我老朋友的长妹
the eldest sister of my oldest friend,
某作家笔下最近另一个话题人物
yet another recent subject of a certain writer.
贞洁 整洁 急切
Chaste, neat, desperate.
-我必须告诉你 -是急切地想结婚
- I shall have you know... - To marry, that is.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I am wrong.
黑斯廷斯 很高兴你决定今晚来我家做客
Hastings, I'm so glad you decided to join us this evening.
-你还真是主动 -根本不是
- It was most spontaneous of you. - Not at all.
丹布里夫人代表我
With Lady Danbury accepting
接受了你亲爱的母亲的盛情邀请
your dear mother's gracious invitation on my behalf...
我怎么敢拒绝呢
Well, however could I have declined?
你必须留下来吃甜点
You must stay for dessert.
是醋栗馅饼 大人
It's gooseberry pie, Your Grace.
太好了
Lovely!
您之前是个通情达理的母亲
You were a reasonable mother
-直到您的大女儿到了适婚年龄 -安东尼
- until your eldest daughter came of age. - Anthony...
这种明显是由
This matchmaking scheme
您和丹布里夫人炮制的牵线搭桥计划
you rather transparently concocted with Lady Danbury,
根本行不通
it will not work.
我想不出比公爵更适合达芙妮的人
I can think of worse matches for Daphne than a duke.
-我以为你们是朋友 -我们是好朋友
- I believe the two of you to be friends. - We are good friends.
所以我知道他绝对无意结婚
Which is why I know he has absolutely no intention of marrying.
你得理解 所有男人都这么说
You must understand all men make that assertion.
-你 你父亲 -别把父亲扯进来
- Your... Your father... - Do not bring Father into this.
即使他想找妻子
Even if he were in want of a wife,
您也绝不该让公爵接近达芙妮
you would most certainly not have the duke anywhere near Daphne.
我一直坚信
I am fully subscribed to the belief
浪子回头金不换 他们能成为最好丈夫
that reformed rakes make the very best of husbands.
他不会让她幸福的
He will not make her happy!
达芙妮值得更好的人
Daphne deserves better.
而且我知道 您以为自己在解决问题
And I know... I know you think you are solving the problem,
但其实没有
but you are not.
关于这件事 我就想说这么多
And that is all I shall say about the matter.
明晚在沃克斯豪尔
The duke will be joining us
公爵会作为我们的贵客一同前往
as our guest at Vauxhall tomorrow evening.
我承认 劝说他同往并不容易
I admit, it was not easy to convince him to come.
-您越界了 -她是我的长女
- You overstep. - She is my eldest daughter.
-但她是我的责任 您也是 -责任
- Yet she is my responsibility, as are you. - Responsibility?
请您不要再添乱了
Do not make this any more difficult than it already is.
安东尼 我想问你个问题
I wish to know something, Anthony.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表