剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
been introduced to my daughter Daphne, Lord Ambrose.
是的 我们在你哥哥的早会上见过
Uh, yes. We met at your brother's levee.
如果我没记错的话 大人
If I recall, my lord,
你刚在纽马克特赢下第一场赛马
you had just won your first race at Newmarket.
第一场 也是唯一一场
His first and only, I believe.
如果是那样的话
Well, in that case,
希望阁下已经找到一匹新马了
let us hope his lordship has found himself a new horse.
最近都没在
I haven't had the pleasure
我们的俱乐部见到你 安布罗斯
of seeing you at our club lately, Ambrose.
这是否与你去年冬天
Should it have anything to do with the unpaid balance
欠下未还的赌债有关呢
you left on our betting books winter last?
安布罗斯就是个骗子
Ambrose is a cheat.
任何稍有道德的人 都会确保还清债务
A man of any honor ensures his debts are fully paid.
我完全不知道
I did not realize.
你怎么会知道呢
Well, how could you have done?
所以需要我在这里 妹妹
It is the very reason I am here, Sister.
我们去屋里转转吧
Let us take a turn about the room.
他挺讨喜的
He is rather pleasing.
他就是来这里捞钱的
He is rather here to shuffle about hunting fortunes.
相信我 刘易斯先生知道你的嫁妆价值不菲
Trust Mr. Lewis knows of your sizable dowry.
离他远点
Leave him be.
-那你一定也认识他 -沃辛顿先生 二儿子
- I presume you know of him too? - Mr. Worthington. Second son.
我们能找到更好的
We shall find better.
他的身世存疑
He is of dubious parentage.
我不会让你和诗人在一起的 但愿不会
I shall not have you making a life with a poet, heaven forbid.
也不能是个怪人
Nor an eccentric.
我保证
My word!
安东尼 小芙
Anthony! Daph!
如果你的哥哥们是今晚男士中的唯一人选
If the only gentlemen present this evening are your brothers,
那我们可真是遇到大♥麻♥烦了
then we're in a great deal of trouble, indeed.
你一直强调"我们"
You continue to say "We."
母亲告诉你了吗 首站是希腊
Did Mother tell you yet? About my tour? I'm to begin in Greece.
-希腊 真够刺♥激♥呀 科林 -警戒状态
- Greece? How adventurous, Colin! - On guard!
迟了
Too late.
我已经看到你们了
I already noted you.
-丹布里夫人 -晚上好
- Lady Danbury. - Good evening.
布里奇顿小姐 你今晚真漂亮
Miss Bridgerton, you look rather lovely this evening.
为什么不去舞池跳舞呢
Is there a reason I've yet to see you on the dance floor?
马上就去 丹布里夫人
All in good time, Lady Danbury.
小可怜
You poor thing.
那是谁
Who is that?
我从没见过她
I'm sure I've never seen her.
玛丽娜·汤普森小姐 我丈夫的远房♥表妹
Miss Marina Thompson, a distant cousin of my husband's.
打扮的真俗气 不是吗
She's rather dowdy, is she not?
布里奇顿兄弟已经有人被吸引了
One of the Bridgerton boys is joining the swarm.
呵
Well!
显而易见
Most telling!
明天你家门口将会挤满了人
I imagine your household will be a hive of callers in the morning,
费瑟英顿夫人
Lady Featherington.
有了一个追求者 其他追求者也会跟风而去
Where one suitor goes, the rest will surely follow.
失陪
Excuse me.
看那
There.
公爵 他走到哪我都能一眼认出
The duke. I would recognize him anywhere.
-妈妈 你带我们去哪 -去见那位公爵
- Mama, where are you taking us? - To meet the duke.
这人可不在我们的计划中
That man is not in our miniatures.
赶紧的 得赶在他见到汤普森小姐之前
Make haste before he should see Miss Thompson.
阁下
Your Grace.
请让我为你介绍我的女儿们
Let me introduce my daughters,
普鲁登斯·费瑟英顿小姐
Miss Prudence Featherington,
费丽帕·费瑟英顿小姐
Miss Philipa Featherington.
我已经口干舌燥了
I'm quite parched.
我去给你拿一杯柠檬水
I shall fetch you a glass of lemonade.
不 今晚你已经为我做很多事了
No. You have already done so much for me tonight.
我马上就回来
I shall return in a mere moment.
晚上好
Good evening.
杯好小
Small glasses.
-巴布鲁克勋爵 -小东西们 不是吗
- Lord Berbrooke. - Tiny little things, are they not?
玻璃杯吗 好像是的
The glasses? I suppose.
那这事就说定了
Then the matter is settled.
我不太确定我们说的是什么事 大人
I'm not entirely sure the matter in which we discuss, my lord.
你总能逗我开心 布里奇顿小姐
You've always amused me, Miss Bridgerton,
我还是学生时就这样 那时你
ever since I was a schoolboy, and you were...
不到五岁
All but five?
我哥哥 他叫我了
My brother, he summons me.
再见
Adieu.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton?
请等一下
A moment, please!
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton?
-抱歉 -不好意思
- Pardon me. - Forgive me.
对 请稍等一下 谢谢
Ah, yes. Wait just one second, thank you.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
你的名字 先生
Your name, sir?
你期望我相信你不知道我的名字吗
Am I honestly to believe you do not already know my name?
稍等 是的 你好
One moment. Yes, yes. Oh, hello.
如果你想自我介绍 小姐
If you desired an introduction, madam,
我认为贸然搭讪是最没教养的做法
I do believe accosting me to be the least civilized of ways.
贸然搭讪
Accosting you?
没错 她们什么都做得出来
Truly, they will try anything.
先生 那不是
Sir, that is not
这不是
This is not
-你叫什么名字 -巴西特
- What is your name? - Basset.
巴西特
Basset!
-布里奇顿 -过来 老朋友
- Bridgerton! - Come here, old friend!
我听说你父亲的事了
I heard news of your father.
-去他的 你已经不是巴西特了 -我应该
- Deuce take it, you are no longer Basset. - I shall--
黑斯廷斯 黑斯廷斯公爵 现在大名鼎鼎了
Hastings! The Duke of Hastings, now known for evermore.
黑斯廷斯公爵 是吗
The Duke of Hastings, is it?
-没错 黑斯廷斯 这是我妹妹 -你妹妹
- Right, Hastings, this is my sister. - Your sister?
达芙妮 黑斯廷斯和我是在牛津认识的
Daphne, Hastings and I know each other from our days at Oxford,
那些日子还历历在目
days we shall not soon forget.
没错 我很清楚你会交什么样的朋友 哥哥
Yes. As I am well aware of the company you keep, brother,
我想你和公爵相处的日子一定很有教养
I am certain your days with His Grace were most civilized, indeed.
黑斯廷斯 我们应该好好叙一下旧
Hastings, we shall need to get together properly.
那我们在俱乐部见
I expect to see you at our club, then.
的确 晚安 布里奇顿
Indeed. Evening, Bridgerton.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
达芙妮 我想韦瑟比勋爵正要找你跳舞呢
Daphne, I believe Lord Wetherby is looking for you to dance.
-是吗 -只可惜我们正要走了
- Is he? - If only it weren't time for us to retire.
达芙妮一点也不累 我会陪着她
Daphne's anything but weary. I shall stay with her.
-那太好了 -达芙妮
- That would be lovely. - Daphne
这里所有人都想娶你
there is nary a gentleman here who would not take your hand.
你一定要想清楚
You must think about this.
现在最该做的事不是跳舞
The most perfect thing to do now is not to dance,
而是让他们对你更加牵挂
but to leave them all wanting more.
明白此中道理的人
If anyone knows how this works,
非你的大哥莫属
it is your eldest brother.
也许他是对的
Perhaps he is right.
我们走吧
Let us go.
小姐 你已经醒了
Miss! You've already awakened!
今早让厨子尽量多准备些饼干
Have Cook prepare as many biscuits as he can this morning.
或许我们还可以再拿几把椅子到客厅
Perhaps we might move a few extra chairs into the drawing room too.
我很好奇谁是第一个拜访的人
I do wonder which gentleman will be the very first to call.
我有好多事想问他们
I have so much to ask of them all.
我们先给你穿衣服
Well, let us get you dressed.
安东尼
Anthony!
我没想到今早能在这见到你
I did not expect to see you here this morning.
你来的太早了 亲爱的
It is terribly early for you, dearest.
我不知道为什么睡不着 我想是太激动了
I could not sleep for some reason. All the excitement, I presume.
我是第一个到的人吗
Am I the first gentleman to arrive?
非常好
How wonderful!
有访客 夫人 斯塔福伯爵和芬利侯爵
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表