剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
满足了像我这样地位的女子所想象的一切
everything a woman in my position might want.
-我知道你有怨气 -公爵并没有来拜访我
- Your vindictiveness is noted- - The duke has not called on me.
我也没有和你的任何一个朋友结交
And I am not consorting with any friend of yours.
我必须要说
Though I must say,
我一点也不奇怪
it is not surprising in the least
你来找我只是因为嫉妒
to know that you are only here because you are jealous.
-我不是因为嫉妒才来的 -再见 大人
- I'm not here because I'm jealous. - Goodbye, my lord.
我来是因为我想你了
I am here because I miss you!
我满脑子只有你 西耶娜
I cannot think of anything else, Siena.
回到我身边吧
Come back to me.
你的社会地位并未改变
Your position in life remains unchanged.
我的也不会
And so, too, does mine.
你是高高在上的子爵
You are the viscount.
你的责任永远与头衔有关 高于一切
Your responsibility will always be to that title, above all else.
你将会成婚 生育子女 保护家庭
You shall marry, sire an heir, and guard your family.
而我 我只是那个你在暗地里交好的女子
And I... I shall always be the woman you may love in darkness...
-不 -永远不得见天日
- No. - but never in the light of day.
你之前向我承诺过
You have made me promises before,
我像个傻瓜一样相信了
and I, like a fool, believed them.
我不能再被你愚弄一次了
I cannot be your fool again.
邮差来了
Post has arrived!
西班牙来信 汤姆森小姐收
玛丽娜 在这 从西班牙寄来的信
Marina, it is here. A letter from Spain.
肯定是乔治爵士写的 他给你回信了
It must be from Sir George. He has written back to you.
怎么样 他说什么
Well, what does he say?
怎么样
Well?
发生什么了 玛丽娜 他受伤了吗
What has happened? Marina, has he been wounded?
他假装我们之间无事发生
He pretends there was nothing between us.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他说他不想
He says he desires...
再跟我有任何关系
nothing more to do with me,
还有我们的
or our...
我的状况
my situation.
他说这与他毫无干系
That he had no part in it.
所以
So...
看来我们的努力没有白费
it would seem our efforts were not in vain.
我相信
I believe...
几乎一模一样 夫人
Oh, it is quite exact, ma'am.
确保你把信放回原来我们找到的位置
Make certain you place the letters just the way we found them
汤普森小姐枕头下面
beneath Miss Thompson's pillow.
那个士兵回来以后要怎么办 夫人
What do we do when her soldier arrives home, ma'am?
要是他回来了 我敢肯定
If he should return, I can say with certainty,
他也不会来接她的
he will not be coming to collect her.
她总要看清男人的真面目
She was going to learn the truth about men one way or another.
我们只是做了对的事 对她最好的事
We have done what is right and what is best,
现在她免受伤害了
and now she is protected.
现在 把我的眉峰画低点
Now, draw my arches lower.
要不然我一整天脸上都要挂着
Otherwise, I'll have a look of constant astonishment
吃惊的表情
on my face all day.
真美 亲爱的
Beautiful, dearest.
布里奇顿夫人
Ah, Lady Bridgerton.
考珀夫人
Lady Cowper.
我得说 达芙妮这么迷恋公爵是件好事
I must say, it is a good thing Daphne is so taken by the duke.
-谢谢 -要是你家达芙妮选择了他
- Well, thank you-- - Cressida would never have a hope with the prince
克莉茜达和王子肯定没戏
if your Daphne went for him.
众所周知我家宝贝可能很幸运
We all know my darling might have the fortune,
但还是你家达芙妮脸蛋漂亮
but it is your Daphne who has the face.
你可以把那条裙子收起来了 萝丝
You can put that dress away, Rose.
我们今晚不参加舞会了吗
Are we not attending the ball this evening?
不 要去
No, we are,
但我要穿那条银白相间的
but I shall wear the white and silver instead.
还有我的头发 你能做你喜欢的造型吗
And my hair. Will you do it just the way you like
戴上小圈珠宝花饰
with the circlet of jewels and flowers?
当然 你会看起来完美无瑕
Of course. You will look perfect.
很好 这就是他们想要的
Good. That is what they want.
你今晚会和我们一起参加舞会吗 安东尼
Will you be joining us at tonight's ball, Anthony?
我接受了邀请
I have accepted the invitation.
那你或许可以先看一眼这个单子
Perhaps you might cast your eye over this list before the event, then.
这是什么
What is this?
一些名字 十四个 准确来说
These are names. Fourteen, to be exact.
十四名单身适婚年轻小姐
Fourteen single, eligible young ladies,
都出身名门望族
all from excellent families.
利沃斯夫人的大女儿
Lady Leeworth's eldest miss is--
我会考虑您的建议 多谢
I shall consider your suggestions. Thank you.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
你看到什么时间了
What time do you have?
什么
What?
时间
The time.
我进来的时候你正在看
You were just checking your father's old watch
父亲的老怀表 对吧
when I caught you, yes?
不错的传家宝
It is a lovely heirloom.
现在是四十五分 母亲
It is quarter till, Mother.
确实很晚了
It's quite late, indeed.
不论如何 记得告诉我
At any rate, do let me know
该给你介绍哪位 亲爱的
who I should introduce you to, my dear.
时间 我们都知道
Time, as we both know,
是重中之重
is certainly of the essence.
克莉茜达王妃
Prinzessin Cressida.
念起来朗朗上口 不是吗
It rolls right off the tongue, does it not?
汤普森小姐 很高兴看到你回来
Miss Thompson, how lovely to see you back with us.
我能邀请你跳下一支舞吗
Might I have your next dance?
我很愿意 大人
I would be delighted, my lord.
你整晚都很沉默 公爵大人
You have been rather reserved all evening, Your Grace.
我决定提早离开英格兰
I have decided to leave England earlier than expected.
抱歉 丹布里夫人
Apologies, Lady Danbury,
但我觉得是时候该走了
but I believe it is time for me to go.
你真傻
You're foolish.
你感觉还好吗 亲爱的
Are you feeling all right, dearest?
非常好
Exceptionally.
布里奇顿小姐 我必须得和你跳第一支舞
Miss Bridgerton, I simply must have your first dance.
那是我的荣幸 殿下
It would be an honor, Your Highness.
会是真的吗
Could it be true?
这一季的钻石 是比预料之中
The season's diamond even more precious
更加闪耀的稀世珍宝
and rare a stone than previously thought?
因为如今这颗璀璨明珠似乎成了
For it now appears this treasure is set to join the likes
女王向来珍爱的王冠珠宝的一部分
of the queen's ever-so-cherished crown jewels themselves.
黑斯廷斯公爵 我听说
The Duke of Hastings, I hear,
昨晚看起来似乎瞠目结舌
was left looking rather tongue-tied last night,
布里奇顿小姐好像终于厌倦了
as Miss Bridgerton seems to have finally grown tired
等待他抛出那个至关重要的问题
of waiting for him to pose that all-important question.
又或者 这位年轻小姐只是弃暗投明了
Or, perhaps, the young miss has simply traded up.
出乎意料吗 确实
Surprising? Quite.
不可理喻吗 当然不
Unreasonable? Of course not.
毕竟 要是能拥有一位王子
After all, why settle for a duke
又为何止步于公爵呢
when one can have a prince?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表