剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
of the lingering effects of...
-你刚才想说什么来着 -什么
- What were you going to say? - What?
刚才 你本来要说什么来着
Before, you started to say something.
我不记得了
I-- I do not recall.
西蒙 看着我
Simon, look at me.
这不是镇上最热门的情侣嘛
Well, if it isn't the most talked-about couple in the ton.
真是天造地设的一对
Such a perfect-looking pair.
确实 你俩会组建一个美好的家庭 我确信
Indeed. The two of you will make a fine family, I am sure of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们很幸福 -非常幸福
- We are so happy. - Very much so.
我记得那种感觉
I remember that feeling,
那种初入爱河的紧张感
the nerves of new love.
或是类似的感觉
Or something like it.
-德拉克罗瓦夫人 你好 我... -她不在
- Madame Delacroix, good day. May I-- - She is not here.
我只恳请占用她片刻
I only beg a moment of her time.
她并不欠我时间 我知道
She does not owe me her time, I know that.
她不欠我分毫
She does not owe me anything.
可我希望能供养她 就像我许诺的那样
But I wish to provide for her regardless, as I promised.
她会被照顾得很好
She will be taken care of.
-你能转告她吗 -你来晚了 西耶娜已经走了
- Will you tell her? - You are too late. Siena's gone.
走了
Gone?
你是说她离开镇子了
You mean, she's left town?
是的
Indeed.
如你所见 大人 她不需要你的钱
As it transpires, my lord, she does not need your money,
也不需要你的任何东西
nor anything else from you, for that matter.
-告诉我她在哪 -别去打扰那姑娘了
- Tell me where she is? - Leave the young lady alone.
你伤她还不够深吗
Have you not done enough?
瓦利太太今早在女装店
It seems Mrs. Varley had some trouble
似乎遇到点麻烦
at the modiste this morning.
德拉克罗瓦夫人拒绝为她提供任何裙子
Madame Delacroix is refusing to give her any of the dresses
除非先付清上个月的账
until the last few months' bills are paid.
姑娘们已经有很多裙子了
The young ladies have plenty of dresses.
也许可以换着再穿一轮
Perhaps it is possible for them to wear them all again.
又或许 你也可以
And perhaps it is possible for you
别再抽你的烟了
to do without your tobacco as well!
科林·布里奇顿先生求访汤姆森小姐
Mr. Colin Bridgerton for Miss Thompson.
布里奇顿先生 这花真好看
Mr. Bridgerton, these are beautiful.
我得为你鼓掌 汤普森小姐
I applaud you, Miss Thompson.
我每次来访都会带花
I bring you flowers on each of my visits,
而你每次都能表现出令人钦佩的惊讶
and yet you react with admirable surprise every time.
我得给你带点意想不到的东西了
I shall need to bring you something unexpected.
也许可以带一堆西红柿
A bushel of tomatoes, perhaps.
玛丽娜讨厌西红柿
Marina hates tomatoes.
才没有
That is untrue.
我喜欢西红柿
I love tomatoes.
科林 你知道我听说
Colin, you know where I have heard
在哪能弄到上等的西红柿吗
you can get excellent tomatoes?
希腊
Greece.
也许你可以带一株西红柿苗回来
Perhaps you could bring back a tomato plant
给汤普森小姐留作纪念
for Miss Thompson as a souvenir
你今年不是要去旅行嘛
when you return from your travels this year.
我目前还不确定旅行的事 小佩
I am uncertain of my travels at the moment, Pen.
-可你那么热爱旅行 -确实
- But you were so keen to travel. - It is true.
但我要是走了 在伦敦可能会错过
But, were I to go, there may be things in London
比看世界更重要的事
I should miss even more than seeing the world.
-来点茶吗 布里奇顿先生 -再好不过了
- Some tea, Mr. Bridgerton? - That would be lovely.
妈妈
Mama?
-你觉得这样明智吗 -你什么意思
- Do you think this is wise? - Whatever do you mean?
科林还年轻
Colin is young,
还不能认真地考虑婚姻
years from seriously thinking about marriage.
我可不想玛丽娜浪费自己的时间
I would hate to think Marina is simply wasting her time,
她最缺的就是时间 这是显而易见的
time she simply does not have, of course.
仅此而已
That is all.
你的女主人不认识公爵在乡村大宅的
Your mistress will not know the household staff
那些仆人
at the duke's country home,
所以你有责任
so it will be your business
满足她的需求 让她到那边能轻松点
to attend to her needs and ease her arrival.
她的幸福是你的头等大事
Her happiness is your greatest concern.
不 不
No, no, no!
糖霜必须跟百合花一样白
The icing must be as white as lilies.
这可是体面人家
This is a proper family.
有一票上等白糖沉到海里了
A shipment of fine sugar went down at sea.
伦敦也买♥♥不到 不管有钱还是有爱
There is no more in London, for love nor money.
达芙妮小姐在庆典上想用玫瑰还是丁香
Does Miss Daphne wish for roses or lilacs for the ceremony?
你家女主人想在蛋糕上浇朗姆酒还是白兰地
Does your mistress wish the cake to be soaked in rum or brandy?
婚礼宴席是用牛舌还是火腿配鸡蛋
Will it be tongue or ham with eggs for the reception?
我不确定 我会问问
I am not sure. I shall ask.
萝丝 你是未来公爵夫人的贴身女佣
Rose, you are the future duchess's lady's maid.
你必须了解这些事
You must know these things.
您的婚纱还有很久才能做好
Your wedding gown is a long way from being finished,
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
我保证不会令您失望
I promise you will not be disappointed.
她还需要一套新上衣
She will need a new pelisse too,
以及一些私下穿的衣物
and then the more intimate items.
四条睡裙 或者五条
Four nightdresses, perhaps? Or five?
我要五条新睡裙做什么
What could I possibly need with five new nightdresses?
不是给您的 亲爱的 是为您爱人准备的
They are not for you, ma chère, but for your amoureux.
不然您认为蜜月是用来做什么的
What else do you think a honeymoon is for?
那将是最特别的时刻 亲爱的
It will be a most special time, dear.
五条 五条睡裙应该够了
Yes, five. Five nightdresses will do nicely.
达芙妮
Daphne!
很高兴见到你
How lovely to see you.
我希望你的婚纱能按时做好
I do hope your wedding dress will be ready in time.
德拉克罗瓦夫人肯定在飞速赶工
Madam Delacroix must be working so fast.
母亲 能等我一会儿吗
Mama, might you spare me a moment?
我得问问克莉茜达对布料的意见
I must have Cressida's opinion on some fabric.
她的品味无可挑剔
Her taste is impeccable.
好的 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
我得为蜜月旅行准备一件新上衣
I am to have a new pelisse for my honeymoon.
这颜色怎么样 也许再镶上些皮草
What about this color? Trimmed with fur, perhaps.
这季节穿皮草
Fur, at this time of year?
也许这取决于
Well, I suppose it depends on how much time
你和公爵要在户外待多久
you and the duke spend outdoors.
不过我猜你们更喜欢半夜在花♥园♥里散步吧
But you are fond of a midnight garden stroll, I believe.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you mean.
我亲眼看见 乔布瑞奇舞会那天
I am almost certain I saw the two of you
你俩在花♥园♥里幽会
in the gardens at the Trowbridge ball.
并且没有随从跟着
No chaperone in sight.
那真是奇怪
How strange.
我不记得自己离开过舞厅
I do not recall leaving the ballroom.
不过我敢说 晚上很难
Though I dare say it would have been difficult
从室内看清楚花♥园♥吧
to see the gardens with any real clarity at night,
除非你自己就在室外
unless you were actually out in them yourself.
楼上的阳台 能将花♥园♥里的景色
My view of the garden was perfectly clear
尽收眼底呢 达芙妮
from the safety of the terrace, Daphne.
你假意接近王子就是想让公爵吃醋
You dallied with the prince purely to rouse the duke's jealousy,
之后又勾引他去花♥园♥
and then you lured him into those gardens
以此骗他结婚
to trap him into marriage.
真没想到
I never would have imagined
布里奇顿家的人会这么无♥耻♥
that a Bridgerton would ever come to know such shame.
请你注意你的用词 克莉茜达
You should consider your words more carefully, Cressida.
再过几天我就是公爵夫人了
In a matter of days, I am to be a duchess,
而你 却和现在一样
and you shall be just as you are now,
无名无份
unmarried and untitled.
是成为公爵夫人的朋友还是敌人
So you can either be a duchess's friend or her enemy.
请自行决定
It is entirely up to you.
还是让我们先看看
First, let us see if you actually manage
结婚之事是否能如你所愿吧
to drag him down that aisle at all.
我可不认为像公爵那样的人
I would imagine a man like the duke does not take kindly
愿意被人强迫做任何事
to being forced into anything.
微声到夫人社交小报
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表