剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
不是睡觉的时候
Not when you are sleeping.
你抚摸自己的时候
When you touch yourself.
你会抚摸自己吧
You do touch yourself?
自己一个人的时候
When you are alone,
你可以抚摸自己
you can touch yourself...
身体的任何部位 只要能带来快♥感♥
anywhere on your body, anywhere that gives you pleasure,
但尤其是
but especially...
双腿之间
between your legs.
等你找到一种特别享受的感觉
And when you find a feeling you particularly enjoy...
你可以继续下去
you can carry on with that...
直到那种感觉渐渐累积
until the feeling grows,
最终你会达到
and eventually you reach...
一个顶峰
a pinnacle,
一种释放
a release.
这应该会对你有帮助
And that should help you...
走吧
Come.
我要求知道
I demand to know.
你花这么多时间陪布里奇顿小姐
Is all this time you are spending with Miss Bridgerton
之后你有打算吗
leading anywhere?
就不能只是一起度过的好时光吗
Could it not merely be time well spent?
长♥期♥求爱是一回事
A prolonged courtship is one thing,
但现在只要是人都能看出来
but now it is very clear to anyone with eyes
达芙妮·布里奇顿吸引了弗雷德里克王子
that Daphne Bridgerton has caught the attention of Prince Friedrich.
如果你想拥有那个女孩 娶她为妻
If you have designs upon the girl and wish to marry her,
那弗雷德里克可以消失 我不在乎
then Friedrich can disappear, for all I care,
成为茶余饭后的谈资
and become a delicious dinner party anecdote.
但如果你只是在玩弄她
But if you are merely dallying with her,
而她错过了一次如此完美的婚配
and if she loses her chance of such an extraordinary match,
只是因为被你迷得晕头转向
simply because she is too wrapped up in your charms...
那样的话
well, then...
她就太愚蠢了
she would be a fool,
我也永远不会原谅你的冷漠无情
and I would never forgive you your carelessness.
布里奇顿小姐一点也不愚蠢
Miss Bridgerton is far from a fool.
那就是你太残忍♥了
Then you are just being cruel,
我们都知道我不是这么教育你的
and we both know I taught you better than that.
我在壁炉里发现了你速写本的残骸
I found bits of your sketchbook in the fireplace.
你现在开始监视我了吗
Are you spying on me now?
你得真的有趣 不然我才懒得监视你
You'd actually have to be interesting for me to bother spying on you.
那个速写本里的画太糟糕了
The drawings in that sketchbook were abominable.
我自己都看不下去
I could not stand to look at them.
我想那就是为什么叫它速写本
I believe that is why they call it a sketchbook.
我写日记和写小说是不一样的
I write in my diary, which is not the same as writing in my novel.
求之不得的感觉肯定
It must be very difficult to want something and
-很不好受 -埃洛伊丝
- not be able to get it. - Eloise...
如果你喜欢画画但缺乏练习
If you enjoy drawing but need practice,
那就去练习
then practice.
请一位绘画大♥师♥
Hire a drawing master.
找个年轻小姐假装赞不绝口
Find a young lady to act impressed.
如果你想要星星月亮
If you desire the sun and the moon,
那你出门朝天空射一箭就行了
all you have to do is go out and shoot at the sky.
有些人就不行
Some of us cannot.
就拿微声到夫人做比方
Look no further than Lady Whistledown.
她在写作方面才华横溢
She possesses a huge talent for writing,
却还是要躲躲藏藏 用假名发表
and yet she must hide away and publish under a false name.
是啊 如果任何人知道微声到夫人真实的模样
Yes, because if anyone knew who Whistledown truly was,
她就会因她所说的话而绞死
she'd be strung up for what she said.
我不是这个意思
That is not my point.
微声到是个女人 所以她什么都没有
Whistledown is a woman, therefore she has nothing,
但是她还是坚持写
and still she writes.
你是个男人 因此你什么都有
You're a man, therefore you have everything.
你有能力做任何事 那就去做啊 大胆一点
You are able to do whatever you want. So do it. Be bold.
至少那样 我就可以通过你间接地活着
At least that way I can live vicariously through you.
埃洛伊丝
Eloise...
你就是微声到夫人吗
are you Lady Whistledown?
你是一个有才华的作家
You're an accomplished writer,
你经常在你的日记里涂涂写写
always scribbling in that diary of yours.
而且你对他人的事了如指掌
You certainly know everyone else's business.
你是我在伦敦认识的人中见解最多的人
You have more opinions than anyone else I know in London.
无论如何我都完全支持你且崇拜你 妹妹
You would have my full support and admiration either way, Sister.
所以...是你吗
So... is it you?
不是
No.
就算是我
Though if it were...
你真觉得我会承认吗
do you honestly think that I'd admit it?
你创作完成了 太好了
You finished. How lovely!
我倒是希望你能给它起个名字
I do hope you have finally given it a name.
在这等着
Wait here.
我在想我们去做点别的事情
So, I was thinking about us doing something different.
这的冰品口味非常好 是没错
The ice flavors here are divine, yes,
但是 或许我们俩
but, well, perhaps the two of us--
我今天没法和你一起了 布里奇顿小姐
I shall not be joining you today, Miss Bridgerton.
明天也不行 以后再也不会了
Nor tomorrow, nor any longer, for that matter.
-你什么意思 -还不够明显吗
- What can you mean? - Is it not obvious?
显然不 我需要你好好说明清楚
Apparently not, if I require your further elaboration.
你现在有一群可供选择的追求者
You now have a bevy of suitors at your disposal,
我也免受饥渴母亲和女儿们的求偶
and I've been afforded relief from mamas and daughters alike
能让我安静地在伦敦处理私人事务
in order to conduct my affairs in peace whilst remaining in London.
因此 我们的计划成功了 布里奇顿小姐
Thus our arrangement has succeeded, Miss Bridgerton.
别这么叫我
Stop calling me that.
-正是这些情况 -你在说什么
- These very circumstances. - What are you doing?
证明我们之间的计划该就此结束
prove our ruse should hereby need to end.
-我做了什么错事吗 -没有
- Have I done something wrong? - No.
那就告诉我为什么
Then tell me why.
你已经吸引到了王子的注意 他非常适合你
You have the attentions of a prince. He is perfect for you.
这是因为我们昨天的谈话吗
This is about our conversation yesterday.
-昨天的事我很抱歉 -不需要道歉
- I apologize for that. - There is no need to apologize.
你哥哥说得对 我是也一直会是一个浪子
Your brother was correct. I am and always will be a rake.
-趁我还没有玷污你之前 -玷污我
- Before I corrupt you any further- - Corrupt me?
我向你保证 我完全有能力
I assure you, I am quite capable
判断我行为举止的界限
of deciding the bounds of my own propriety.
我以为我们俩是朋友
I thought you and I were friends.
我们从不是朋友
We were never friends.
我不认为有比我们能是朋友
I do not believe there could be a more ridiculous notion
还可笑的想法
than that of us ever being friends.
你不过是一个年轻的女子 刚脱离管束
A young lady, barely out of her leading strings, you...
你使我行事方便
You were a convenience...
让我开心 人还漂亮 别无其它
a diversion, a pretty one at that, but nothing more.
现在我已经完成了在此的事务
Now that I've concluded my business in town,
我应该说再见了
I shall be moving on.
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you do the same.
你和王子在一起会很幸福的 布里奇顿小姐
You will be very happy with your prince, Miss Bridgerton.
我们需要加快离开英格兰的计划 越快越好
We must bring forward our plans to vacate England as soon as possible.
但公爵大人 您还有些未尽事宜
But, Your Grace, you still have some business to conclude.
我想离开 尽你最大可能加快处理
I wish to leave. Do what you must to expedite matters.
出什么事了吗 小姐
Did something happen, miss?
小姐 小姐
Miss? Miss?
让我一个人待着 萝丝
Leave me be, Rose.
有个绅士想见你
A gentleman is here for you.
我何德何能让您突然来访
To what do I owe this unexpected visit?
-我想见你 -这次又怎么了
- I wanted to see you. - What is it this time?
又一个你不想参加的舞会
A ball you wish not to attend?
一个你不想承担的家族责任
A family obligation you prefer to avoid?
今晚是什么
What, perchance,
让布里奇顿子爵想要逃离呢
is the Viscount Bridgerton seeking to escape tonight?
这对你来说可能很惊讶
Surprising as it may be to you,
不过我坐在这里可不是等你来拜访
I do not sit here merely waiting for your visits.
-我有自己的计划 -和公爵一起
- I have plans of my own to attend. - With the duke?
我的事情和你无关 先生
My affairs are no longer your concern, sir,
就像你多次声明的那样
as you have already made abundantly clear.
如果你想利用黑斯廷斯来激怒我 西耶娜
If you are using Hastings in some scheme to vex me, Siena...
他确实是一个极富有且有高地位的帅气男子
Well, he is certainly a handsome man of great wealth and high rank,
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表