剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
-如果你想我可以离开 -不用了
- I can go if you would like. - No.
你已经开始吃了
You have already begun.
-有什么... -我今早要回布里奇顿家
- Is something-- - I'm going to Bridgerton House this morning.
弗朗西斯卡从巴斯回来了
Dear Francesca has returned from Bath.
我的所有家人都要齐聚一堂
It seems my entire family is gathering.
你想跟我一起去吗
Would you care to join me?
我得说 如果你不回去我哥哥们会觉得奇怪
I must admit, my brothers will think it odd if you do not.
好
Yes.
好 我跟你一起去
Yes, I shall join you.
我很肯定我在拳击场上能胜出几局
I am confident I could last a few rounds in a boxing ring.
那我肯定不能错过你的比赛
Well, that is certainly a match I would like to see.
姐姐
Sister!
-弗朗西斯卡 欢迎回家 -看到你真好
- Francesca! Welcome home. - It is so wonderful to see you.
还有您 公爵大人
And you, Your Grace.
我以为四个兄弟已经足矣
I thought four brothers enough,
但回家有五个兄弟也很不错
but returning to five is quite nice.
西蒙 我什么时候能去克莱维登
Simon! When will I be able to visit Clyvedon?
海信丝 别闹了 先让公爵找个地方坐下
Hyacinth, allow the duke to find a seat before you trouble him.
你可以随时过来玩
You are welcome to visit at any time.
来吧 让我看看你暑假都学了什么 妹妹
Now, come. Show me what you've been learning all summer, sister.
我不分享食物
I do not share my food.
你绝不能再做之前那天早上做的事
You are not to do what you did the other morning ever again.
明白了吗 埃洛伊丝
Do you understand, Eloise?
你是说去看望我的新朋友 德拉克罗瓦夫人吗
You mean visiting my new acquaintance Madame Delacroix?
她不是你的朋友
She is not your acquaintance.
我之前看错她了 哥哥 她很棒
I was wrong about her, brother. She is wonderful.
-你无需担心 -我没担心任何事
- You have nothing to worry about. - I wasn't worried about anything.
没担心什么
Not worried about what?
我...
I...
我和吉妮维芙·德拉克罗瓦关系很好
I have a friendship with Genevieve Delacroix...
就是
...the...
女装店老板
modiste.
真有你的 弟弟
Good for you, Brother.
你应该得到满足 我们都是
You deserve contentment. We all do.
如果那位女士也乐意 那我为你感到开心
If the lady contributes to that, then I'm happy for you.
妹妹 你的钢琴弹得真好
Sister, your pianoforte is quite impressive.
一起吧 哥哥
Join me, Brother.
-对啊 科林 不如唱一曲吧 -那我就唱吧
- Yes, Colin, why not a song? - If I must.
这些糖里有什么魔药吗
Whatever is in those candies?
♪我们相遇 快乐满溢♪
♪ Now we are met, let mirth abound ♪
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
♪歌♥声流淌 欢乐不停♪
♪ And then the catch, and then the catch ♪
转圈
Spin!
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
♪我们相遇 快乐满溢♪
♪ Now we are met, let mirth around ♪
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
走开 我想和公爵跳舞
Move! I want to dance with the duke.
♪歌♥声流淌 欢乐不停♪
♪ And then the catch, and then the catch ♪
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
我有新消息
I have news.
我终于找到她了
I finally found her.
-微声到夫人 -是谁
- Lady Whistledown. - Who is she?
她就是德拉克罗瓦夫人
She is Madame Delacroix.
德拉克罗瓦夫人就是她
Madame Delacroix is her.
女装店老板和微声到夫人是同一人
The modiste and Whistledown are one and the same.
而且她很快就会写一些你家的好话 小佩
And she is going to print something in your family's favor, Pen.
她告诉我的
She told me so.
这真是令人惊叹的成就
Well, that certainly is an impressive feat,
两份工作
running two businesses.
我俩应该都立志像她一样
We should both aspire to be just like her:
独身一人 自己挣钱
Unmarried, earning our own money.
听着 我很高兴你找到她了 小埃
Look, I'm happy you found her, El,
但是我不认为我可以像她那样
but I do not think I can ever be like that.
你现在有公爵夫人作姐姐
You now have a duchess for a sister.
这意味着你可以更容易地实现你想要的生活
That makes achieving the life you wish for all the more easier.
而我家的地位 就是完全另外一回事了
The status of my family, however, is an entirely different story,
而且这地位在可见的未来都不会改变
which will not be changing in the foreseeable future.
很好 科林
Yes, Colin!
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
♪歌♥声流淌 欢乐不停♪
♪ And let the catch, and let the catch ♪
♪歌♥曲祝酒 传遍四方♪
♪ And let the catch and toast go round ♪
你到底有多少匹马
And exactly how many horses do you have?
我可以多要一匹马吗
Might I have an extra one?
你的马最漂亮
Your horses are the prettiest.
海信丝 我想公爵听的够多的了
Hyacinth, I believe the duke has heard enough.
送你一匹小马驹可以吗
Would a pony do?
-我真不敢相信 -公爵大人
- I could not fathom... - Your Grace!
接下来可是很复杂的一招
Now, here's the tricky one.
然后
And...
你知道这只是纸做的吧
You do realize it is only made of paper?
是吗
Is it?
真惊艳啊 德拉克罗瓦夫人
Astonishing, Madame Delacroix!
因为这次你们能提前结账
Because you were able to pay in advance this time,
正好我这有
and since I happened to have
一些似乎没人要的面料
some fabrics no one else seemed to want...
还有两件和它一样 费瑟英顿夫人
There are two others just like it, Lady Featherington.
当然 我的还需要改小一点
Mine will have to be taken in, of course.
我的很合身
Mine's perfect.
我的是黄色的
And mine is yellow.
看吧 姑娘们 一切最终都解决了
You see, young ladies, everything works out in the end.
费丽帕 或许 芬奇先生
And Philipa, perhaps Mr. Finch
甚至会重新考虑他对你的求婚
might even reconsider his proposal,
如今你又有嫁妆了
now that, um, you have your dowry again.
-又 -是的
- Again? - Yes.
我之前把它弄丢了吗
Well, did I lose it somewhere the first time?
汤普森小姐
Miss Thompson?
怎么了
What is it?
我需要见医生
I believe I need a doctor.
任何社交季的最后一场舞会
The final ball of any season
都拥有以下两者之一的特点
is distinguished by one of two things,
令人期待
anticipation...
或令人恐惧
or dread.
当那些在今年婚姻市场上
For, while those who have been successful
取得成功的人
in the year's marriage market
期望着炫耀他们的完美且愉悦的结合时
look forward to flaunting their perfect, joyous unions...
其他人一想到还要在上流社会的审视中
others shudder at the thought of spending one last night
度过最后一晚 就不禁瑟瑟发抖
before the discerning eyes of the ton.
因为他们都知道 这一晚代表着什么
As they know, indeed, just what the evening signifies,
即他们真的没时间了
that their time is officially up.
所以这是不是意味着
So, does that mean--
你真的相信一杯茶就可以纠正现状吗 夫人
You truly believed a tea would rectify the situation, madam?
好像那能管用一样
As if that ever works.
不过 那些既没有选择
And yet, to those who may still find themselves
也没有希望的人们 别害怕
out of both choices and hope, fear not.
因为谁知道命运在何时何地发生变化呢
For who knows when and where one's fortunes may change?
他 他完完全全喝醉了
He was... He was completely in his cups!
我打赌你俩都醉了
I'd wager the both of you were.
我接受你的打赌
And I would take your bet.
我们得分开了
We must part.
我该去为我的演出做准备了
I should prepare for my show.
而你
And you...
我想在某个地方
Well, I believe there is
有一个舞会需要你参加
a ball somewhere requiring your presence.
-最后一场 对吗 -本季的最后一场
- The last one, yes? - Of the season.
不过
Though...
不幸的是 并不是我的最后一场
...unfortunately, not the last of mine.
这是否意味着你今晚会跳舞呢 大人
Does that mean you'll dance tonight, my lord?
或许是跳方阵舞
Perhaps a quadrille?
别告诉我你要找年轻的小姐
Oh, do not tell me you shall find some young lady
整晚领你跳华尔兹
to lead in a waltz all evening.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表