剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Unless you have already had her.
如果真是这样 你可得告诉我
If you have, you must tell me.
她若已非完璧之身 成了被用过的二手货
For if I had already known she was loose and damaged, not intact,
-我绝不会 -闭嘴
- I never would have - Stop talking.
别让我再听到
I shall not have you
你捏造事实 败坏那位小姐的名声
question the lady's unimpeachable honor again.
好
Yes.
好 很好 这也是我想听到的
Yes, very well. That is all I had hoped to hear.
你不配跟她呼吸同样的空气
You do not deserve to breathe the same air as her.
现在赶紧回家吧
Now, go home.
那你配吗
And you do?
我可听说过你父亲的事 黑斯廷斯
I've heard the stories of your father, Hastings.
我知道他多么想要一个儿子 一个继承人
I know how badly he wanted a son, an heir,
我也知道 当他听说
and I know how badly he tried to get one
你可怜的母亲难产时他都做了些什么
when it seemed your poor mother could not deliver.
如果说有任何人
If anyone were to ever turn a
会对他人暂时的丧失理智视而不见
blind eye to a man's temporary lack of judgment,
那一定是你
it would be you.
有其父必有其子 不是吗
The apple should not fall very far, should it?
大人 丹布里夫人和
Your Grace, may I present Lady Danbury
巴西特大人来了
and Lord Basset?
这可真是不请自来
This is a most unwelcome intrusion.
我还以为大人如果知道
I thought Your Grace might be
自己儿子还活着会深感宽慰呢
relieved to know that your son is alive and well.
不过您的人对此似乎都相当惊讶
Your staff seemed somewhat surprised by the fact.
你来这儿到底想说什么
What is the point of your visit?
我在所有学科上都取得了高分 大人
I am receiving high marks in all of my studies, sir.
骑马 击剑 以及射击方面
I ride, and I fence, and I shoot...
别人都说 我表现的相当出色
exceptionally well, I am told.
我甚至
I even...
我
I...
你是我人生中最大的败笔
You are my worst failure.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
我肯定你听清楚了
I am sure you do.
我不会再听第二遍
I shan't again.
容我再提醒您一遍
Might I remind you that
这孩子将是下一任黑斯廷斯公爵
this boy is to be the next Duke of Hastings,
他想从您那冰冷的心中获得一些
and that he requires whatever reserves of fatherly nature reside
所剩无几的父爱
in that frigid heart of yours?
那好
You may
也容我提醒你
so long as I may remind you of your place,
赶紧滚出我的视线
which is out of my sight
并闭上你那张臭嘴
and with your bitch mouth shut.
我给您写过很多封信件 想告诉您我
I wrote to you many times to let you know I'm...
我没
I'm not...
我没死
not dead.
您收到我的信了吗
Did you receive my letters?
知道你迟早会继承黑斯廷斯的一切
It is a deep enough wound to live with the knowledge
这对我来说已经够痛苦了
that you shall one day inherit Hastings,
还要眼睁睁看着你挣扎 这羞辱太难以承受
but to witness your struggle is too great an insult.
你和你的母亲一样没用
You are as useless as your mother proved to be,
所以我将以同样的方式对待你
so I shall pursue the same recourse with you as I did with her,
以此忘记你出现在这里的丑态
to forget that you ever sullied these halls.
黑斯廷斯公爵
笔者经常觉得人心
This author has often thought the heart
是最奇特的东西
a most curious of instruments,
既不理智 也不在乎阶级
heeding neither reason nor rank.
不然为什么布里奇顿小姐
For what possible explanation might Miss Bridgerton have
得到一位公爵的青睐后
for entertaining the suit of a mere baron
还要回应另一位男爵的追求呢
when she seems to have secured a duke?
难道这位刚入圈的名媛芳心大乱了吗
Could the debutante's mind not be the only thing amiss?
这是我的独门配方 小姐
The recipe is my own, miss.
我敢肯定公爵会喜欢的
I'm certain the duke should find it appealing.
公爵怎么想并不重要 萝丝
It does not matter what the duke thinks, Rose.
他很殷勤 不是吗 品味也好
He is gallant, is he not? With refined taste
别说了
Stop.
您不喜欢这胭脂的颜色吗
Is the rouge not to your liking?
不是
No.
很好看
It is perfect.
再多擦一些吧
I should like some more.
请周知 亲爱的读者们
Let it be known, dear reader,
如果这怪异的平静是为了粉饰一桩丑闻
that if this bizarre behavior portends yet another scandal,
那我一定会将其揭发
then be sure that I shall uncover it,
再没有什么事能比亲近大自然
for there is nothing like an excursion into nature
更能令人松懈 打开话匣子了
to lift the spirits and loosen the tongue.
听说那个笨拙的巴布鲁克正在追求她
I hear she may be courting with bumbling Berbrooke.
我觉得他俩挺般配呀
Quite a good match for her, I rather think.
妈妈 我能和埃洛伊丝一起玩会儿吗
Mama, might I go play with Eloise?
淑女不会玩耍 佩妮洛普
A lady does not play, Penelope.
抱歉 妈妈
Forgive me, Mama.
我能和佩妮洛普去散步吸引更多追求者吗
Might I go promenade for suitors with Eloise?
那好吧
Very well, then.
你从女佣那打听到什么了
What have you learned from your maid,
你家怀孕的那个女佣
the one who is in the family way?
-发生了什么 到底是怎么回事 -她说是爱情
- What happened? How did it happen? - She said it was love.
爱情 这听起来没道理
Love? That doesn't stand to reason.
不 确实没道理
No, it certainly does not.
看看我妈妈 生了三个孩子
Look at my mama. Three children.
会有人觉得这是跟爱情有关吗
Would anyone presume that had anything to do with love?
她还说了什么 她不害怕吗
Well, what else did she say? Was she not frightened?
与其说害怕
More...
不如说是伤心
sad than frightened.
但是我想她或许
But there may be a chance
还有获得幸福美满的结局
for her to have a happy ending yet, I suppose.
她想要逃离去别的国家
She wants to escape to the country,
一个她和爱人能够结婚的国家
where she and her love will marry.
那她就更有理由感到害怕了
Then she has even greater reason to be frightened.
她一旦结婚了 人生就结束了
Once she is married, her life is over.
无人能逃 佩妮洛普
Scarcely an escape, Penelope.
可怜的女佣
Oh, that poor maid!
妹妹 我之前不知道巴布鲁克做的事
I was not aware, sister, of what Berbrooke attempted.
我会帮你的 你应该告诉我的
I would have helped you. You should have told me.
你会相信我吗
Would you have believed me?
你改变了对巴布鲁克勋爵的想法
Did you only change your mind about Lord Berbrooke
难道不是因为其他男人告诉了你事实吗
because another man told you the truth?
你真的那么瞧不起我
You truly esteem me so little?
在我告诉你我的期望
After I apprised you of my wishes,
而你继续无视我的期望后
and you proceeded to ignore them...
是的 哥哥
yes, brother, I do.
-你迟到了 -抱歉
- You are late. - Apologies.
我们去你家人的帐篷吗
Should we rejoin your family at their camp?
当然不
Certainly not.
我们得一起散步
We must promenade past the
在前面在玩游戏的那群男人经过
group of men playing their games up ahead.
你的手是怎么回事
Whatever happened to your hand?
拳击
Boxing.
这是男人间荒谬的娱乐行为
It's an absurdity that passes for entertainment amongst men.
-我的袖口 帮我系扣子 -你说什么
- My cuff, button it. - I beg your pardon?
你不必再感到那么担忧了 巴布鲁克
You need not feel your evident worry. Berbrooke is--
你没有听说微声到是怎么写我的吗
Have you not heard what Whistledown writes of me still?
不 即使你觉得巴布鲁克勋爵已经不值得担忧
No. Even if you believe Lord Berbrooke is taken care of,
我们的计策还没结束
our ruse is not finished.
我还是需要一位丈夫
I'm still in need of a husband.
虽然我感到受宠若惊 恐怕我得谢绝你的请求
Though I am flattered, I'm afraid I must reject your proposal.
是的 我知道 你不想结婚
Yes, I know. You are not the marrying type.
但你想过吗 你不是女人想嫁的类型吗
Yet have you considered you are not the type women wish to marry?
我想 如果我被迫要娶妻
I suppose if I were forced to take a wife,
你将会是最不让人反感的选择
you would be the least objectionable option.
-这算是称赞吗 -是的
- Is that meant to be a compliment? - Yes.
但不重要 因为你想要为爱情结婚 不是吗
But it is no matter, for you wish to marry for love, do you not?
当然是
Of course I do.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表