剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
今年夏天你还有很多机会
You will have plenty of opportunities
找到自己的伴侣
to find your match this summer.
我想今年应该
I am thinking a full renovation
翻新我们的乡村大宅了
of our country house is in order this--
汤普森小姐在哪
Where is Miss Thompson?
夫人 有坏消息
Oh, my lady. There is news.
-怎么了 -是您丈夫 夫人
- What is the matter? - It is your husband, ma'am.
他们说他死了
They are saying he is dead.
弓街捕快有问题想问
The Bow Street Runners have questions.
我不想一个人
I do not want to be alone.
现在我知道
I know that now.
但我不知道
But what I do not know
该怎么成为你需要的男人
is how to be the man you need me to be...
你真正值得的男人
the man you truly deserve.
-我不知道该怎么错 -你知道
- I do not know how to do this. - Yes...
-你知道 -达芙妮
- You do. - Daphne--
我知道你知道
I know you do.
你留下
You stay.
你留下
You stay,
然后我们度过难关
and we get through this...
一起度过
together.
如果你这么做 如果我们这么做 那么
If you do this, if we do this, then--
那其他一切都不再重要
Then nothing else will matter.
如果往年的社交季
If there is to ever be a grander finish to a season
有比今年的公爵夫妇更盛大的结束
than the one provided by the Duke and Duchess of Hastings this year,
那笔者看自己的小报就能饕餮饱腹了
this author will need to feast upon her own words.
这对璧人令人难忘的风流韵事
For it was this couple's memorable affair
让又一个充满流言蜚语的伦敦社交季完美收官
that brought another scandalous London season to a close.
如今很多人离开城市 回归乡村
As many now leave the city behind for greener pastures,
而有些结局似乎更为永久
some endings seem more permanent than others.
我就在这 小佩 帮你每天都能找到理由
I am here, Pen, to help you to find a reason, every day,
度过你父亲不在的时光
to endure the absence of your dear papa.
我知道 我知道你会想念他
I know... I know you will miss him.
说点好消息吧
Share something good.
微声到夫人怎么样了
What happened with Whistledown?
你救下德拉克罗瓦夫人了吗
Did you save Madame Delacroix?
是的
Indeed.
现在她能挽救
And now she will be able to put right
这个社交季她搅的局了 我很肯定
what she botched this season, I am sure of it.
如果微声到还没被抓住
With Whistledown still on the loose,
下个社交季一定会更有趣
next season will be far more interesting.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
你怎么忍♥受和不爱的人结婚二十余年
How did you endure two and 20 years of marriage without love?
你要找到其他可爱的东西 亲爱的
You find things to love, my dear.
琐碎之事
Small things.
也有大事 诸如你的孩子
Big things, too, like your babies,
最终那些加起来就足够了
and eventually they add up to be enough.
你很坚强 汤普森小姐
You are strong, Miss Thompson.
或许比我还坚强
Perhaps even more so than me.
你会没事的
You will do well.
当然了 还有其他结局
Of course, there are other endings
会带来新的开始
that will offer new beginnings...
告诉我你知道名字了
Tell me you have a name.
我们找到了他 夫人
Oh, we located him, ma'am,
将继承费瑟英顿家产的人
the man who will inherit the Featherington estate.
只是...
Only...
这个
Well...
您看
look.
无论那些新开始有多么
...however uncertain those new beginnings
不可捉摸
might be.
我会从希腊给大家写信的
I shall write to you all from Greece.
别忘了给我带礼物
Do not forget to bring me a gift.
如果你开口要了就不算礼物了
It is not a gift if you have to ask.
我想要蓝色或白色的东西
I would fancy anything blue or white.
安东尼 我昨晚好像没看到你
Anthony, I do not recall seeing you last night.
对 我身体不适
Yes. I was feeling rather unwell.
抱歉 妹妹
My apologies, Sister.
你们现在要回克莱维登了吧
The two of you are now off to Clyvedon, I presume?
我们决定再在伦敦多待一阵
We have decided to stay in London a little longer.
好好享受一番 过二人世界
Take some time to enjoy ourselves, just the two of us.
那你呢 你有什么计划 哥哥
And you? What are your plans, Brother?
没什么大事
Nothing of note.
当然除了找到并迅速宣布
Other than finding and promptly declaring my intentions
我的新子爵夫人
to my new viscountess, of course.
子爵已经准备好物色夫人了吗
The viscount is ready to find and declare his intentions?
你听到了吗 公爵大人
Did you hear that, Your Grace?
-是哪位幸运的姑娘 -有什么关系吗
- And which young lady? - Does it matter?
我已经接受了千里难寻爱情
I have finally determined the difficulty... Love itself.
如果不谈爱情
Removing it from all romantic relations
那对我来说更好
shall make me all the better for it.
不再有干扰让我忘却责任
No more distractions from responsibility
也不会偏离理智的道路
or being waylaid from the sensible path.
无论如何 祝你们玩得开心
At any rate, enjoy your time.
或许他会明白
Perhaps he will learn.
或许不会
Perhaps not.
代我向德拉克罗瓦夫人问好
Give my regards to Madame Delacroix.
你的问好要等等了 小埃
Your regards will have to wait, El.
她要暂时回法国一趟
She is making a short trip back to France.
你不去和她道别吗
Are you not going to say goodbye to her?
我道别了 如果你一定要知道 就在昨晚
I did. Last night, if you must know.
我们一起去了聚会 非常棒的聚会
We went to a party together, a very good party.
你昨晚和德拉克罗瓦夫人在一起吗
You were with Madame Delacroix last night?
对
Yes.
不 千万别告诉达芙妮
No, please do not tell our sister
我中途离开了舞会
that I left in the middle of the ball, either.
怎么了
What is it?
如果你昨晚和德拉克罗瓦夫人在一起
If you were with Madame Delacroix last night,
那她就不是 那...
then she is not-- Then...
她不可能是
she cannot be...
-然而... -天呐
- And yet... - Oh dear.
对笔者来说事情还远未结束
...there is no ending in sight for this author,
笔者近来发现有人试图揭开她的身份...
who recently became aware of a scheme to unmask her...
微声到夫人
Lady Whistledown.
快走 这是个陷阱
Go! It is a trap!
对手还非常强大
...by one worthy opponent, indeed.
或许未来我会决定公布身份
Perhaps I will come forward one day.
但各位读者 你们必须知道
Though, you must know, dear reader,
这完全由我决定
the decision shall be left entirely up to me.
微声到夫人
此致 微声到夫人
Yours truly, Lady Whistledown.
我需要您用力 公爵夫人
I shall need you to push, Your Grace.
用力
Push!
很好
Very well.
再来一次 用力
Another. Push.
用力
Push!
天呐
God!
天呐
God!
恭喜 公爵夫妇 是个男孩
Congratulations, Your Graces. A boy.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you wish to hold him?
我们必须想个名字
We must think of a name.
无论叫什么
Whatever it is,
我想一定要是A开头的
I believe it must begin with the letter "A."
这是我们的家族传统 对吧
We do have family traditions, do we not?
当然了 公爵大人
We certainly do, Your Grace.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表