剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
她们也是人 我猜
They are people, I suppose.
你是从黑暗走廊来的
You are coming from the Dark Walk.
那里只有几步之遥
It is merely a few steps away.
你又知道什么黑暗走廊的事
What would you know of the Dark--
离黑暗走廊只有几步之遥
The Dark Walk is merely a few steps away,
而我和两个男人在这里独处
and I am alone with two men.
我想只有一个男人 另一个
I believe you are only with one man. The other is--
那我的名声还是毁了
I shall be compromised just the same.
你知道会发生什么吗
Do you have any idea what would happen
只要有人暗示说我
if someone even suggested that I--
我得走了
I must go.
嫁给我 布里奇顿小姐
Marry me, Miss Bridgerton.
在众多的求婚花样中
Now, as far as proposals go,
这可能是最不浪漫的了
that may be the least romantic of all.
我猜如果被人发现我在这里
I suppose if someone were to find me here,
也算是不用嫁给他的一种方式
it would be one way out of marrying him.
你不会真想要嫁给他吧
You cannot possibly be thinking of marrying him.
如果没有其他人向我求婚
If I am unable to secure another offer,
那可能就没得选了
there may be no alternative.
不像你 我没法宣称不想结婚
Unlike you, I cannot simply declare I do not wish to marry.
我没有这种特权
I do not have such a privilege.
是啊 我很意外
Yes, I was surprised to learn
你的追求者竟然没有
you no longer have a line of suitors
排队排到伦敦
around every square in London.
我不需要你来嘲笑我 先生
I am in no need of your derision, sir.
我没有在讽刺你 我是认真的
I do not mock you. I am being sincere.
我知道这个微声到夫人写了什么
I know of what this Lady Whistledown has written.
相信我 我和你一样鄙视那个作家
Trust I possess as much contempt for the author as you do.
她给伦敦野心勃勃的妈妈们下了一道挑战
She's all but issued a challenge to London's most ambitious mamas,
鼓励 刺♥激♥她们
encouraging, provoking them to--
把你当成她们的奖品
Claim you as their prize?
别担心 公爵大人
Do not worry, Your Grace.
我猜这种胜利
I believe such a win
很快就会被人收入囊中
would be promptly forfeited, indeed.
我要往那边走了
I must go this way.
你从那边的树林穿过去
You, through those trees.
或许有个解决方案
Perhaps there is an answer...
能处理我们共同的微声到夫人问题
to our collective Lady Whistledown issue.
我们可以假装互相爱慕
We could pretend to form an attachment.
有你在我旁边
With you on my arm,
整个世界都会相信我终于找到了公爵夫人
the world will believe I've finally found my duchess.
城里所有放肆的母亲都不会来烦我了
Every presumptuous mother in town will leave me alone,
而所有追求者也都会注视着你
and every suitor will be looking at you.
要知道男人总是会对女人产生兴趣
You must know men are always interested in a woman
如果他们认为其他人 尤其是一位公爵
when they believe another, particularly a duke,
也对她感兴趣
to be interested as well.
你猜测微声到夫人
You presume Lady Whistledown--
我猜她会信以为真的
I presume she'll deem us to be precisely what we are.
我 佳人伴身
Me, unavailable.
而你
You...
人人梦寐以求
desirable.
看着我的眼睛
Stare into my eyes.
来
Here.
靠近一点
Closer.
要想成功
If this is to work,
我们必须假装真正为爱痴狂
we must appear madly in love.
-真是个荒唐的计划 -我觉得还挺高明的
- It is an absurd plan. - I find it quite brilliant.
只要你不希望嫁给我
Provided you do not wish to marry me,
而我也不想娶你
and I do not wish to marry you,
那你还有什么可损失的呢
whatever should you have to lose?
那些没有参加沃克斯豪尔庆典的人
For those not in attendance at the Vauxhall celebration,
你们错过了整个社交季最引人注目的事件
you missed the most remarkable coup of the season.
达芙妮·布里奇顿小姐似乎吸引了
It appears Miss Daphne Bridgerton has captured the interest
最近归来的黑斯廷斯公爵
of the newly returned Duke of Hastings.
这位年轻的小姐
How the young miss
是如何俘获这位新晋追求者的
secured her newfound suitor
我们还不得而知
is yet to be determined.
然而 若是有人要揭露这次婚配内♥幕♥
Yet, if anyone shall reveal the circumstances of this match,
那非我莫属
it is I.
你们真挚的
Yours truly...
微声到夫人
Lady Whistledown.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表