剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
我从来就搞不懂头发上戴羽毛哪里时髦了
I have never understood the fashion for feathers in the hair.
女人为什么会想要
Why would a woman want to
让人注意到她就像只笨鸟
draw notice to the fact that she is like a bird
在某种奇怪的仪式上吱哇乱叫着吸引男性的注意
squawking for a man's attention in some bizarre ritual?
那我们还在这选什么
Then why are we looking?
因为我宁愿做任何事
Because I would rather do anything
也不想在那房♥子里再多待一秒钟
than stay a moment longer in that house
人人都围着达芙妮转 念叨着她的前途
while everyone flutters around Daphne, cooing over her prospects.
王子还在追求她吗
Is the prince still courting?
你肯定等不及他们订婚了吧
I imagine you cannot wait for the engagement.
小佩 他俩一旦订婚 我就是下一个了
Pen, once they are engaged, I shall be next in line.
要说我期待什么的话 我希望达芙妮永远别下架
If anything, I hope Daphne stays on the shelf forever.
她最终总会结婚的
She must marry eventually.
为什么我们唯一的选择
Why must our only options be
只能是求偶 安定下来 或是永远待在巢里
to squawk and settle or to never leave the nest?
要是我想自♥由♥飞翔呢
What if I want to fly?
你知道有谁在自♥由♥飞翔吗
You know who is flying?
微声到夫人 她翱翔在天际
Lady Whistledown. She is up in the sky.
一位绝顶有才的女人 愚弄着整个城镇
A brilliant woman of business who fools the entire ton,
同时还赚得盆满钵满
whilst pocketing their money.
想想她将拥有的人生吧
Imagine the life she must lead.
独♥立♥
Independence.
她不会每晚在舞厅的角落里傻笑
She is not simpering on the edge of a ballroom every night,
祈祷有男人能喜欢她
praying a man might take a fancy
给她戴上婚姻的镣铐
and leg-shackle her into marriage.
你把她的生活想得也太好了
That is quite the life you have imagined for her.
我们得见见她 让她分享自己的秘诀
We must meet her so that she might share her secrets
如何能避免这种悲惨无趣的命运
on how to avoid such a wretched, uninteresting fate.
微声到夫人的身份颇为保密
Lady Whistledown's identity is quite protected.
我们不是镇上最聪明的两个女孩吗
Are we not the two most clever girls in the ton?
要是有人能找到她 那肯定是我们
If anyone can find her, it is us, I think.
如果我能摆脱
If I could get out of any
这周的那些活动来帮你 我肯定来
of the week's events to help you, I would.
你就装病呗
Pretend an illness.
告诉你母亲 你得了跟玛丽娜一样的病
Tell your mother you caught whatever Marina had.
-对了 她怎么样了 -在恢复了
- How is she, by the way? - Uh, recovering.
但等她出来的时候
But it would be cruel of me
我要是不在身边陪着她 就太无情了
not to be by her side when she comes back out.
不过我会为你加油的
I shall cheer you on in your endeavors, though.
要这个 我需要只新笔来列嫌疑人清单
This one. I shall need a new quill to make my list of suspects.
谢谢
Thank you.
下注吧 蒙德里奇还是吉莱斯皮
Come on, then! Is it Mondrich or Gillespie?
今日比赛的选手
威尔·蒙德里奇和比利·吉莱斯皮
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir!
要是妈妈知道我来了这里
If Mama knew I were here, of all places.
那她肯定得忙着教训我而不是你
Trust she would have more to say to me than you.
你的王子来了 既然你的如意郎君已尽在掌握了
There's your prince now. With your fancy well in hand,
最后一击我就不掺合了
I shall make myself scarce for the final blow.
布里奇顿小姐 我很高兴
Miss Bridgerton, I am delighted
今天能在这里见到你 但也有些意外
to see you here today, though surprised.
虽然我请你兄长将你带来
Though I asked your brother to bring you
好让我们有更多时间相处
so we could spend some time together,
但我得承认我并没抱太大希望
I admit I did not hold much hope.
我见过的大部分小姐
Most ladies I have met cannot
都无法将她们脆弱的感情
seem to reconcile their delicate sensibilities
与残忍♥的打斗协调好
with the brutality of fights.
那你肯定没有姐妹 殿下
You must have no sisters, Your Highness,
如果你觉得多数女人都是脆弱温和的
if you think most women delicate and mild.
等丝绸紧俏的时候去女装店走一遭
A trip to the modiste during a silk shortage
你就再也不会这么想了
would disabuse you of such notions for good.
那看来我还有很多要学习
I suppose I have much to learn, then.
如果你能跟我一起 我会很感激你的专业指导
I would appreciate your expert tutelage if you would join me.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton?
当然 我很乐意
Of course. I would be delighted.
跟我们说说 蒙德里奇先生
Tell us, Mr. Mondrich,
你真的在跟公爵一起训练吗
is it true you've been training with the duke?
别把我的角色说得太夸张 我只是个学徒
Let us not exaggerate my role. I am a mere pupil.
-最多是打靶练习 -公爵大人很谦逊
- Target practice, at best. - His Grace is modest.
他是我训练过的最不需要人同情的学生
He's one of the least pitiful students I have ever trained.
你们今天跟着他押我肯定没错
You'd do well following his lead and wagering on me today.
不是吗 黑斯廷斯
Is that not right, Hastings?
-黑斯廷斯 -当然
- Hastings? - Of course.
我们的黑♥马♥ 蒙德里奇先生将会取胜
Our underdog, Mr. Mondrich, shall emerge victorious.
我出40先令押吉莱斯皮先生赢
I, for one, have 40 shillings on Mr. Gillespie.
毕竟他是王子的人
After all, he is the prince's man.
女士们先生们 请就坐
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats!
比赛即将开始
The match is to begin!
别怕 我的人毅力十足
Fear not. My man is made of sterner stuff.
-很好 再来 -蒙德里奇 注意脚下
- Yes, again! - Come on, Mondrich! Watch your feet!
请告诉我 殿下 你想念故土吗
You must tell me, Your Highness, do you miss your homeland?
我从没去过普鲁士 但我在书上读到过它的美丽
I have never been to Prussia, but I have read of its beauty.
那里当然有它的魅力
It has attractions, to be sure.
但我是在英格兰上的学
That said, I attended school here in England,
我常常觉得这里更适合生活
and I have often thought there is no better place to live,
或者组建家庭
or to raise a family.
如果我太直接了还请原谅
Uh, forgive me if I am too forthright,
但你非常喜欢你的家庭 对吗
but you have a great affinity for your family, do you not?
是的 他们是我在世上最亲近的人
I do. They are the dearest thing in the world to me.
你跟你的家人亲近吗
Are you close to yours?
我是跟许多表亲一起光着脚跑到大的
I grew up with many cousins running underfoot
我相信我以后也想让自己的孩子如此
and I believe I should like the same for my children one day
当然 如果我妻子愿意的话
if my wife were amenable, of course.
加油 比利
Come on, Billy!
加油 蒙德里奇
Go on, Mondrich!
集中注意力 蒙德里奇 随机应变
Focus, Mondrich! Get your wits about you!
加油啊 吉莱斯皮 给他脸一拳
Go on, Gillespie! Plant a facer!
漂亮 再来
Good man! Another!
加油 蒙德里奇
Go on, Mondrich!
-你保证能赚钱 -诸位听我说
- You guaranteed my money. - Gentlemen!
以我的声誉向诸位保证
I assure you, on my good name,
你们都会收到钱的
each of you will receive your payments.
我只需要两天时间去筹款
I merely need two days to raise the blunt.
你觉得怎么样 布里奇顿
What do you think, Bridgerton?
这幅画是你喜欢的风格吗
This one more to your liking?
格兰维尔先生
Mr. Granville.
应该将这幅画挂到萨默赛特宫去
Perhaps they should take it over to Somerset House
就挂在我的画旁边
so it can be skyed right next to mine.
我欠你一个道歉 先生
I believe I owe you an apology, sir.
没必要吧
Unnecessary.
事实上我挺欣赏你略带讽刺的批评
I actually quite enjoy the eloquent stings of your critique.
如何
So?
对我而言这幅画稍显阴郁
A touch morose for my tastes.
太惨了 这狗不该受到这样的待遇
A tragedy. The hound deserved better.
你的呢
Where is yours?
-我的 -你的画
- My? - Your work.
你不会是想告诉我 你并非是位画家吧
Are you to tell me you're not an artist yourself?
有时候我喜欢
Well, I-I suppose sometimes I like to...
我是说我差点就
Well, I mean, I almost...
我猜你是想说"是的"和"谢谢"吧
I believe "Yes" and "Thank you" are the words you seek.
但不管怎样 你都该来我的画室坐坐
But either way, you should come by my studio.
那里有些我给自己画的画
The pieces I do for myself are there,
我想你看过后会发现我其实并不那么
and I think you will find my real work far less, um
怎么形容的来着 "内心冷漠且缺乏生机"
Oh, how did you put it? "Cold and lacking inner life"?
这坎过不去了 对吗
I shall never live that down, shall I?
我听说你今晚就走
I hear you are to leave town tonight.
没错
You hear correctly.
我误会你了 之前我还不太确定
I misjudged you. I was never quite certain,
但现在看来
but now it is clear
你对达芙妮并无玩弄之意
your intentions with Daphne were honorable after all.
她找到了王子
She has found herself a prince,
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表