剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
是伪造的 玛丽娜
it was a forgery, Marina.
乔治从没给你写过那些东西
George never wrote those things to you.
他从没否认过爱你 他从没否认过你们的孩子
He never denied loving you. He never denied your child.
-或许吧 -玛丽娜...
- Perhaps. - Marina--
-即使你说得对 -我是对的 你不能否认...
- Even if you are correct-- - I am correct. You cannot deny--
即便是真的 乔治还是没给我回过信
Even if it is true, George has still not replied to my letters.
他抛弃了我
He has abandoned me,
而科林完全接纳了我
while Colin has embraced me.
我以为你爱他
I thought you loved him.
乔治
George.
我过去太傻了
I was a fool.
这改变不了任何事
This changes nothing.
你为什么收拾好了行李
Why is your bag packed?
告诉我你不是要去格莱特纳绿原吧
Tell me you are not going to Gretna Green!
玛丽娜 当科林发现
Marina! What will you do
孩子不是他的时你准备怎么办
when Colin realizes the child is not his?
他总会发现的 他不傻
That day will come. He is not simple.
我要做的是安稳生活下去 并且知道
What I will do is live safe in the knowledge
我的丈夫是个善良的好男人
that my husband is a good and kind man.
他绝不会把我赶到大街上
He would never turn me out on the street.
不管怎样 他都会照顾我们母子
He will care for us both, come what may.
但他怎么办 科林怎么办
But what of him? What of Colin?
-你爱他 -什么
- You love him. - What?
不 这样就说得通了 你的反对和干涉
No, it makes sense now. Your objections, your meddling.
你爱科林·布里奇顿
You love Colin Bridgerton.
你不知道你在说什么
You know not of what you speak.
我想我知道的比你多得多 小佩
I believe I know so much more than you, Pen...
对科林 还有这个世界
of Colin, of the world.
如果非要我来做这段幼稚迷恋的刽子手
If I am to be the executioner of this childish infatuation,
就这样吧
then so be it.
你的爱恋只是无望的单相思
Your love is an unrequited fantasy.
科林把你视为妹妹
Colin sees you as you are
待你同他对埃洛伊丝
and regards you no differently than he does Eloise,
甚至与海信丝无异
or even little Hyacinth.
他视我为妻子 一个女人
He sees me as a wife, a woman.
作为女人 我必须做这些艰难的抉择
And as a woman, I must make these difficult choices
为我自己 也为我的孩子...
for myself and for my child...
尽管这会伤害到你的感情
even if they hurt your feelings.
这么晚还在工作吗 公爵大人
Working late, Your Grace?
该死 几点了
Curse it. What time is it?
这些账簿似乎占据了你所有时间
These books seem to have taken possession of you.
这些人倚赖我来谋生
Those people rely on me to make a living,
养家糊口
to feed their families.
我不该离开这么长时间
I should not have stayed away so long.
你为什么离开这么久呢
Why did you?
没什么特别的原因
No particular reason.
伦敦的事物
Business in London.
但后来我遇见了这位大胆的年轻女子
But then I met this impertinent young lady
像东区冠军拳击手一样会右钩拳
with a right hook like an East End prizefighter.
我是认真的
I am serious.
我也是
As am I.
-西蒙 -达芙妮
- Simon. - Daphne.
-我们得为晚餐梳洗了 -好
- We ought to clean up for dinner. - Yes.
等会在餐厅见
I'll meet you in the dining room.
公爵夫人 这里是仆人的地方
Your Grace! These are the servants' quarters!
诺兰小姐在哪里
Where is Miss Nolan?
公爵夫人 怎么了 您应该摇铃找我的
Your Grace, what is wrong? You should have rung for me.
我需要你告诉我一些事 萝丝
I need you to tell me something, Rose.
女人是怎么怀上孩子的
How does a woman come to be with child?
-您母亲 -我母亲什么也没跟我说
- Y-your mother-- - My mother told me nothing.
拜托了 不用尴尬
Please. No embarrassment.
跟我详细地解释一下
Explain it to me, precisely.
这个真是个简单的办法
It was such a simple solution.
如果农民种芜菁
We can increase the harvest
我们就能增加收成
if the farmers plant turnip.
我旅行途中遇见过农民收入翻了三倍
On my travels, I encountered farmers who tripled their income
就因为他们他们不再轮耕 而是改种芜菁
by no longer rotating crops, and instead, planting turnip,
然后在周围放羊 吃掉野草
and then turning out sheep to graze and remove the weeds.
万分感谢 公爵夫人
Thank you indeed, Your Grace!
也请向公爵献上我诚挚的谢意
And please send my great thanks to the duke!
他为我们的农场买♥♥了些牛
He has purchased us several cattle for the farm
这样就能在土地变肥沃前饲养牲畜
so that we may rear livestock until the soil is fertile again.
我们的财产回来了
Our fortunes have been restored.
公爵夫人
Your Grace?
你可以回宅邸了
You may return to the house.
我想走一会
I wish to walk a while.
你准备上♥床♥休息了吗 亲爱的
Are you ready for bed, my dear?
我想是的
I believe I am.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
达芙妮
Daphne...
达芙妮
Daphne...
达芙妮
Daphne...
达芙妮
Daphne.
达芙妮
Daphne.
达芙妮
Daphne!
你 你 你做了什么
Wh-wh-what... did you do?
我希望那不是真的
I had hoped it was not true.
我希望我搞错了 但显然不是
I had hoped I was mistaken, but clearly, I was not.
-你怎么能... -我怎么能
- How could you... - How could I?
我怎么能
How could I?
-你骗了我 -我没有骗你
- You lied to me. - I did not lie.
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
我相信你胜过世界上任何人
I trusted you more than anyone in this world,
而你却利用了我
and you took advantage.
你抓住了一个机会 所以我也是一样
You seized an opportunity. And so I did the very same.
我说了我不能给你孩子
I told you I cannot give you children.
"不能"和"不想"完全是两码事
"Cannot" and "will not" are two entirely different things.
你这么做是为了自己
You chose this for yourself.
你选择了欺骗我
You chose to lie to me.
我没有撒谎 我以为你都知道了
I did not lie. I thought you were prepared.
我以为你知道孩子是怎么来的
I thought you understood how a child came to be.
你剥夺了我的未来
You took my future from me,
我渴望孩子胜过一切
the one thing I wanted more than anything.
你知道的 你知道成为母亲
You knew. You knew that becoming a mother one day,
能够拥有自己的家庭
to have a family of my own one day,
你知道那是我一直想要的
you knew that was all I ever wanted.
我那天准备死在决斗场上
I was prepared to die on that dueling field
也不想和你结婚 然后剥夺你的梦想
rather than marry you and take your dream away.
我情愿为了你去死
I would have died for you.
是你坚持要与我结婚
You were the one who insisted on this union.
是你告诉我我够好了
You told me I was enough.
那是因为当时我还没认清你
That was before I knew you.
你知道吗 我之前甚至同情过你
Do you know, I even felt pity for you?
"可怜的西蒙" 我想
"Poor Simon," I thought.
"他该有多痛苦啊
"How it must pain him
永远也无法体验做父亲的感觉"
to never know what it is to be a father."
-我从没让你可怜 -我也从没要你背叛
- I never asked for your pity. - And I never asked for your betrayal!
-达芙妮 我... -你什么
- Daphne, I-- - You what?
你怎么了
You what?
你爱我吗 不 你肯定不爱我
You love me? No, you most certainly do not.
你根本不知道那个字的含义
You do not know the meaning of the word.
你不会欺骗你爱的人
You do not lie to the one you love.
你不会戏弄你爱的人
You do not trick the one you love.
你不会羞辱你爱的人
You do not humiliate the one you love.
我可能孤陋寡闻 正如你几次三番说的那样
I may not know much, as you have made abundantly clear,
但我知道一件事
but I do know one thing...
我知道那不是爱
I know that is not love.
情场战场 不择手段
All is fair in love and war,
但有些斗争没有胜者
but some battles leave no victor,
只留下一串破碎的心
only a trail of broken hearts
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表