剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
再来一支吗
Another?
我相信再跳第三支
I do believe a third dance
就会显得不合适了 大人
would be considered improper, my lord.
你不用再向我证明你的贞洁了 我的姑娘
You need not continue to prove your virtue to me, my girl.
男人们还有其他寻找妻子的标准
There are other things a man looks for in a wife.
汤普森小姐 来跳一曲吗
Miss Thompson. A dance?
你身体康复了吗 汤普森小姐
Are you well recovered, Miss Thompson?
是啊 我之前病得很严重
Oh, yes. Um, I was quite ill.
你真是染上了一种可疑的疾病
And what a suspicious illness you came down with.
它似乎化身成了
It seems to have manifested
一个行走的唾沫工厂 长着巨大的牙齿
as a walking spittle factory with very large teeth.
我是唯一一个看到的人吗
Am I the only one who can see it?
我也能看到
Alas, I can as well.
不过来让我转几圈 或许我就能恢复了
But spin me away, and perhaps I shall recover.
-他们好像玩得很开心 -是啊
- They appear to be enjoying themselves. - Yes.
我哥哥科林的确知道如何让人难以忘怀
My brother Colin certainly knows how to make things memorable.
或许我也要那么做
Perhaps I may do the same.
我知道我们才相识不久 布里奇顿小姐
I know we've only known each other a short time, Miss Bridgerton,
但自打我看到你的第一眼 我
but from the moment I laid eyes on you, I, uh--
-你在这呢 -我在这 殿下
- Ah! There you are. - Here I am, Your Highness.
正如我说的
As I was saying,
普鲁士的有些人觉得我逃跑了
some in Prussia believe I have run away,
但真♥相♥是我要离开找个人开始新生活
but the truth is I left to find someone to start a life with.
去组建一个家庭
To have a family with.
所以我只剩下一个问题要问
And so I find myself left with one question to ask.
-布里奇顿小姐 -我需要缓一下
- Miss Bridgerton-- - I need a moment.
去提提神 殿下
To refresh myself, Your Highness.
布里奇顿小姐 你还没有订婚吗
Miss Bridgerton, are you yet engaged?
你一定要给我介绍一个
You must set me up with
我听说王子有些兄弟
one of those brothers I hear the prince has.
你飞的时候看着点路 小天使
Do watch where you are flying, angel.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你要离开伦敦了
I thought you were leaving London.
确实 现在也是
I was. I am.
-我是来道别的 -跟谁道别
- I came to say goodbye. - To whom?
-和你道别 -你的道别完全没必要
- To you. - Your goodbye is wholly unnecessary.
我们不是朋友
We are not friends.
我们从来都不是朋友
We never were friends,
你已经说得清清楚楚了
as you made abundantly clear.
-为此我很抱歉 -请别道歉
- And I am sorry for that. - Please do not apologize.
我不会再被你牵着鼻子走了
I shall not be led once more by you from this direction to that.
你是我的朋友 又不是我的朋友
You are my friend. You are not my friend.
你是个浪子 又不是浪子
You are a rake. You are not a rake.
-你很抱歉 -我确实很抱歉
- You are sorry-- - I am sorry.
那很好
That is very well.
但你应该了解
But you should know that
你的歉意完全不会影响我的生活
your apology has absolutely no effect on my life,
你的离开也不会影响到我
nor does your leaving London.
我要嫁给王子了
I am marrying the prince.
我一定会非常幸福的
I shall be very happy, indeed.
真的吗 你会幸福吗
Will you be? Happy?
我为什么不会
Why would I not be?
弗雷德里克王子善良又令人仰慕
Prince Friedrich is kind and adoring
而且他很清楚自己想要什么
and he knows what he wants.
他是个好人 也会是个好父亲
He is a good man, and he will make a wonderful father.
所以你真的相信他是最适合你的人吗
And so you truly believe him the best man for you?
你凭什么质疑我的选择
How dare you question my choices?
这是我的决定 不是你的
They are my choices to make, not yours.
你选择孤身一人 四处浪荡
I do not question your choice to rake across the continent,
我都没有插嘴
forlorn and alone.
我没必要和你解释我的想法
I do not have to explain myself to you.
我不欠你的
I do not owe you anything.
他是我的最佳人选 我马上要成为王妃了
He is perfect for me. I am going to be princess!
你不打算说点什么吗
Are you going to say anything?
不然你就走开
Well, then, leave.
那好吧
Very well.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton.
布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton!
回到舞会上去
Come back to the party.
不要走了
Stop walking!
-不要跟着我 -外面不安全
- Stop following me. - It is not safe out here.
-我不允许你再往前走了 -你不能管我
- I forbid you to go any further. - You cannot tell me what to do.
达芙妮
Daphne!
你怎么不听话
Will you not listen?
我真的非常抱歉
My most sincere apologies.
我
I...
我
I...
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
安东尼
Anthony!
你必须娶她
You will marry her.
-什么 -马上
- What? - Immediately.
我们只能希望没人看见你们这么放纵
We can only hope no one saw you take such liberties,
以免我妹妹遭受更多的耻辱
and my sister is saved further mortification.
-你必须娶她 -哥哥
- You will marry her! - Brother!
我不能娶她
I cannot marry her.
你玷污了她的纯洁 现在你却不娶她
You have defiled her innocence, and now you refuse her hand?
我一直知道你是个浪子 黑斯廷斯
I knew you were axa0rake, Hastings,
但我没想到你还是个恶棍
never thought a villain.
我不能娶她
I cannot marry her.
那么我就别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
我要和你决斗
I must demand satisfaction.
决斗 安东尼 你不能
A duel? Anthony, you cannot--
妹妹 他让你蒙羞了
He dishonors you, sister.
你 我和布里奇顿家族都因他而蒙羞
He dishonors you and me and the very Bridgerton name.
我确实看错了你 你欺骗了我们两个
I have misjudged you, indeed. You have duped us both,
但我绝不会让我的妹妹为我的错误付出代价
but I shall not see my sister pay for my own misdeeds.
-我们要像绅士一样解决此事 -我明白
- We will settle this as gentlemen. - I understand.
我们拂晓见
I shall see you at dawn.
我不明白
I do not understand.
你宁愿死也不肯娶我
You would rather die than marry me?
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
我们得回去了 小芙
We need to go, Daph,
不然会有人看到我们的
before anyone should see us.
香槟 听起来像"骗子"和"疼痛"
Champagne! It sounds like "Sham" and "Pain."
真的太有意思了
It is quite amusing, really.
妹妹头痛 我要带她回家了
Our sister has a headache. I am taking her home.
照看好妈妈 好吗
See to Mother, will you?
达芙妮 你脸色不好
Daphne, you look unwell.
在花♥园♥里着凉了吗
Did you catch a chill in the garden?
-你很有潜力 -这不算什么
- You have great potential. - It's nothing.
当然 对于那些特别挑剔的人来说
Though, for such a staunch critic of others,
你显然对自己的水平认识不足
you certainly lack a clear eye for your own work.
是那些线条 总是不对劲
It's the lines. Not what they're supposed to be.
接受表扬吧 布里奇顿
Take the compliment, Bridgerton.
这里又没有对你的期望与评判
There is no expectation or judgment here.
你把那些都留在梅菲尔了
You left all of that back in Mayfair.
在这你就踏踏实实做自己吧
You can feel free to be yourself here.
如果这就是你想要的
If that's what you should like.
至少对我来说很管用
It's what works for me, at least.
而且我都已经很久
And I haven't been dissatisfied
没有挑剔过我自己的线条了
with my lines in, well, quite some time.
-不过 我觉得还不算太糟 -说得对
- Well, I've done worse, I suppose, really. - Mm. Fair enough.
我今天晚上有点太沉迷了
I seem to have enjoyed myself too much this evening.
我该走了
I should be on my way.
随你便
As you wish.
但你要知道 我欢迎你随时来
But know you are welcome back any time
练习也好 聊天也罢
for practice or even conversation.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表