剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
你说这些够装饰礼物篮了吗
Do you think we have enough for all the baskets?
应该够
I should think so.
公爵夫人
Your Grace!
您到底在...
Whatever are you...
我会让人帮您采摘这些
I will have someone gather those on your behalf.
找个厨娘或者园丁
One of the kitchen maids or the gardener.
没人能帮您吗
Was no one available to assist you?
没必要麻烦任何人 科尔森太太
There is no need to trouble anyone, Mrs. Colson.
我们自己可以处理
We have it all in hand.
您也打算亲自去蜂窝采蜜吗
Do you intend to collect honey from the hives in person as well?
那或许有些超出我的能力范围
That might be a little beyond me.
您可以直接告诉我你的需求
If you simply tell me of your wants and needs,
我会确保一切安排妥当
I will ensure everything is in order.
我会确保一切都做好的
I will ensure everything is done properly.
我会记在心里的
I shall keep that in mind.
谢谢 科尔森太太
Thank you, Mrs. Colson.
菲丝 她看不起我
Faith, she despises me.
她看不起所有人
She despises everybody.
别多想
Do not give it another thought.
你好
Hello.
你想要礼物篮吗
Would you like a basket?
有...
There is--
要克莱维登的礼物篮吗
A basket from Clyvedon?
要克莱维登的礼物篮吗 有...
A basket from Clyvedon? There is--
有什么不对吗
Is something amiss?
妈妈教过我 新公爵夫人
Mama taught me it was tradition
带着礼物拜访村民 这是传统
for the new duchess to visit with gifts.
我觉得这么做没错
Well, I believe it is proper.
我是不是该穿条别的裙子
Should I have worn a different dress?
也许这条显得我自视甚高了
Or perhaps it signifies I am high in the instep.
公爵夫人
Your Grace!
你想要克莱维登的礼物篮吗
Would you like a basket from Clyvedon?
有给孩子们的面包和蜂蜜
There is bread and honey for the children.
您太好了
You are too kind.
要是有办法带回家 我非常乐意拿一个
I would gladly take one if I had means to carry it home.
我们可以陪你走回去
Then we are determined to walk with you.
不 我不是...
No. I didn't--
-我坚持这么做 -不 我...
- I insist. - No. Oh, I...
我能请你给些建议吗
Perhaps I might ask your opinion on something?
当然 尽管我不确定我该怎么给公爵夫人建议
Of course. Though, how I might advise a duchess, I am not sure.
我觉得我做了什么冒犯了村民
I feel that I have done something to offend the village.
我知道我刚当上公爵夫人
I know I am new to the role,
但想不到我这么快就做错事了
but I cannot imagine what I have done wrong so soon.
-怎么了 -是那些猪的事
- What? - It was the pigs.
你说三只猪赢了
You said that all three pigs won.
在集市上
At the fair?
我当时觉得这是对所有人都好的结果
I thought it the best outcome for everyone.
传统上 赢家在接下来的一年里
It is tradition that the winner is allowed
可以向克莱维登提供猪肉
to supply pork to Clyvedon for the next year.
这涉及到非常多的猪
It's a great number of pigs, indeed.
你没选择一名赢家的话
When you could not choose a winner,
就没有农户赢得这个合同
no farmer won the contract,
这样也没人能获得这笔收入
nor the income to go along with it.
简单来说 您...
Simply speaking, you, um...
你害了他们
You snubbed them.
我会立刻纠正我的错误 我...
I will correct my mistake at once. I...
我当时不知道
I had no idea.
您怎么会知道呢 公爵夫人
How could you have, Your Grace?
这是怎么了
What is all this?
西蒙
Simon?
稳点放...
Steady...
-一切都好吗 -达芙妮 没事
- Is everything well? - Ah, Daphne. Yes.
我准备在东翼办公
I'm setting up work in the east wing.
怎么 你的书房♥有问题吗
Why, is there something wrong with the study?
当心点
Careful!
失陪了
You shall have to excuse me.
公爵夫人
Your Grace.
科尔森太太
Mrs. Colson?
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
我知道从我到这里开始 就犯了一些错误
I know I have made some missteps since I arrived.
我母亲教了我许多
My mother taught me a great deal
关于如何做一家的女主人
about being mistress of a household,
但我们都没想过我会成为
but I am not sure either of us ever imagined
这么大庄园的女主人
a house as grand as this one.
我非常感激你对我的教导 科尔森太太
I am so very grateful for your guidance, Mrs. Colson.
事实上...
The truth is...
我担心公爵在克莱维登不太自在
I fear the duke might not be entirely at ease here at Clyvedon,
当然 这不是在影射你或是任何你的手下
which is of course no reflection of you or any of your staff.
-不 我...我了解 -是吗
- No. I-- I quite understand. - You do?
西蒙少爷...
Master Simon--
抱歉 公爵大人
I beg your pardon. His Grace...
他童年生活并不容易
His childhood was not always easy.
在我前任女主人逝世后
After the death of my late mistress,
公爵几乎都住在伦敦
the duke lived almost exclusively in London.
你是说西蒙是独自在这里长大的吗
Do you mean to say that Simon grew up here on his own?
我们竭尽所能地照顾他
We did our best to take care of him,
以他母亲所期望的方式关心他
to mind him as his mother would have wanted.
当然了
Of course you did.
已故的公爵一定非常爱他妻子
The late duke must have loved his wife very much
才会在她去世后深受折磨
to have struggled so after her death.
这么说 那不是一段幸福的婚姻吗
Was it not a happy marriage, then?
是很糟糕的婚姻
It was strained.
他要的是个继承人
He wanted an heir.
而她要的是个孩子
She wanted a child.
尽管医生警告过她 但她还是不断尝试受孕
She kept trying long after the doctors warned her not to.
每月当她来月经时 她都疼的让我心疼
Every month when her courses came, it broke my heart to see her.
她很幸运 有你在她身边
She was lucky to have you.
每个人谈起此事都像觉得是她的错
Everyone talked as though it was her fault.
但他们怎么知道呢
But how could they know that?
不一定是女人不孕不育
It is not always the woman who is barren.
有时也是男人的问题
Sometimes it is the man's fault, of course.
天呐 我恐怕说了大不敬的话
Dear. I am afraid I am speaking out of turn.
不 一点也不 科尔森太太
No. Not at all, Mrs. Colson.
你刚刚说到哪了
You were saying?
我对公爵夫人说了我母亲告诉我的话
Well, I said to the duchess what my mother said to me.
没有健壮的精♥子♥ 子♥宫♥无法受孕
A womb cannot quicken without strong, healthy seed.
然后 就在她终于生下西蒙少爷时
And then, just as she was finally blessed with Master Simon...
她去世了
we lost her.
你怎么还没换衣服
Why are you not dressed?
我说过今晚要和加特塞德夫人一起吃晚餐
I told you we were dining with Lady Gartside this evening.
抱歉 妈妈 我身体不舒服
Sorry, Mama. I'm not feeling well.
说真的 我该让你一起去
Honestly, I ought to make you come along
咳上一整晚
to cough and splutter all evening.
让加特塞德夫人受点罪
It would serve Lady Gartside right.
她一直不肯
She has been withholding
邀请我去用晚餐 现在你瞧...
a dinner invitation from me, and now look...
汤普森小姐宣布订婚不到一天
Not a day after Miss Thompson's announcement,
他们都爬着来求我们了
and they all come crawling.
晚上用餐愉快 妈妈
Enjoy your evening, Mama!
佩妮洛普 你在干什么...
Penelope, what are you...?
-你胆子真大 -快看
- How dare you! - Look.
看看乔治爵士上封信的签名
Look at the signature on Sir George's last letter,
还有这封数月前的来信
and this one from many months ago.
-所以呢 -签名不一样
- So? - So, they are not the same.
字体倾斜的角度 都是错的
The slant of the lettering, it is all wrong.
-佩妮洛普 我很累了 我还没... -这个
- Penelope, I'm tired. I haven't-- - This one.
它放在妈妈书桌抽屉后
It was in a drawer on the back of Mama's desk.
她或是瓦利太太在练习仿冒乔治的签名
She or even Mrs. Varley practiced George's signature,
但她们都不能模仿得很好
but even they could not get it perfect.
上一封让你伤心的信...
That last letter, the one where he broke your heart...
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表