剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
你想让女王再问你一次吗
Are you requiring your queen to ask again?
告诉我你都知道什么
Tell me what you know.
我认为她是个寡妇
Well, I believe her a widow.
她显然有充足的资金...
She obviously has the financial means...
-这场派对真不错 -没错
- A most enjoyable party. - Indeed.
布里奇顿
Bridgerton...
那天晚上...
The other night...
那天晚上怎么了
What happened the other night?
我想那晚什么都没发生
I do not believe anything happened at all.
很好
Very well.
亲爱的 我想你认识布里奇顿先生
Dearest... I believe you know Mr. Bridgerton.
这是我妻子 露茜·格兰维尔
My wife, Mrs. Lucy Granville.
幸会 布里奇顿先生
It is a pleasure, Mr. Bridgerton.
我跟公爵谈过了
I spoke to the duke.
起码你还有这个机会
That makes one of us.
他不接受你的嫁妆
He refused your dowry.
你想用这个话题来提高我的兴致吗
Is this your attempt to raise my spirits?
他是为了你好才拒绝的 妹妹
He refused for your benefit, sister.
我会把钱放进信托
I shall put the money in trust,
你可以根据喜好使用
so you may use it how you see fit.
或许给你的孩子
For your children, perhaps.
你们肯定会多多生子
Certainly, you two will have a brood
多到让母亲都自愧不如
large enough to put Mother's to shame.
-怎么了 出什么事了 -我...
- What? Is something wrong? - I am...
这些都...我要去缓缓 失陪
This is all... I must take a moment. Excuse me.
我知道要离开这栋房♥子肯定很不容易
I know it must be difficult to be leaving this house.
我在这有很多美好的回忆
I have many memories here.
你也会和你丈夫创造新的回忆
And you will make new ones with your husband.
我的丈夫
My husband.
终于能说这个词了 却觉得有些奇怪
Seems so strange to finally be able to say that.
我想我已经尽可能地推迟这个对话了
I suppose I have put this conversation off for as long as I can.
在我的婚礼上
On my wedding day,
我坚持让厨师不停地端上食物
I insisted Cook bring out round after round of food,
部分是因为我不希望庆典结束 但是
in part because I did not want the celebration to end, but...
如果让我说实话
if I must confess,
我也非常惴惴不安
I was also quite apprehensive...
对我的新婚之夜
of my wedding night.
实际上 我们到奥布里礼堂时我已经很饱了
In fact, I was quite full by the time we got to Aubrey Hall.
我非常不推荐那样
I certainly do not recommend that.
那你推荐什么 妈妈
Well, what do you recommend, Mama?
我知道你和公爵
I know you and the duke--
无论你们俩之前发生了什么
Well, whatever took place between the two of you...
你很可能已经知道了一些事
You may very well know some things already.
我什么都不知道 我保证
I know nothing, I assure you.
有些事情你应该知道
Well, there are some things you ought to know.
你和你丈夫之间
Some things that will happen
会发生一些事情...
that involve you and your husband...
就是公爵 很显然
The duke, obviously.
他...就是说
Well, he... You see...
婚姻行为
the marital act,
就是在你们结婚后
which, now that you are married,
需要进行的...
you may perform...
如果连解释都这么困难
If it is this difficult to discuss,
那实际操作会有多困难啊
how difficult must it be to perform?
并不是 亲爱的 那非常自然
It is not, dearest. It is most natural.
就像秋天雨水浸润土地
Much in the way that rain soaks a field in autumn,
春天鲜花生长
and in spring, flowers grow.
在你小时候 你还记得吗
When you were younger, do you remember,
我们在乡村有两条猎狗
we had two hounds in the country?
-是矮腿猎犬 -没错
- Bassets, in fact. - That is right.
尽管没人向它们解释
Well, no one explained it to them...
但它们生出了小狗
but there were puppies.
我懂了 所以
I see. So...
这个行为 是为了生育孩子吗
So, this act, it is performed to have children?
没错
Yes!
但是
But...
如果公爵和我无法生育孩子呢
what if the duke and I cannot have children?
那我们是否就无法进行这个行为了
Does that prevent us from performing this act at all,
甚至都不能拥有新婚之夜了
from even having a wedding night at all?
亲爱的 你担心的是这个吗
Dear, is this your concern?
达芙妮 你们两个很关心彼此
Daphne, the two of you care for each other deeply.
说到底
When all is said and done,
其他的都不重要
nothing else matters.
你无需担忧
There is no reason to be concerned.
我还是有好多问题 妈妈
I still have so many questions, Mama.
-马车就要来了 -是时候了
- They are bringing the carriages around. - It is time.
或许我能和你一起去
Perhaps I can come with you.
我一直想住在城♥堡♥里
I've always wanted to live in a castle.
就算达芙妮要带谁一起去
If Daphne is going to take anyone with her,
格雷戈里 那也是我
Gregory, it will be me.
你们俩就好好待在家里
The two of you are staying here
直到我们亲爱的妹妹允许我们拜访
until our dear sister allows us a visit.
你是说如果她允许我们拜访的话
You mean if she allows us a visit.
我相信你肯定会喜欢那里的安静和宁静
I'm sure you'll enjoy the peace and quiet.
我会很想念你们大家的
I am going to miss all of you terribly.
甚至是我吗
Even me?
甚至是你
Even you.
我有个礼物送你
I have a present for you.
在楼上 由四面墙构成 还有一个很舒服的床
It is upstairs, made of four walls and a very comfortable bed.
你房♥间里的光线确实更好
I suppose the light in your room is quite pleasant.
我知道我们性格截然不同
I know we could not be any more different,
但我们有一个共同点
but there is one thing we do share,
就是确信你能在这个世界上走出自己路
the certainty that you will make your own way in this world.
我很确信 埃洛伊丝
I am sure of it, Eloise.
-等你到了就写信给我 -我会的 妈妈
- Write to me as soon as you arrive. - Of course, Mama.
你会成为一位出色的公爵夫人
You are going to be a wonderful duchess.
我们应该在傍晚前到达旅馆
We should reach the inn before nightfall.
旅馆
The inn?
克莱维登太远了
Clyvedon is much too far a journey,
而且天黑后路上不安全
and the roads are not safe after dusk.
我们需要稍作休息 第二天早上继续上路
We need to rest before continuing on in the morning.
所以我们的新婚之夜要在旅馆度过
So we will be spending our wedding night at the inn?
怎么了
Why...
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
倒也不必
Not at all.
我希望一切都符合您的喜好
I do hope everything is to your liking.
如果您还需要其他东西 请告诉我
Should you require anything else at all, please let me know.
到了
Ah, here we are.
您的房♥间 公爵大人 就在这边
Your room, Your Grace, is just over here.
我要了两间房♥
I requested a separate room.
好的
Yes.
-那我... -好
- Should I-- - Yes.
好的
Yes.
我们该下楼吃饭了
We should go down to dinner.
达芙妮 我...
Daphne? I...
你饿吗 我保证这里的食物很美味
Are you not hungry? The food is excellent here, I assure you.
-上次我来时 -我不想吃晚饭
- The last time I visited-- - I do not want any dinner!
过去三天我一直想和你单独相处
I have spent the last three days wanting to be alone with you,
想跟你谈谈 想知道
wanting to talk to you, wanting to know.
我知道你不想见我
I understand that you do not wish to see me,
你更希望住在另一个房♥间
that you would prefer to stay in your separate room
并在我们的新婚之夜
and endure a wordless dinner together
共进一顿无言的晚餐 但我...
on our wedding night, but I--
-我不希望如此 -西蒙
- That is not what I would prefer. - Simon--
你错了
You are mistaken.
你一直都躲着我
You have avoided my presence.
为了给你自♥由♥
In order to allow you your liberty.
你只对我说了只言片语
You have said all but a few words to me.
为了不让我自己说错话
In order to keep myself from saying the wrong things.
你都没有正眼看过我
You've barely been able to look me in the eye.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表