剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
当他坚持要我们留下
I knew something was amiss
汤普森小姐时我就知道肯定有事不对劲
when he insisted we keep Miss Thompson,
但我和他争执了吗 并没有
but did I quarrel with him? No.
我按照吩咐做了 我尽力了
I did what I was told, I did my best.
但抛弃我的宝贝费丽帕的唯一追求者
But getting rid of my dear Philippa's one and only suitor.
绝无可能 受不了这种人
Under no circumstances. Intolerable man!
去守着门
Guard the door.
夫人 您到底想要找到什么啊
What exactly are you hoping to find, ma'am?
不知道 瓦利太太 我找到了才知道
I shan't know that, Mrs. Varley, until I find it.
小佩 他真的善良又有趣
Pen, he is kind and funny
而且舞技还令人惊讶地娴熟
and a surprisingly accomplished dancer.
而且你肯定见过他和布里奇顿家的小孩在一起
And, well, I'm sure you've seen him with the small Bridgertons.
他会是个非常棒的父亲
He will be a wonderful father.
确实 但是科林还太小 不适合结婚
Surely, though, Colin is a tad young for marriage.
你需要一个能尽快求婚的人
You do need someone who will propose soon.
但这就是为什么布里奇顿先生这么完美
But that is why Mr. Bridgerton is so perfect.
你看见他今晚是如何来搭救我的吗
Did you see the way he rescued me tonight?
他和其他年轻人都不同
He's not like the other young men
那些人沉迷娱乐 不轻易表露感情
who play games and guard their affections.
他很热情
He is eager.
小佩 我相信他很快就会求婚了
Pen, I believe he will propose soon.
我不用嫁给拉特里奇了
I shan't have to marry Rutledge.
对不起 我打扰你睡觉了吗
Oh, I am sorry. Am I keeping you awake with all this talk?
是的 我确实很困了
Yes, I do feel sleep coming over me.
但是 小佩
But, Pen,
最棒的是
the best part is,
等我们结婚了 我就能留在镇上了
when we wed, I'll be able to stay in town.
既然你和埃洛伊丝如此亲近
And since you and Eloise are so close,
我们就算是姐妹了
we will all practically be sisters.
那太好了
Imagine that.
我有个理论
I have a theory.
埃洛伊丝 很晚了
Eloise, it is quite late.
一个关于微声到夫人极好的理论
A good theory about Lady Whistledown.
我之前以为她一定是个仆人
I thought she had to be a servant,
但我错了 大错特错
but I was wrong, quite wrong.
因为谁真正有时间和手段能做到那样出色
Because who truly has the time and means to be that remarkable?
谁会受邀参加所有派对
Who would be invited to all of the parties,
能听到那些其他人没注意的事
able to hear things unnoticed by others?
我们也许可以明天讨论
Perhaps we can discuss it tomorrow.
微声到夫人是个自♥由♥ 不受社会约束的人
Lady Whistledown is someone free and unencumbered by society.
她是位有钱的单身女性 甚至是个寡妇
She is a single woman of means. Better yet, she is a widow,
她可以受邀参加所有的活动
who would be invited to all of the events
但不会引起任何注意
but not paid any attention.
所以当你在舞会上
So while you were at the ball...
埃洛伊丝 我不在乎
Eloise, I do not care!
人们有真正的困难 成年人的困难
People have real problems, mature problems,
那些与什么愚蠢作家的
problems that have nothing to do
秘密身份毫无关系的困难
with the secret identity of some silly writer.
而你现在这么成熟了吗
And you are so mature now?
我已到了适婚年龄
Well, I am of age.
我已进入社交圈
I am out in society.
因此 我有更重要 更成熟的事要操心
Therefore, I have more important, mature things to worry about.
-比如 -比如嫁人
- Like what? - Like marriage.
-你根本不在乎嫁人 -如果我在乎呢
- You do not care about marriage. - What if I do?
我不指望你能明白
I cannot expect you to understand.
不是所有人都是美丽的布里奇顿
Not everyone can be a pretty Bridgerton.
埃洛伊丝 我不是
Eloise, I did not...
埃洛伊丝 等等
Eloise, wait!
谢谢你 洪堡德 不需要派任何人来
Thank you, Humboldt. No need to send anyone up.
我想告诉你 我没生你的气
I want you to know I am not angry with you.
发生这种事我不怪你
I do not blame you for what transpired.
别把我当孩子
Do not treat me like a child.
这是我♥干♥的
I did this.
他利用了你
He took advantage of you.
我也任由他这么做了
No less than I took liberties with him.
你不明白
You do not understand.
我该更好地保护你
I should have protected you better.
我从一开始就知道他的本性
I knew his true nature from the start.
你觉得就因为我是个女人
You think that just because I am a woman,
我就没能力自己做选择吗
I am incapable of making my own choices?
是这样吗 哥哥
Is that it, brother?
你真如自己所说 在乎西蒙羞辱了我
Do you even care that Simon has dishonored me, as you say,
还是为了满足你男性的骄傲
or is it your own male pride that you seek to satisfy?
-你快去睡觉 -你不能跟他决斗
- You are to go on up to bed. - You cannot duel him.
不管怎样 这不合法
It is illegal, to name but one reason.
你俩可能被捕 甚至可能会丧命
You could both be arrested, let alone killed.
-肯定还有其他办法 -你想让我做什么
- There must be another way. - What would you have me do?
我不是草率地做出这个决定
I do not take this decision lightly,
但这是绅士之间处理事情的方式
but this is the way things are handled amongst gentlemen.
-如果这事让众人知道 -我可以接受
- If this were to become known... - I could live with that.
我不能接受的是 公爵因我而死
What I could not live with is the duke's death on my hands.
你也一样 无论此刻这听上去有多诱人
Nor yours, however tempting that may be at this very moment.
这不仅仅关系到你的声誉
It is more than just your honor at stake.
也关系到你妹妹们的
It is your sisters', too,
和整个家族的
the entire family name.
我已经决定了
It has been decided.
这简直是疯了
Oh, this is madness!
怎么了
What is it?
我需要和你谈谈
You and I need to talk.
达芙妮 去睡觉
Daphne, bed.
我需要你做我的副手
I will need you to stand as my second.
如果你被杀了怎么办
What if you get yourself killed?
那么爵位和遗产将由你继承
Then the title and estates will pass to you.
如果你杀了黑斯廷斯呢
And if you kill Hastings?
那我将离开这个国家
Then I shall have to leave the country.
你将成为一家之主 管理所有重要之事
You'll be head of the family in every way that matters.
当然不是 您非常清醒
Of course not. You are clearly sober.
我很清醒 知道你什么时候会傲慢无礼
And I'm sober enough to know when you're being impertinent.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 母亲
- Good night, dear. - Good night, Mother.
过来
Come here.
天啊 有人死了吗
Good God. Did someone die?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我觉得自己非常需要喝一杯
I find myself in rather desperate need of a drink.
这是你唯一能找到的酒地方吗
And this was the only place you could find one?
你现在不是应该在船上吗
Are you not supposed to be on a ship by now?
计划改变了
Change of plans.
喝这么好的白兰地
For brandy this good,
你得跟我老实说 出什么事了
you need to actually tell me what is going on.
黎明时分 我要去见安东尼·布里奇顿
I am to meet Anthony Bridgerton at dawn.
无论是怎样的羞辱 去道歉
Whatever the insult, apologize,
他一定会原谅你的
and he will surely be a forgiving man.
涉及到他妹妹时就不会了
Not when it comes to his sister.
她到底受了多大侮辱
Exactly how insulted was she?
如果要做你的副手 我还得再来一杯
I shall need another if I am to be your second.
-我不能让你去 -你阻止不了我
- I cannot let you. - You cannot stop me.
我想你今晚离家太远了吧
I believe you may have strayed too far from home tonight.
西耶娜 求你了
Siena, please.
我们无法在一起 我现在知道了
We cannot be together. I know that now.
这个世界不允许我们在一起
This world shall not permit it.
但假如我们在另一种处境
But what if we were to find ourselves in another situation,
在一个你我可能被接受的地方
at a place where you and I might be accepted,
没有这个社会
with none of the shame
给我们的羞耻感 或因此相互指责
nor recriminations that this society grants us.
那时你还愿意接受我吗
Would you have me then?
你在说梦话吧 大人
You talk in dreams, my lord,
然而你却不让我好好睡觉
and yet you deprive me the luxury of sleep.
黎明时分我要去决斗
I duel at dawn.
事关荣誉吗
An affair of honor?
如果我可以活着看到日出 我就自♥由♥了
If I live to see sunrise, I am free...
不再受社会和这些规则的约束
free of society, free of these rules,
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表