剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
更别说她是我挚友的妹妹了
Not to mention the sister of my best friend,
所以于我们而言 都没有产生爱的情愫
and so romance was entirely out of the question for both of us.
但在排除爱情后
But in so removing it,
我们找到了更为重要的东西
we found something far greater.
我们收获了友谊
We found friendship.
您瞧 布里奇顿小姐和我
You see, Miss Bridgerton and I have been
已经愚弄了梅菲尔好一阵
fooling all of Mayfair for some time.
我们逢场作戏 让大家以为我们在追求对方
We have fooled them into thinking we are courting...
然而事实是 一直以来
when really, all along,
我们只是享受和对方在一起的时光
we simply enjoyed each other's company so much
以至于离不开彼此了
we could not stay away from one another.
我本人从来都不喜欢调情 聊天
I have never been a man that much enjoyed flirting, or chatting,
甚至都不屑于说话
or, indeed, talking at all.
但和达芙妮
But with Daphne...
就是布里奇顿小姐
Miss Bridgerton...
聊天就变得异常简单
conversation has always been easy.
她的笑给我带来欢乐
Her laughter brings me joy.
遇见一位美丽的女性是一回事
To meet a beautiful woman is one thing,
但这位最美的女性恰好是你的挚友
but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women
又是完全不同的另一回事了
is something entirely apart.
因为我想致以最诚挚的歉意
And it is with my sincerest apologies,
我必须承认 王子的到来
I must say it took the prince coming along
让我意识到我不希望
for me to realize I did not want
布里奇顿小姐只做我的朋友
Miss Bridgerton to only be my friend.
我希望她成为我的妻子
I wanted her to be my wife.
我想让她成为我的妻子
I want her to be my wife.
所以我请求您
And so I plead with you...
别让我们等待了
not to make us wait.
西蒙
Simon...
你很明智
You are wise...
也或许是特别的幸运 能意识到友谊
or perhaps unusually lucky to understand friendship
是婚姻最好的基石
to be the best possible foundation a marriage can have.
尽管这个基石和建立时一样
Even if that foundation should crumble
容易快速崩塌
as quickly as it was built.
我想让你来选择 布里奇顿小姐
I shall like to offer you the choice, Miss Bridgerton.
你想嫁给这个男人吗
Do you wish to marry this man?
亲爱的亲朋好友
Dearly beloved,
我们今天齐聚一堂
we are gathered to join together
见证这对佳人步入神圣的婚姻殿堂
this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
据说相比于单身
It is said that marriage hath in it
婚姻不在乎美感
less of beauty but more of safety
而在于安全感
than the single life.
...以圣父
...in the name of the Father,
圣子和圣灵之名 阿门
of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
我现在宣布你们是丈夫和妻子了
I now pronounce you man and wife.
-真是场美丽的婚礼 -谢谢邀请我们
- It was such a beautiful wedding. - Thank you for having us.
公爵夫人
Your Grace.
我想该祝贺你们了
I suppose congratulations are in order.
毕竟我们是朋友
We being friends, after all.
但我希望你记住我的善良
I do hope you will remember my kindness
保守了你的秘密 并在今后回报我
in keeping secrets and repay me someday.
享受你的胜利吧 公爵夫人
Enjoy your triumph, Your Grace.
那他呢
What about him?
他看上去...
He seems...
很不错
pleasant.
或他
Or him.
充满善意的双眼
Kind eyes.
我想会是个好丈夫的
A fine enough husband, I think.
小佩 我既不认识 也没时间再去结交那些男人了
Pen, I neither know nor have time for any of these men.
科林在哪里
Now, where is Colin?
你可以选择除他以外的任何人
You can choose anyone but him.
他是我的朋友 玛丽娜 我从小就认识他
He is my friend, Marina. I have known him forever.
我不希望他被欺哄
And I do not want him to be tricked
受骗 许下一辈子的承诺
and deceived into a lifelong commitment.
你不能这样对一个好人
You must not do this to a good man.
那我或许该去骗一个坏男人咯
Well, should I perhaps entrap a bad man, then?
或许你可以接受那样
Perhaps you would find it acceptable
让我和一个只把我当作生育机器的人共度余生
for me to live my life with a man who treats me like a mere beast?
-不 我只是说 -我该怎么办 佩内洛普
- No, I only mean-- - What am I to do, Penelope?
我会做科林的好妻子
I will be a good wife to Colin,
他也会是个好丈夫 好父亲
and he a good husband and father...
无论他有多年轻 或你有多喜欢他
however young and well-liked by you he may be.
汤普森小姐 这个消息会让你很开心
Miss Thompson, you will be delighted to know
拉特利奇勋爵已经不能娶你了
that Lord Rutledge is no longer available.
他今早订婚了
He is engaged as of this morning.
那真是...
That is...
太令人难过了
How terrible.
最好希望你对布里奇顿先生的计划
Best hope that whatever you have planned
真的能够成功吧
for Mr. Bridgerton actually works.
那是你最后的希望了
It is your last hope.
-我该... -我也是
- I should-- - As should I.
我有点头晕
I am beginning to feel a bit faint.
或许你知道一个更隐秘的地方
Perhaps you know of a more private place
能让我顺顺气
where I might catch my breath?
当然了 汤普森小姐 请吧
Certainly, Miss Thompson. Please.
这里舒服多了 谢谢
This is much more comfortable. Thank you.
但还是很吵闹
Though it is still quite loud.
没错
Of course.
-我们不该单独在这里 -是的 我们不该
- We should not be alone in here. - No, we should not.
我很难相信自己要说这些 但我们不能再继续了
I can hardly believe I am saying this, but we cannot go further.
你是位淑女
You are a lady,
我必须保护你的荣誉 还有我的
and I must maintain your honor and mine,
无论这...显得多么诱人
no matter how... tempting otherwise.
-我冒犯你了吗 -没有
- Have I offended you? - No.
你说得对
You are right.
我是位淑女
I am a lady.
我还未婚
I am unmarried.
而你
And you...
你是个
You are...
绅士
a gentleman.
那就嫁给我吧
Then marry me.
我知道我们只相识了短短一阵子 但是
I know we have only known each other a short while, but...
你愿意嫁给我吗 汤普森小姐
Well, would you want to marry me, Miss Thompson?
我很乐意嫁给你
I would be delighted to marry you!
-那我们还等什么 -我也是这么想的
- What are we waiting for? - My thoughts exactly.
我们等这个社交季结束就成婚
We will marry by the end of the season.
-这订婚期也过于长了 -或就是浪漫
- It's a rather long engagement. - Or simply romantic.
你值得拥有一个盛大的婚礼 我家需要时间准备
You deserve a grand wedding. Our families will need time to plan.
一定会很梦幻 我保证
It will be wonderful, I promise you.
但我们先别声张
But let us not say anything now.
今天是我妹妹的大喜之日
It is my sister's day.
当然了
Of course.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
我想说 我很荣幸且非常赶紧您能前来
I must say, I am honored and most grateful for your presence.
我也想说 我希望你做了正确的选择
And I must say, I hope you made the right choice.
无论如何
Well, either way,
我想你起码会享受你的新婚之夜
I suppose you will enjoy your wedding night, at the very least.
对 你很喜欢散布秘密吧 不是吗
Yes, you certainly enjoy spreading secrets, do you not?
亲爱的孩子 你疯了吗 大家都喜欢秘密
Dear child, have you lost your wits? Everyone enjoys secrets.
否则 为什么微声到夫人的小报这么成功
Otherwise, why would Lady Whistledown's paper be so successful?
你的推测让我受宠若惊
I am flattered by your accusation,
但这不是真的
but it is simply not true.
不过当你找到作者的真面目时
Though, when you unmask the writer,
一定要告诉我
do let me know.
你觉得微声到是丹布里夫人吗
You believe Whistledown is Lady Danbury?
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
你都有哪些证据
What evidence have you gathered?
您想知道
You would like to know...
我的微声到夫人调查
what evidence I have gathered
都收集了哪些证据吗
in my investigation of Lady Whistledown?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表