剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
奖赏他在抵御法国时取得的军事胜利吧
For his military triumphs against the French, I believe.
我的小妹妹海信丝喜欢学习历史
My younger sister Hyacinth is something of a student of history.
很好 公爵夫人 我们到了
Very well, Your Grace. Here we are.
晨用起居室 前任公爵夫人很喜欢
The morning room, where the former duchess
在这里跟访客们一起喝茶
preferred to take tea with visitors.
我母亲建议我先邀请教区牧师们
My mama suggested I extend an invitation to the vicar first.
-我相信她是对的 -当然 公爵夫人
- I believe she is right. - Of course, Your Grace.
我很期待主办我们的第一场舞会
I look forward to hosting our first ball.
但我知道最好等到
But I believe it would be prudent to wait
伦敦的社交季结束 对吗
until after the close of the London season, yes?
是的 公爵夫人
Indeed, Your Grace.
我想先重新装♥修♥一下这个房♥间
And I shall look at redecorating this room first.
您想重新装♥修♥
You wish to redecorate?
当然 公爵夫人
Certainly, Your Grace.
这周村里有集♥会♥
There is to be a fair in the village this week.
我以您的名义提供了赞助
I offered it patronage on your behalf.
你想得太周到了 科尔森太太
Most thoughtful of you, Mrs. Colson.
不如我们给佣人们放放假
Perhaps we might give the servants
让他们也去参加吧
some time off to attend as well.
还有很多活要干
There is much to be done
毕竟公爵和您回来住了
now that the duke and yourself are in residence.
那就更有理由让他们喘喘气了
Well, even more reason to allow them some respite, then.
那是...
Is that...?
前任公爵夫人 是的
The former duchess, yes.
-她真美 -也很体贴
- She was beautiful. - Thoughtful, too.
非常得体
Most proper.
是位完美的公爵夫人
A perfect duchess.
这里是婴儿房♥
And here is the nursery.
公爵夫人
Your Grace?
很好
It is lovely.
我们继续吧
Shall we move on?
我想这里还有很多可看的
I am certain there is much left to see.
当然 我带您去看看您的花♥园♥
Yes, of course. Let me show you your grounds.
抱歉 我...
My apologies. I--
有皇室成员要来吗
Are we expecting royalty?
请原谅 公爵大人
Begging your pardon, Your Grace.
已故的公爵喜欢正式的餐桌
The late duke preferred a formal table.
-但您要是更喜欢... -不
- But if you prefer-- - No.
不用 没事
No, never mind.
科尔森太太今天的引导非常棒
Mrs. Colson's tour today was exceptional.
花♥园♥尤其好
The gardens are particularly lovely.
我忍♥不住为它的美丽连连惊呼
I found myself in continual awe of their beauty.
有什么不对吗
Is anything wrong?
你...
You...
你坐得太远了
You are so far away.
这好办
Well, that is easily remedied.
不用麻烦 真的
It is no trouble, truly.
这样好多了吧
There, now. Much better, yes?
我想着也许能重装几个房♥间
I thought perhaps to redecorate a few rooms
但还是想先跟你商量一下
but I wish to talk to you first.
我不想改动任何你特别留恋的东西
I'd hate to change anything you're particularly attached to.
那你可以全改了 请尽管改吧
Then you may change it all. In fact, please do.
别开玩笑了
Now, do not jest.
你肯定会有些回忆
You must have fond memories...
或是情感的依恋
or sentimental attachments.
毕竟这里曾有很多年都是你的家
After all, this has been your home for many years.
照你的意愿做就好
Do what you will.
在起居室挂上火烈鸟粉的纱网
Paper the drawing room in flamingo-pink tulle.
我肯定会喜欢的
I am sure I shall love it.
你知道你在这里不用穿得这么正式吧
You do know, you need not dress so formally here.
这样达到你的要求了吗
Does this meet your approval?
毫无疑问
Without question.
公爵大人 我们要不要...
Your Grace, should we...
到楼上去
go upstairs?
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
出去
Out.
喜欢吗
Do you like this?
告诉我 你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我想要
I want...
你
you.
怎么了
What?
你很疼吗
Does that hurt?
当你
When you...
不疼
No.
我和你的感觉一样
I feel as you feel,
无上美妙
absolutely wonderful.
等等
Wait!
等等 过来
Wait! Come here.
-仆人们会怎么想 -重要吗
- Whatever will the staff think? - Does it matter?
对不起 公爵夫人
Apologies, Your Grace.
我们的活动非常...热情高涨
Well, our activities are quite... spirited.
老实说 我以前都不知道可以这样
I admit, I did not even know it was possible.
我以为因为他无法生育
I believed his physical inability to have children
他就不能...
would preclude him from...
做这些困难的剧烈运动吗
...causing such difficult entanglements?
是的
Yes.
很高兴我当初想错了
I am quite glad to say I was wrong.
他拿了你的丝带 你拿她的丝带了吗
He took your ribbon? Did you take the ribbon?
-不知道你在说什么 -我亲眼看见了
- Dunno what you're talking ab-- - I literally saw him do it.
我看到你口袋里有东西 是什么
I did see something in your pocket. What is it?
说真的 这不公平
Exactly, It's not fair.
他每次都这么干
He does it every time.
-快点还回去 -格雷戈里 住手
- Just give it back. - Gregory, stop!
-早上好 -格雷
- Good morning. - Greg--
早上好 弟弟
Morning, brother.
科林 你订婚的事上了微声到夫人社交小报
Colin, your engagement is in Whistledown!
海信丝
Hyacinth!
怎么了 是真的
What? It is!
-很好 我觉得大家还是出去吧 -对
- Very well. Everyone out, I think. - Yes.
我说了我很抱歉
I did say I was sorry.
我觉得我应该感到安心
I suppose I ought to be relieved
我比微声到夫人早知道了这件事
I found out before Lady Whistledown.
母亲 这段时间我一直在追求汤普森小姐
Mother, I have been courting Miss Thompson all season.
也许您的注意力全放在达芙妮身上了而没注意到
Perhaps you were so taken up by Daphne you failed to see it.
我以为你是在和她调情
I knew you were flirting with her,
你总是和很多年轻小姐调情的
but you flirt with plenty of young ladies.
你总是调情 从没认真过
You always have, never in earnest.
-现在我认真了 -一切都发生得太快了
- Until now. - It is all happening so quickly.
我从没见你这么严肃认真过
I am not sure I have ever seen you so solemn and serious.
除了玛丽娜 没有人认真对待过我
No one ever takes me seriously, except Marina.
我还没准备好看着另一只雏鸟飞离身边
I was not prepared to let another of you fly the nest so soon.
不要害怕 母亲
Never fear, Mother.
会有很多人陪着您的
You will still have your hands full.
尤其是埃洛伊丝
Especially with Eloise.
您得在她身上多费点劲了
Good luck with that one.
你觉得科林会把我们介绍给他的朋友们吗
Do you think Colin will introduce us to his friends?
-他有些朋友很结实呢 -他肯定会的
- Some of them are quite strapping. - I am sure he will.
我敢肯定 我们的命运都将改变了
I am sure all of our fortunes are about to change.
尤其是科林的命运
Especially Colin's.
你今天看上去很美 佩妮洛普
You look very lovely today, Penelope.
别嘲笑我
Do not mock me.
我很心痛 你觉得每一句赞扬都是嘲讽
It pains me you should think every compliment a mockery.
也不要可怜我
Do not pity me, either.
我没有可怜你 佩妮洛普
I do not pity you, Penelope.
我尊敬你
I respect you.
自从我来到这 你一直是我真正的朋友
You have been a true friend since I arrived here,
而我也依赖着你长久的友谊与同情
and I rely on your continued friendship and sympathy.
你是说我长久的沉默吗
My continued silence, you mean?
我难以忍♥受你这么看不起我
You think so little of me, I cannot bear it.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表