剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
We cannot so much as smile at each other...
除非确保没人在看我们
without first ensuring no one else is watching.
这需要勇气
It takes courage...
生活在传统社会的期望和框架之外
to live outside the traditional expectations of society.
你说自己也是这样
You talk of doing the same...
但或许也仅此而已
but perhaps it is merely just that...
只是大话
all talk.
所以您瞧 女王陛下 这很清楚了
And so you see, Your Majesty, it is clear as day.
微声到夫人是一个与镇上人们紧密合作的人
Lady Whistledown is someone who works closely with the members of the ton,
但她自己却不是本地人
yet she is not a member herself.
她是个商人
She is a tradesperson.
就这些吗
Is that all?
什么
I beg your pardon?
我不再需要你去调查了
I am no longer in need of your services.
但 我的理论
But, uh... my theory...
已经没有必要了
It is not necessary.
我已经聘用了一队弓街捕快
I have hired a team of Bow Street Runners
进行正式调查
to do a proper investigation.
他们将揭开微声到的真面目
They will unmask Whistledown,
她也将为自己的鲁莽无礼付出代价
and she shall be made to pay for her impertinence.
这些毒害人心的流言蜚语
That noxious gossip rag...
终于可以停止了
will finally cease to exist.
您想让她闭嘴吗
You want to silence her?
但她还能做好事
But there is still good she must do.
孩子 你走吧
Child, go.
-这场音乐会要多久 -三小时
- How long is this concert? - Three hours?
四小时
Four?
不过我已经听够了
Though, uh, I certainly have already heard enough.
你是我最喜欢的哥哥 你知道吗
You are my most favorite brother. Do you know that?
我想稍作停顿 接一个朋友
I would like to make a stop and pick up a friend.
朋友
A friend?
我就不能有朋友吗
Should I not have a friend?
我又不被社会的条条框框约束
I'm not bound by the rules of society.
但别告诉母亲
Please do not tell Mother.
我们为什么在女装店
Why are we at the modiste?
布里奇顿小姐
Mademoiselle Bridgerton!
这是我妹妹 埃洛伊丝 我们把她送回家
This is my sister, Eloise, and we will be dropping her at home.
你今晚过得如何 亲爱的
How... How was your night, ma chérie?
就是
It was...
和我想一样
everything I expected.
煎熬且无聊透顶
Horrible and terribly boring.
所以你不想穿裙摆更短的裙子吗
So this is why you do not wish to lower your hems?
整个镇的人都在那
The entire ton were there,
我却没有进行一次有意义的对话
and I did not have a single worthwhile exchange.
整个镇
The entire ton?
你是说除了费瑟英顿一家吗
You mean, everyone except for the Featheringtons?
没错 所有人都在 除了...
Yes, everyone except...
他们
them.
你妈妈不是一个人帮玛丽娜掩饰她的状况的
Your mama did not just help Marina hide her condition on her own.
当然不是 家里所有佣人都知道
Of course not. Every servant in our household knew.
不过 或许是个商人
Though, perhaps a tradesperson?
我绝不想招惹这个女人
I certainly never want to cross the woman.
她的话像福音一样令人信服
Her word as good as gospel.
一切都好吗 埃洛伊丝
Is everything well, Eloise?
当然
Yeah.
玛丽娜
Marina?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
玛丽娜
Marina?
你还醒着吗
Are you still awake?
玛丽娜
Marina!
玛丽娜 玛丽娜
Marina! Marina!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 赶紧过来
Mama, make haste!
玛丽娜 玛丽娜 我在这 没事了
Marina? Marina, I'm here. It's okay.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表