剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
呼吸 夫人
Breathe, Your Grace.
-用力 -呼吸
- Push! - Breathe!
就这样
Yes! Yes!
夫人 我还需要您用力
Your Grace, I shall need you to push.
很好 对了
Very good. Yes!
您必须呼吸 夫人
You must breathe, Your Grace.
必须找人告诉我里面的情况
Someone must tell me something!
-你能让让吗 -你在这做什么 丹布里夫人
- Would you move? - What are you doing in here, Lady Danbury?
-我正要进去 大人 -那里不是淑女该待的
- I am going in, Your Grace. - No place for a lady in there.
必须有人陪着她 如果她的丈夫不能
Someone must be with her. If not her husband, then--
用力
Push.
我要知道我是否终于要有儿子了
I must know if I am at long last to have a son.
钳子
Forceps.
-我能看见头了 用力 -用力
- I can see the head. Push! - Push!
-告诉我 -告诉他
- Tell me! - Tell him!
-呼吸 夫人 -对了
- Breathe, Your Grace! - Yes.
-用力 -用力 夫人 用力
- Push. - Push, Your Grace! Push!
是什么 是什么
What is it? What is it?
是男孩 大人
It is a boy, Your Grace.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
我有儿子了
I have a son!
莎拉
Sarah!
我终于给他
I finally gave him...
生了儿子
a son.
莎拉
Sarah.
医生
Doctor!
出太多血了
There is too much blood.
莎拉
Sarah...
完美的儿子
A perfect son!
西蒙·亚瑟·亨利·菲茨兰多夫·巴西特
Simon Arthur Henry Fitzranulph Basset,
下一任黑斯廷斯公爵
the next Duke of Hastings!
大人
Your Grace.
您需要我们整理公爵夫人的房♥间吗
Would you like us to arrange the duchess's room for you?
不用
No.
没这个必要了
That will not be necessary.
布里奇顿
第一季 第二集
每个成功举办派对后的清晨
There will forever be just two words
笔者的脑海中
that come to this author's mind
永远都只会浮现两个词
the morning after any good party,
"震惊"和"愉快"
"Shock" and "Delight."
亲爱的读者 对昨晚
Well, dear reader, the scandalous
沃克斯豪尔晚会上丑闻的描述
accounts from last night's soiree at Vauxhall
的确令人震惊且愉快
are quite shocking and delightful indeed.
已经到了 陛下
It has arrived, Your Majesty!
快点 快点
At once! At once!
如凤♥凰♥涅槃 浴火重生的
Emerging, phoenix-like from the ashes of irrelevance,
是达芙妮·布里奇顿小姐
is one Miss Daphne Bridgerton.
这位名媛不仅共舞一曲 而是两次共舞
The illustrious debutante was seen dancing not once, but twice
舞伴则是社交季最抢手且难得的浪子
with the season's most eligible and most uncatchable rake,
黑斯廷斯公爵
the Duke of Hastings.
您这么早要去哪里 大人
Where are you going so early, Your Grace?
散步
To promenade.
他在微笑
He is smiling.
公爵几乎不笑
The duke rarely smiles.
达芙妮的幽默感极好
Daphne has an excellent sense of humor.
她会需要的
She will need it.
做一名公爵夫人有很多要求
Life as a duchess will have many demands.
举办舞会
Hosting balls,
和国外显贵寒暄
greeting foreign dignitaries...
达芙妮不仅会进入社交圈
Daphne will not merely be in society.
还会是引领者
She will be leading it.
我已经给她做了万全的准备 丹布里夫人
I have prepared her quite well, Lady Danbury.
-八场舞会 -不
- Eight balls. - No.
八场舞会
Eight balls.
你希望我们的计划成功 不是吗
You do want our plan to succeed, do you not?
这次交易的目的
The purpose of this arrangement
是拖住那些满脑子婚事的母亲
is to keep the marriage-minded mothers of the ton at bay,
不是直接把我自己送入虎口
not hurl myself directly into the lion's den.
这次交易的目的
The purpose of this arrangement
是确保我能在首个社交季出嫁
is to ensure I marry my very first season.
我答应你四场
I shall grant you four.
-六场舞会 -五场
- Six balls. - Five.
六场 并且你必须送我花
Six. And you must send flowers.
就今天
Today.
很贵的那种
Expensive ones.
如果你真的在追求我
If you were truly courting me,
你会买♥♥下镇里的每家花店
you'd buy out every florist in town.
如果我真的在追求你 就不需要用花
If I were truly courting you, I would not need flowers,
只需要和你在客厅独处五分钟
only five minutes alone with you in a drawing room.
我不是指
I did not mean...
-六场舞会 大人 -好吧
- Six balls, Your Grace. - Very well.
不过我要考虑送花的事
Though I shall see about the flowers.
还有你要记住
And you must remember,
不能让任何人知道我们的小交易
no one can know about our little arrangement.
昨晚巴布鲁克勋爵的事也不能
Nor about what happened last night with Lord Berbrooke.
对了 你的手现在怎么样了
Ah, yes. How is your hand this morning?
你要明白你没做错什么
You must know you did nothing wrong.
我只知道和男人独处的谣言都能毁了我
What I know is that even the rumor of my being alone with a man,
更别说打他了
let alone punching him, will ruin me.
我没兴趣制♥造♥绯闻 布里奇顿小姐
I have no interest in causing a scandal, Miss Bridgerton.
我想绯闻都是自己找上你的
I should imagine with you it comes naturally.
我当然不知道 我怎么会知道
Of course I don't know. How would I know?
因为我不能问她 因为我不知道怎么回事
Because I can't ask her. Because I don't know how it happened.
太烦心了
It's disturbing!
你们在聊什么
What are you girls talking about?
佩妮洛普在好奇汤普森小姐
Penelope is wondering about Miss Thompson.
-普鲁登斯 -汤普森小姐的什么事
- Prudence-- - What of Miss Thompson?
-佩妮洛普有疑问 -如果你不闭嘴的话
- Penelope has inquiries. - If you do not fall silent--
关于汤普森小姐的情况
About Miss Thompson's condition.
-你说什么 -她们知道了 夫人
- I beg your pardon? - They know, ma'am.
是怎么回事 妈妈 会有一个小孩吗
How did it happen, Mama? Is there to be a baby?
到此为止吧
That will be enough.
大人 你听到了吗
My lord, are you hearing this?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
你没必要歇斯底里
There's no need for your hysterics.
为什么汤普森小姐被隔离了
Why is Miss Thompson to be kept away?
因为她会传染别人
Because her condition is catching.
达芙妮可能恋爱了 她觉得这是成就吗
So, Daphne may be in love. Does she think it an accomplishment?
她又成就了什么事呢
What exactly has she accomplished, then?
她又没有造出或烤出他
She certainly did not build that man or bake him.
他只是出现了
He simply showed up.
现在他被迷住了
Now he straggles about.
他可能喜欢她的长相
He likes her face, probably.
也许是她的头发
Perhaps her hair.
拥有美貌和秀发算不上成就
Having a nice face and pleasant hair is not an accomplishment.
你知道什么是成就吗
Do you know what is an accomplishment?
上大学
Attending university!
如果我是男人 我就可以上了
If I were a man, I could do that, you know.
相反 我不得不站在一旁
Instead, I shall have to stand by
看着亲爱的妈妈得意的样子
and watch dear Mama appear proud
因为有男人爱慕我姐姐的美貌和秀发
because some man should like to admire my sister's face and hair
并让她怀上孩子
and fill her up with babies!
佩妮洛普 你根本没听我在说什么
Oh, Penelope, you're not listening to a word I say.
我认识一个...怀孕的人
I know of someone... with child.
是你妈妈吗
Is it your mama?
她不会太老了吗
Is she not advanced in age?
看来你父亲还是想要个男孩
I suppose your father should still want a boy--
不是妈妈
It is not Mama.
是个女佣
It is a maid.
-你们哪个女佣已经结婚了 -她没结婚
- Which one of your maids is married? - She is not married.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表