剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
最近刚丧偶的乔布瑞奇夫人十分殷勤
courtesy of the recently widowed Lady Trowbridge.
有人会说她的庆祝太明目张胆
Some may call her celebrations too provocative,
而我要提醒所有年轻女士
and I would caution any young lady
不要陷入她们与生俱来的感官特质
from getting caught up in the sensual nature of her fates.
因为未婚男女间的任何可耻动作
For one scandalous move between an unwed couple,
一次不正当的接触 更有甚者 一个吻
a wayward touch, or heaven forbid, a kiss,
都足以把一位年轻女士逐出社交圈
would banish any young lady from society in a trail of ruin.
拉特利奇勋爵
Lord Rutledge.
汤普森小姐一下午都在告诉我们
Miss Thompson has spent all afternoon telling us
她有多想和你交谈
how eager she is to converse with you.
我不需要和她交谈
I don't need her conversation.
我想看看她跳舞怎么样
I shall like to see how she spins.
-芬奇先生 -抱歉 费瑟英顿小姐
- Mr. Finch. - Pardon me, Miss Featherington.
好诱人的裙子
Oh! What a delectable frock!
几乎和今天下午茶时
Almost the exact shade of double Gloucester
你母亲准备的一级干酪的颜色相同
your mother served at tea this afternoon.
我太爱奶酪了
I so love cheese.
我也是 芬奇先生
As do I, Mr. Finch.
不过 比起切达我更喜欢斯蒂尔顿奶酪
Though, I must say, I do prefer a Stilton to a Cheddar.
也许本季我们会举办两场婚礼 老爷
Perhaps we will have two weddings this season, my lord.
我认为不一定
Oh, I do doubt that.
达芙妮
Daphne!
-你看起来很美 一如往常 -谢谢你 克莉茜达
- You look beautiful, as always. - Thank you, Cressida.
你本可以选任何人的
You could have chosen anyone.
先生们排着队想给你献礼
You have gentlemen lined up to pay you tribute.
而你毫不犹豫地
Yet you did not hesitate to
偷走了我获得幸福的机会 不是吗
steal my chance for happiness away, did you?
我早知道婚姻市场会让我们成为竞争对手
I knew the marriage market would make rivals of us,
但我从未想过你会成为我的敌人
but I never thought you capable of being my enemy.
他做了自己的选择 克莉茜达
The man made his choice, Cressida.
你想让我怎么做
What did you expect me to do?
布里奇顿小姐 你看起来美极了 一如往常
Miss Bridgerton. You look absolutely exquisite, as always.
谢谢 殿下
Thank you, Your Highness.
我希望你的舞卡上还有我们的空位
I hope there's room on your dance card for the two of us.
我想有的
I believe there is.
杰弗里斯
Jeffries!
公爵大人
Your Grace.
为什么这幅画还在这 而没送到萨默赛特家
Why is this painting here and not at Somerset House?
你忘了吗 先生
Have you forgotten, sir?
是您要求送回来的
You requested it returned to you,
容我说一句 这差事可不容易
an endeavor that was no small feat to arrange, I might add.
布里奇顿先生
Mr. Bridgerton.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道自己期待的是什么 但肯定不是这个
I do not know what I was expecting, but it surely was not this.
只是一群志同道合者的聚会
Oh, simply a gathering of like-minded souls.
来 给你看看我这段时间的心血
Here, let me show you what I've been working on.
他们谈论国外的战争
They speak of war abroad
好像那能让人忽略国内的不公一样
as if it will distract from inequities at home.
他们不需要用战争来分心
They do not need a war to be distracted.
这位微声到夫人就足够
Why, this Whistledown's enough
把他们的注意力从普通人身上移开了
to turn their eyes from the needs of ordinary people.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
和萨默赛特家的画有天壤之别 我必须说
It's a far cry from Somerset House, I must say.
我就当是赞美了
I shall take that as a compliment.
我必须说 我真的很嫉妒
And I must say, I'm truly jealous.
这就是你的生活吗
Is this your life?
当第二个孩子还是有好处的
There are advantages to being the second-born.
继承人要承担责任
Heirs have the responsibility.
次子就可以享乐了
Second sons have the fun.
所以
So,
为什么不去找点乐子呢
why not go have some fun?
安东尼
Anthony?
安东尼
Anthony.
这是阿丁顿小姐 林赛伯爵的侄女
This is Miss Addington, the Earl of Lindsay's niece.
幸会
Pleasure.
看到了吗
There, you see?
真是盛大 乔布瑞奇夫人
Quite the affair, Lady Trowbridge.
您的品味真是
You have such a...
与众不同
striking taste.
真是过奖 费瑟英顿夫人
What a compliment, Lady Featherington,
尤其出自您之口
especially from you.
费丽帕 你不是该和芬奇先生一起跳舞吗
Philippa, should you not be on the dance floor with Mr. Finch?
擦干眼泪
Dry your eyes.
她总是感情过度充沛 妈妈
Such constant commotion with this one, Mama.
芬奇先生都不愿意看我的眼睛
Mr. Finch won't so much as meet my eye.
爸爸跟他说了什么 结果现在
Papa told him something, and now
我爱他
I loved him.
你究竟对芬奇先生说了什么
Whatever did you say to Mr. Finch?
他或许没有爵位 但再合适不过了
He may not be a lord, but he's perfectly suitable,
费丽帕也没有其他追求者了
and Phillipa has no other suitors.
那我们就等到下个社交季
Then we shall wait until next season.
同时其他两个也没结婚
With two others unwed?
就我看来 她们都能等到下一季
They can all wait until next season, as far as I'm concerned.
你今晚真的还想让我更难堪吗
Could you truly wish to embarrass me further tonight?
我劝你别那么做
I would advise against it.
你在我房♥间里干什么
What are you doing in my room?
妈妈让我来取最新一份的微声到夫人小报
Mama asked me to retrieve the latest copy of Lady Whistledown.
她想数数小报提到了多少次
She wanted to count how many times
达芙妮和弗雷德里克王子的事
Daphne and Prince Friedrich had been mentioned.
子爵夫人正在乔布瑞奇舞会上
The viscountess is at the Trowbridge ball.
她似乎不太喜欢弗雷德里克王子
She did not seem particularly pleased about Prince Friedrich.
不过你为什么有这些
Why do you have them, anyway,
这么多微声到夫人的小报
all of these Whistledowns?
我必须要跟你解释吗
Must I explain myself to you?
没错 必须要
Yes, you must.
说到底 我是也布里奇顿家的人
After all, I am a Bridgerton,
所以也是你的女主人
so therefore your mistress.
你还在蹒跚学步时 我就给你擦屁♥股♥了
I wiped your bottom when you were in leading strings,
而且我不喜欢你的语气
and I-- I do not appreciate your tone.
我问过你了 现在再问你一遍
I asked you once, and I ask you again,
你在我的房♥间里做什么 埃洛伊丝
what are you doing in my room, Eloise?
我觉得你可能是微声到夫人
Thinking perhaps you are Lady Whistledown.
或者 如果不是你
Or, if not you,
可能是其他仆人什么的
then perhaps another servant type.
你不应该是那个聪明孩子吗
Are you not meant to be the smart one?
你在说什么
I beg your pardon?
你认为一个仆人
You believe a servant
能有功夫去当微声到夫人吗
would ever have the time to be Lady Whistledown,
我们有那么多活要干
with all the work we must do?
如果我像微声到夫人那么多钱
You believe I would be working for you
你觉得我还会来给你工作吗
if I had all the money Whistledown does?
笑得我肚子疼
Oh, it hurts.
出去
Get out.
我们的东道主似乎有点闹腾
Our host looks a bit fussy.
你觉得要是他去睡了
Do you think if he goes to bed,
我们是不是都得走了
we all have to leave?
真是走运 夫人能先诞下继承人
It's lucky the lady produced an heir
趁老伯爵还没咽气 不是吗
before the old earl croaked, no?
确实很幸运
Lucky, indeed.
但你不觉得这孩子长得隐约有点像
But do you not think the boy bears a passing resemblance
乔布瑞奇夫人的男仆吗
to Lady Trowbridge's footman?
佩妮洛普
Penelope!
真是挖苦
What a barb!
我一整晚都试图凑到汤普森小姐跟前
I've tried to get in front of Miss Thompson all night.
她肯定不会对拉特利奇勋爵感兴趣 对吧
Surely she cannot be interested in Lord Rutledge, can she?
我想现在汤普森小姐唯一感兴趣的
I think the only thing Miss Thompson is interested in
是根现成的救命稻草
is a swift rescue, indeed.
我觉得你说的对
I believe you are right.
科林 我不是这个意思
Oh, Colin, I did not mean--
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表