剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Certainly healthy.
即便你的面容有些憔悴
Even if your countenance is a bit drawn.
昨天睡得太晚了
It was a terribly late evening.
肯定很激动 我想
All the excitement, I suppose.
但你得再努力点 亲爱的
Yet you must try harder, dear.
我们家奈杰尔眼神很尖
My Nigel is quite discerning.
他已经拒绝了很多更美貌的名媛们 说
He already turned away many more handsome debutantes, saying,
"妈妈
"Mother...
比起相貌我更看重才华"
...I prize accomplishment over beauty."
你们敢信吗
Can you believe it?
你家夫人吃饼干的速度可真快
That mistress of yours is going through the biscuits quick.
别担心 萝丝 我来处理
Do not worry, Rose. I shall handle it.
管家们
Housekeepers...
她们总觉得自己功绩过人
They believe themselves the sun and the moon,
但其实苦活累活都是我们女佣来干
when in truth, it is us lady's maids that do all the hard work.
我也有位那样的管家
I have one just like her.
不过你还挺幸运的
You are quite fortunate, though.
你们家能有多少麻烦
How troublesome could a household be
只用照顾巴布鲁克夫人和巴布鲁克勋爵
with only Lady Berbrooke and young Lord Berbrooke to look after?
这你就不知道了
Oh, you have no idea.
你下午茶时几乎什么都没吃 亲爱的
You ate but not one bite at tea, my dear!
年轻姑娘如果想生育就得好好吃东西
A young lady must be well fed if she is to bear children.
每天早上的黑麦熏鲱鱼
Kippers on rye every morning
在我怀奈杰尔的时候
worked wonders for me
帮了我大忙
when I conceived my Nigel.
你们有什么发现吗
What have you found?
怎么回事
What is going on?
你不会以为我请那个女人来喝茶
You could not think I'd ask that woman for tea
就忽略了你的事吧
without a thought for you, could you?
家佣们能听说所有消息 众所周知
The help hears everything, as we all know.
她知道不少呢 实际上
She has heard a good deal, in fact.
巴布鲁克勋爵让一位女佣生了个男孩
Lord Berbrooke has a boy by one of his maids
并且拒绝抚养
that he refused to provide for.
把女仆和孩子送走了 他们穷困潦倒
Sent the maid and child away to live off scraps.
糟糕的男人
Horrible man.
希望能糟糕到让我们摆脱他吧
Horrible enough for us to be rid of him, let us pray.
他 他只会否认
Well, he-- He will only deny it.
谁又会相信一群女人而非一个男人的话
And who will believe a group of women over a man's word?
可能没人会
Perhaps no one.
但只要微声到夫人相信 他们就会信
But they will if Lady Whistledown does.
所以我们就干女人干的事
So we shall do what women do.
我们去八卦
We shall talk.
他娶她的唯一原因
And the only reason he married her
是因为他父亲在美国投资项目
is because his père squandered the accounts
把家产挥霍光了
on some scheme in America.
我的天啊
Oh, mon Dieu.
这难道不是这一季最骇人听闻的故事吗
Is it not the most lurid story of the season?
或许不是最骇人听闻的
Perhaps not the most lurid.
每个勋爵都有私生子
Well, every baron has a bastard.
一个在情妇生产前就送走的私生子吗
A bastard he sent away before the miss even popped?
你说真的吗 我们得告诉珍妮和玛丽
You don't say. Well, we must tell Jennie and Mary.
笔者注意到了
It has come to this author's attention
上流社会正对一个肮脏的流言议论纷纷
that the ton is abuzz with a most sordid tale.
有句话说不能以貌取人
It is said one cannot judge a book by its cover.
不过对于笨手笨脚的巴布鲁克男爵来说
But in the case of the bumbling Baron Berbrooke,
他丑陋的外表似乎是个恰当的比喻
it seems his displeasing appearance is quite an apt metaphor
来形容他家中的丑事
for the state of affairs in his household.
我不会意外听到
I would not be surprised
巴布鲁克勋爵
if Lord Berbrooke
被叫到乡下处理指控事务
were called away to the country on alleged business...
这项事务 或许
business which, perhaps,
包括支付亏欠已久的抚养费
might involve sending some much overdue funds
给一位前女佣和一个年轻男孩
to one former maid and young boy,
我们只能希望那男孩长得像他的母亲
who we can only hope takes after his mother.
我听说巴布鲁克已离开小镇
I have heard talk that Berbrooke has left town.
我认为出现这个
I'm given to think this solution to
解决我们困境的办法绝非偶然
our problem did not come about by chance.
我决定以后采用不同的方式来处理事情
I am resolved to handle matters differently in the future.
或者也许什么都不做
Or perhaps not at all.
我知道社会已决定了
I know society has dictated
你在这个家中现在的角色 安东尼
your present role in this family, Anthony,
但随着达芙妮正式踏入社交圈
but with Daphne officially out,
我向你保证 我完全可以胜任
I assure you, I am more than capable.
这是给达芙妮做的
This is for Daphne.
郁金香
Tulips.
象征着热情
They symbolize passion.
是最适合你妹妹的婚纱下摆
A most appropriate hem for your sister
当她决定和公爵结婚时
when she decides to marry the duke.
也许你的新娘也会喜欢
Perhaps your bride would like the same.
晚安 母亲
Good night, Mother.
你的女主人
Surely your mistress
肯定没打算永远把我关在这间卧室里
does not plan on confining me to this bedroom forever.
我想某人被关起来
I should think one has only herself
只能怪她自己 小姐
to blame for her confinement, miss.
埃洛伊丝
Eloise.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
不
No.
是的
Yes.
我
I am...
为你感到高兴 不用烦恼奈杰尔·巴布鲁克了
...glad this business with Nigel Berbrooke is over for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你听到过一些有关糟糕婚姻安排的故事
You hear stories about appalling arrangements,
令人绝望的结局 以及
and hopeless endings, and...
那全都非常吓人
Well, it is all very frightening.
埃洛伊丝 你不必担心
Eloise, you mustn't worry about...
你不害怕吗 姐姐
Are you not frightened, too, sister?
害怕婚姻 害怕生孩子
Of marriage? Of... children?
我挺喜欢孩子的
I find children to be delightful.
不过你现在没证明我的观点
Though, you are not currently proving my point.
你肯定没忘记发生在妈妈身上的事吧
Surely you've not forgotten what happened to Mama?
那晚她的尖叫声
Her screams that night.
你对我唱歌♥ 企图掩盖那尖叫
You tried to hide it by singing to me,
但她的声音
but her voice...
让窗户格格作响
it rattled the windows.
我有时在梦中依然会听到那尖叫声
I hear them sometimes still in my dreams.
她差点死了
She almost died...
就在爸去世的几个月后
mere months after Papa.
我当然没忘记
Of course I have not forgotten.
当然
Of course...
我很害怕
I am frightened.
如果现在我不害怕 那就太傻了
I dare say I would be a fool at this point not to be terrified.
你没记错 妈经历过一个
You remember correctly that Mama had a...
非常凶险的夜晚
perilous night.
但黎明时分 世界上有了海信丝
But at dawn, the world had Hyacinth,
我们都因此更富有
and we are all the richer for it.
是的 埃洛伊丝
Yes, Eloise, there...
在那些丛林中也许有
are perhaps darker turns in these woods
比我们所知道的更黑暗的角落
than we've been taught to expect.
在那些丛林的尽头一定会有光明
There is light to be found at their end.
而我知道
And I know...
终有一天
one day...
我们都会找到
we both will find it.
那一定很累
It must be taxing.
什么
What?
你觉得自己必须坚持扮演好自己的角色
The game of pretend that you feel you must endlessly maintain.
晚上好
Good evening.
你不该对巴布鲁克勋爵大打出手
You should not have lost your temper with Lord Berbrooke.
你该了解一下我 布里奇顿小姐
You should know something about me, Miss Bridgerton.
我无法容忍♥霸凌者
I will not tolerate a bully.
那你也该了解我一点 大人
And you should know something about me, Your Grace.
我不会让这事出问题
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表