剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
是她吗
Is that her?
那个俘获了王子的奇女子
The incomparable who captured the prince's eye.
只是一个瘦弱的年轻小姐 最多是个平民
A mere wisp of a young lady, and a commoner at that.
大家似乎都对你各持己见
Everyone seems to have quite an opinion.
你觉得女王陛下还有多久才能到
How long do you think it will be before Her Majesty arrives?
我都要饿晕了
I may very well faint from hunger.
妈妈 这里是宫廷
Mama! We are at court!
没人在看我 亲爱的
No one is looking at me, dearest.
妈妈
Mama!
还挺好吃的
That's quite delicious.
亲爱的 你看上去有点紧张
You, my darling, you seem a little strained.
这几天你一直这样
You have been that way for the past few days.
-我有太多心事 -是的 确实
- I have much on my mind. - You do, indeed.
夏洛特女王陛下
Her Majesty Queen Charlotte
和她尊敬的侄子 普鲁士的弗雷德里克王子驾到
and her esteemed nephew, Prince Friedrich of Prussia.
布里奇顿小姐 我非常高兴
Miss Bridgerton, I find myself in a raptures
你同意我的邀请来宫殿做客
over your acceptance of my invitation to the palace.
不敢当 殿下
You flatter me, Your Highness.
是我情不自禁 你简直就是完美本尊
I cannot help it. You are perfection itself.
把你的礼物送给她
Offer her your gift.
我为你准备了件礼物
I have brought you a gift.
布里奇顿小姐 你不舒服吗
Miss Bridgerton, are you unwell?
我很好 没事
I am perfectly well. Of course.
这个项链
This necklace is
也很好
quite well too.
她会成为一个美丽的王妃 不是吗
She will make a lovely princess, will she not?
当然了 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
布里奇顿
第一季 第四集
在这个充满了野心勃勃的妈妈们
In a town filled with ambitious mamas
和拜金绅士们的镇上
and fortune-hunting gentlemen,
与高于自己地位的人成婚着实是种艺术
marrying above one's station is an art form, indeed.
但是达芙妮·布里奇顿小姐
But Miss Daphne Bridgerton's advance
从未来公爵夫人到未来王妃的飞跃
from future duchess to possible princess
就算是我这个饱经风霜的老妇都要为之鼓掌
is an achievement that even this jaded author must applaud.
是真的吗 我就要变成王妃的妹妹了吗
Is it true? Am I to be the sister of a princess?
你冷静点
Calm yourself.
我还没有和王子订婚
I am not yet engaged to the prince.
你以后一定要戴着皇冠吗
Will you have to wear a crown?
或许在特殊场合需要戴
Perhaps for special occasions,
前提是我要嫁给王子
but only if I should marry the prince.
-你得学习普鲁士语吗 -是德语
- Will you have to learn Prussian? - It is German.
或许吧 但前提是我嫁给王子
And perhaps, but only if I should marry the prince.
你必须要搬到很远很远的城♥堡♥里去吗
Will you have to move to a castle far, far away?
你不应该和你的家庭教师去什么地方吗
Should you not be off somewhere with your governess?
是的 我的老师和我有相同的问题想问你
I should. My governess has the very same questions as me!
虽然笔者还不能这么早就
Though this author cannot dismiss
就排除黑斯廷斯公爵
the Duke of Hastings quite so soon.
虽然他暂时错失了求婚的机会
He may have let the diamond slip through his fingers for now,
但我打赌 他不是那种畏战的人
but I shall wager he is not a man to ever hide from a fight.
是那袋谷物有德国口音吗
Does that sack of grain have a German accent,
还是只是我的想象
or is it my imagination?
提醒我一下 威尔
Remind me, Will
你今晚是来参加拳击展的
are you participating in a boxing exhibition today,
还是喜剧展
or is it a comedy exhibition?
-我怕你忘了 -我没有
- I was afraid you had forgotten. - I had not.
不过恐怕今天下午你不得不要在你头号♥仰慕者
Although I am afraid you will have to soldier on
不在场的情况下继续迎难而上
without your greatest admirer present this afternoon.
爱丽丝会到场的
Alice will be present.
我准备离开英格兰
I am leaving England.
我的事情已经完成了
My business is concluded.
威尔的还没有
Will's is not.
这将是我职业生涯中最大的比赛
This will be the biggest match of my career.
-我赢的把握不大 -威尔
- I am not favored to win it. - Will--
你那些精明的朋友知道你常来我的场
Your smart friends know you frequent my saloon.
如果你不在 谁会押注在我身上呢
Who will wager on me if you are not present?
我没有什么朋友
I don't have any friends.
威尔 不如今天和爱尔兰人比完之后
How about after the Irishman today, Will,
你把公爵大人从自怨自怜中揍醒
you pummel the piss out of His Grace's self-pity?
我从没有要求你帮忙过
I have never asked a favor,
但是我恳求你今晚来看比赛
but I implore you not to miss this match.
公爵大人唯一想错过的
The only thing his Grace would like to miss
就是看到布里奇顿小姐靠在王子的怀里
tis he chance of seeing the Bridgerton girl on the arm of a prince.
或许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
你俩知道我就在这 对吗
Both of you understand I am just here, do you?
我完全没有像你俩想象的
I am not nearly as devoted as the two of you,
或是微声到夫人认为的那样深爱着布里奇顿小姐
along with Lady Whistledown, would like to believe.
我们致力的唯一一件事
The only thing we are devoted to
就是养育我们的孩子
is putting food in our children's mouths.
或许你今天应该再深入一点 公爵大人
Perhaps you'd like to dig a little deeper today, Your Grace,
帮我们喂饱比赛组织者还有我们的钱包
and help us fatten the match organizer's purses as well as ours?
怎么了
What?
你又不因为我的敏感而爱上我
You don't love me for my subtlety.
她的针线活极好
Her needlework is divine.
当然 她很会唱歌♥也很会弹钢琴
And, of course, she sings and plays the pianoforte very prettily.
给我笑一个 女孩
Show me a smile, girl.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我想看一下你的牙齿
Your teeth, I want to see them.
她脑子不好使吗
Is she simpleminded?
老天 当然不 你说笑了
Goodness, no! Oh, you are droll!
汤普森小姐 给拉特利奇勋爵看看你甜美的微笑
Miss Thompson, um, show Lord Rutledge your lovely smile.
汤普森小姐
Miss Thompson?
一个人的牙齿可以说明很多事
Tell a lot from a person's mouth.
我这是士兵的牙齿
Soldiers' teeth.
在战场上丢掉的
Taken from the battlefield.
我跟你说 这牙花了我很多钱
Cost a pretty penny, let me tell you.
我得在聚会上试试她
I shall try her out in company,
看她如何社交
see how she acquits herself.
当然
Of course.
我们会参加今晚的特罗布里奇舞会
We will be attending the trowbridge ball this evening, naturally.
很好
Oh, very well.
再见 费瑟英顿
Good day, Featherington.
再见 拉特利奇
Rutledge.
你不是认真的吧
You cannot be serious.
你怎么敢有如此大胆的举止
How dare you conduct yourself in such brazen manner?
你看到我每天要忍♥受的是什么了吧 老爷
Do you see now what I must endure daily, my lord?
这周我每天早上都有追求者拜访
I have had suitors calling on me every morning this week.
如果你认为我会嫁个那个讨厌的老家伙
If you think I'm going to marry that vile old--
那些追求者都是在奉承你 亲爱的
Those suitors are courting you, my dear.
这会要花上好几周或是好几个月
That could take weeks, months.
就算是奇迹出现 他们其中一人明天就娶你
Even if a miracle occurred, and one of them married you tomorrow,
你猜猜仅六个月后
how do you imagine they would react six months hence
你肚子里的小孩就呱呱坠地 他们会做何反应
when that whelp of yours pops out looking the picture of health?
拉特利奇勋爵急需继承人
Lord Rutledge is in want of an heir.
他不会问问题
He will not ask questions.
-她推我 -不 她推的是我
- She pushed me! - No, she pushed me.
你们俩都安静 我的神经啊
Hush, both of you! My nerves!
玛丽娜
Marina?
要我留下陪你吗
Would you like me to stay in?
请好心提醒我一下 老爷
Kindly remind me, my lord,
我们为什么不能
why we cannot simply send
送汤姆森小姐回乡下她父亲那
Miss Thompson back to her father in the country?
这事没得商量
The matter is not for discussion.
有位追求者来访 阿尔比恩·芬奇先生
A gentleman caller. Mr. Albion Finch.
日安
Good day.
雏菊总是让我鼻子很痒
Daisies always trouble my nose.
汤姆森小姐目前不接受来访 芬奇先生
Miss Thompson is not receiving visitors, Mr. Finch.
没关系
That is quite all right.
我是来拜访费瑟英顿小姐的
I am here to call on Miss Featherington.
费丽帕·费瑟英顿小姐
Miss Philippa Featherington?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表