剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Must you all act like sheep flocking to the trough?
我押了一百基尼
I have 100 guineas wagered
赌不出一年就会有位黑斯廷斯的继承人诞生
on there being a Hastings heir within the year.
你怀孕了吗
Are you yet with child?
我们一直在全力以赴
We have certainly been devoting our energies
努力尝试 女王陛下
to the endeavor, Your Majesty.
希望能尽快让我们的女王如愿
We should hope to see our queen soon satisfied.
你要说到做到
See to it that you do.
你说起谎真是信手拈来
Your duplicity comes so naturally.
我貌似从高手那里学到了不少
I seem to have learned from the best.
最近我一直没在画室看到你
I've missed you at the studio of late.
你一定得再来找我上节绘画课
You must join me for another drawing lesson.
就像我说过的 只有练习才能取得进步
As I said, improvement is all a matter of practice.
至少 这是他回家时
At least, that is the excuse he gives
身上奇怪部位沾满颜料时能找的借口
for coming home with paint in all kinds of peculiar places.
你在派对上见过我朋友韦瑟比吗
Were you able to meet my friend Wetherby at my party?
-来吧 我介绍你们认识 -不用了 谢谢
- Come, I shall introduce you. - No, thank you.
我...我看到我母亲找我 玩得开心
I-- I see my mother requires my presence. Good day!
女王陛下要见你
Her Majesty requires an audience.
见我吗 现在
With-- With me? Now?
这边请
Here.
她是谁
Who is she?
女王陛下
Your Majesty?
微声到
Whistledown!
我让你去查那个长舌妇究竟是谁
I tasked you with unmasking the scandalmonger.
相信我 我很想找到她
Believe me, I am intent on locating her
也很气自己还没查到她的身份
and am angry at myself for having not yet uncovered her identity.
但我想...
But I was thinking--
很显然你的动作不够快
Clearly not fast enough.
我的耐心有限
My patience has limits.
给我找出答案
Get me an answer.
女王下达了命令
Your queen commands it.
遵命
Of course.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
你们回来了
So, you have returned.
绝佳的时机
Excellent timing,
正巧赶上到处在谈论你哥哥的传闻
what with all the tittle-tattle concerning your brother.
纯属巧合 丹布里夫人
Oh, a mere coincidence, Lady Danbury, I am sure.
你的计划起作用了
Your plan is working.
我没听到一丁点
I have heard nary a peep
关于布里奇顿先生和那个
about Mr. Bridgerton's unfortunate entanglement
叫汤普森女孩之间的纠葛
with the Thompson girl.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我将要举办一场派对 非常希望你能来参加
I am hosting a party, I would very much like you to attend.
我们都爱参加派对
We love a good party.
不知道什么时候我们才会受到邀请
I am not sure when we will be accepting invitations.
我只邀请一个人
It is an invitation for one.
只有你 公爵夫人
Only you, Your Grace.
这是上流已婚贵妇聚集的特殊晚宴
A special soiree with the married ladies of the ton,
你是最新加入的成员
of which you are the newest member.
真是厚颜无♥耻♥
The audacity.
她们试图欺骗可怜的布里奇顿先生
After they tried to entrap poor Mr. Bridgerton
和一个怀孕的女人结婚
into marriage with a woman with child.
小佩...
Pen...
你们最近怎样 家里是不是很糟糕
How are you faring? Has it been terrible at the house?
我们家已经三天没人来拜访了
We've not had a caller in three days.
我母亲认定我们完蛋了
My mother swears we are ruined.
但科林呢 他听到消息是不是心碎了
But what of Colin? Is he in pieces from the news?
他的自尊心受伤了 但他很快会好的
His pride is wounded, but he will be quite well.
男士们总会遇到这类事情 但...
The gentlemen always are in these matters, but...
小佩 你没听到大家在说些什么
Pen, you have not heard what people are saying.
微声到夫人这次太过分了
Lady Whistledown has gone too far this time.
我以为你是她最大的崇拜者
And I thought you her greatest admirer.
但她毁了我挚友的名誉
Not when she has smeared the name of my greatest friend.
等我们查到微声到的真实身份
When we uncover Whistledown's identity,
我们说服她公开撤回之前的言论
we will convince her to publish a retraction
帮你们家恢复名誉
and restore your family's reputation.
我向你保证 一切会好起来的
All will be well again, I promise you.
亲爱的布里奇顿夫人
My dear Lady Bridgerton...
真是太不幸了
is this not a dreadful circumstance,
我们俩都被那个机关算尽的贱♥人♥给愚弄了
for us both to have been so duped by that scheming hussy?
一想到我让汤普森小姐住进我家
To think that Miss Thompson would take advantage of my kindness
而她却利用了我的善心
after I opened my home to her.
你要相信
You must believe,
我不知道...
I had no idea of--
费瑟英顿夫人 我不得不请你离开这里
Lady Featherington, I must ask you to leave.
-但我受到了邀请 -不再是了
- But I have an invitation. - Not anymore.
我敢肯定你也不想造成更多的不愉快
I am sure you wish to avoid any further unpleasantness.
这该给她们点教训了
That should teach them.
给她们什么教训 考珀小姐
Teach them what, Miss Cowper?
不要妄议他人 以免我们也遭人非议
Judging not, lest we too be judged?
你有烦心事
Something troubles you.
我知道你现在长大了 但我还是你母亲
I know you are a grown woman now, but I am still your mother,
在你需要的时候 你可以来向我寻求建议
and you can come to me when you need advice.
婚姻自有乐趣
Marriage has its joys,
但也伴随着特殊的考验
but it also brings with it its special trials.
这一点您说对了
In that, you are correct.
我的婚姻远没有那么美好
My marriage is far from perfect.
那跟我说说你的想法 或许我能提供一些建议
Well, then, share your thoughts. Perhaps I can offer my wisdom.
又或者 你会用些更含糊的比喻
Or perhaps you will send me off
和陈旧的观点来打发我
with more vague metaphors and trite remarks.
亲爱的 我...
Darling, I-- I am...
我只想帮助你
merely trying to be of help.
你知道什么能真的帮上忙吗
Do you know what might have truly helped matters?
如果你作为母亲的建议
If your motherly advice
真能让我做好结婚的准备
had actually prepared me to wed.
-你这话什么意思 -我是说你把我
- Whatever do you mean? - I mean you sent me
像傻子一样推向婚姻的世界
out into the world no better than a fool.
你教我如何伪装
You taught me how to play pretend,
但从没教过我婚姻生活和
but nothing of the realities of married life,
婚姻关系的真谛
of marital relations.
要是你之前和我说过
If you had informed me about the things
这些真正重要的事情
that were truly important,
要是我能早知道真♥相♥ 或许我就...
if I'd have known the truth, then perhaps I--
达芙妮
Daphne!
天太热了
It is the heat.
公爵夫人有些中暑
The duchess is quite overcome.
我们今天被所有人耻笑
We were ridiculed by all today,
就好像我们一家毫无价值
treated as though we were worthless,
这都是你的错
and it's all your fault.
怎么会是我的错
How could I have been at fault?
我甚至都不在场
I was not even there.
要不是你的习惯
If it were not for your habit,
我们在知道汤普森小姐状况时
we'd have been able to rid ourselves of Miss Thompson
就可以立即摆脱她了
the moment we learned of her condition.
所有这一切就不会发生了
None of this would have happened.
夫人
My lady.
黑斯廷斯公爵夫人...
The Duchess of Hastings...
她来了
She is here.
真高兴您愿意来拜访我们 公爵夫人
I am so glad you thought to visit us, Your Grace.
我担心您母亲午宴上有些激动
I fear your mother was rather heated at the luncheon.
但当然 如果您是来解释...
But of course, if you have come to offer an explanation...
我想和汤普森小姐谈一下
I require a word with Miss Thompson.
单独谈
Alone.
好吧...
Well...
不管怎么说 我很抱歉
For what it is worth, I am sorry.
你哥哥人很好
Your brother is a sweet boy.
你不必...
You do not need to--
我来这儿是向你道歉的
I came here to apologize to you.
向我道歉
To me?
我错怪了你 还有我想告诉你
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表