剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
好久不见,见到你真的很开心
It's been a long time. Really good to see you.
你一定很高兴看到这张脸 开心见到你
Bet you're glad to see this face. Good to see you.
我也是,艾丝黛
You too, Estelle.
我们离开吧,他们明天还得上班呢
Come on, baby. Let's get out of here. These guys have to work tomorrow.
没错
Uh, yeah.
但说真的
Really, though,
很开心看到我们这团人破镜重圆
I'm so happy to see the band back together.
这才是众望所归
Give the people what they want!
你应该打通电♥话♥给我的,打给我吧
You should call me, you know. Give me a call.
是吗? 我们再约出来玩
Yeah? We'll hang out.
好喔 你可以帮我管管这家伙
Okay. You can help me keep this guy in check.
祝你好运啰
Good luck.
再见 晚安
Bye. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
♪ So the sun... ♪
她看起来不错
She looks good.
♪ Shines upon me ♪
♪ I'm havin' fun ♪
♪ The killer is me... ♪
妈有见过这里的荣景吗
Hey, did Mom ever see it like this?
有,她来吃过一次晚餐
Yeah, she came for dinner one time.
在病情恶化之前
Before she got too bad.
她一定很以你为荣,杰克 你把这家店管理得很好
I bet she was real proud, Jake. You... you tightened this up.
真的很不错
Really well.
谢啦
Thanks, man.
你把头发绑起来会是什么样子?
Hey, what do you look like with your hair up?
♪ Start over... ♪
更难看
Worse.
不可能
Not possible.
你不喜欢我放下来?
You don't like it down?
♪ Oh yeah... ♪
我需要有人顶替安娜
I need a fillin for Anna.
♪ I start over And get over it... ♪
我不够辣
I'm not hot enough.
好嘛,把胡子刮一刮
Well, come on, shave the beard.
两个星期就好
Couple of weeks.
直到房♥子完成交易
Till the house closes.
当作乐团重组巡回?表演几首金曲
Be a little reunion tour for us, huh? Playing the hits.
绝对不无聊
Would not be boring.
嗯
Hmm.
杰克!
Jake!
交出他要的东西 叫你给我坐下!
Just give the man what he wants. Sit the fuck down!
把枪放下
Put that down!
你敢再往前走一步试试看
Take one more fuckin' step!
叫你不准动!
Stop fucking moving!
跪下!
On your knees!
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表