剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
搭乘下一班前往费城的特快巴士 请现在到五号♥门上车
The next express bus to Philadelphia is now boarding at Gate 5.
无人看管的行李会被交给车站警卫
Unattended bags will be reported to station security.
喂?
Hello? Hello?
嘿,我想你可能已经在 去赌城或哪里的路上
Hey, um... I know you're probably halfway to Vegas or whatever,
但以防万一...
but, uh, just in case
天啊,几点了?
Oh fuck. What time is it?
已经下午4点了
It's, like, 4:00 p.m., man.
该死,我错过了巴士
Goddamn it. Goddamn it. I missed my fucking bus.
天啊兄弟,那幸好我有打给你
Jesus, brother. Well, I... I... I guess you're lucky I called.
那些客人有来 记得我说过的雅痞常客吗?
Those clients came through. Remember the yuppies I told you about?
如果你需要,我能给你一些钱 听起来你很需要
I got a stack for you if you need it, and it sounds like you need it.
你在哪里?
Uh, where are you?
到酒吧来找我
Uh... meet me at the bar.
好
Okay.
抱歉,兄弟
Sorry, brother. Mm.
我也是别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你在说什么?
What you talking about?
你好吗,文斯?
What up, Vince?
让我带你回车上吧
Let's get you back in the car.
我就知道,该死的...
I fucking knew it. I fucking...
我就知道他会搞砸
I knew he'd fuck it up
不管怎样
somehow.
该死的杰克,他没有...
Fucking Jake's got no...
他没有自己的远见,他只会...
no vision of his own. He's... he's just...
二世,你能不能...
Uh, Junior, can you just...
能不能确保我永远不会被找到?
can you just make sure that I'm...that I'm never found?
我不希望女儿去太平间指认我的尸体
Can you do that for me?I don't want my daughter to have to identify me at some goddamn morgue.
天啊,你废话完了吗? 嗯?说完了
Jesus Christ. Are you done? Huh? Yeah.
我没有要杀你,文斯
I'm not gonna kill you, Vince.
我有份差事要你做,好吗?
I got a job for you. All right?
我的搭档临阵退缩了
My partner pussied out.
你还有餐厅的钥匙吧?
You still got the keys to the restaurant, right?
有
Yeah.
很好
Good.
我需要保险柜的密♥码♥
I'm gonna need that safe combination.
还有情况变得棘手时的备用方案
And some backup in case shit gets hot.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我会帮你
Yeah, I'll do that.
我会帮你,算我一份
I'll do that. I'm in. I'm in.
叫杰克去吃屎吧
Yeah, fuck Jake.
是杰克自己活该
Jake's got it coming to him.
对,好
Yeah. Okay.
我愿意加入,二世
I'm in, Junior.
好样的
Attafuckinboy.
小海米,我到现场了 大概需要一小时
Lil' Hymie. I'm at the spot right now.Figure give me, like, an hour.
什么早上? 我才不要在尖峰时段开车进中城区
Fuck you mean morning?I'm not gonna be driving into Midtown in the middle of rush hour.
不准给我临阵退缩
Don't fucking puss out on me, man.
好,可以
Okay. Fine.
凌晨3点
3:00 a.m.
对,记得设两个闹钟
Yeah, set two fuckin' alarms, huh?
记得,我们谈好了四成 你的酬劳不能再多
Remember, we shook on 40. That's it. That's your cut.
少跟我啰唆什么四成五、五成
I don't wanna hear any 45, 50 bullshit when I get there.
好,知道了
Yeah. Got it.
莱辛顿大道6♥4♥7号♥
6♥4♥7 Lex.
很好
Good.
到时候见
See you then.
贪得无厌的家伙
Greedy fuck.
什么烂地方
Fuck that place.
呃
Ugh.
好了
Okay.
开始行动
Go time.
好了,我的团队中 每个人都有牺牲奉献
Yeah, all right. My whole team here have made sacrifices.
但我们一路并肩奋斗
But we fought the fight together.
少了你们,这个地方就不会存在
This place doesn't exist without you. You're my family, and I love you.
你们是我的家人,我爱你们
出了什么差错?
What's wrong?
该死
Oh shit.
珠宝已经被拿出去了
They're out there already.
不管了
Fuck it.
大闹一场吧
Let's party.
喂,来不及了,我们快闪吧
Hey. We're too late. Let's get the fuck outta here.
珠宝就在那里,好吗?
The shit is out there. Okay?
我可不要空手而回,你要吗?
I'm not leaving here with just my fucking dick in my hand. Are you?
你要吗? 不要
Huh? Are you? No.
好吧,跟我来
Okay. Come on.
给我过来
Come here.
该死的珠宝在里面吗?
The fucking jewelry. It's in there?
我不知道,我只是厨师
Huh? I don't know. I'm just a chef.
那我们就去找找吧,走
Let's go find out, then. Walk.
好,等一下
All right. Hang on. Hang on.
我们不能这么做,我做不到 闭嘴好吗?
We can't do this. I can't do this. Shut the fuck up. Okay?
我们就要这么做,把枪拿出来
We are doing this. Have your gun out.
里面可能有警卫 他必须明白我们是来真的
There's probably a guard, and he needs to know that we're for real.
进去之后我抓着他 你抢到珠宝我们就闪人
We get in there, I hold him up,you grab the shit, and we get the fuck outta there.
好 就这么办
Yeah. Let's fucking do this.
敬黑兔,干杯
Here's to Black Rabbit. Cheers.
把双手举高 所有人趴下
Hands up! Hands up! Get down. Everybody.
我的钻石呢?
Where's all my fuckin' diamonds at, huh?
把在场的所有珠宝 都给我装进这个袋子里
In fact, all the fucking jewelry up in this bitch goes in the bag. Now.
取下珠宝放进去,动起来 还有那些该死的手表
Get 'em off and put 'em in. Let's go. The fuckin' watches too.
靠,你们要去哪里?
Yo, where the fuck is everybody going, huh?
这样才对 我说了,给我趴下!
That's right! I said get the fuck down.
乖乖听话,他们就会离开
Do what he says, and they'll go.
好吗,只要...大家保持冷静
All right, just... everybody, stay calm.
喂,你在做什么?
Hey. What the fuck are you doing?
别这么激动
Take it fuckin' easy!
天啊,冷静点
For fuck's sake, take it easy.
你不会想要的 这是假货
You don't want that.It's a fuckin' fake.
杰克,别逞英雄,把手表交给他
Jake, don't be a hero. Just give him the watch.
你已经拿了一袋真正的好货 坐下,给我闭嘴
You got a bag of the real stuff! Sit down.
放开我
Get off me.
快滚 坐下,混♥蛋♥
Leave! Sit!
放开我 叫你兄弟别激动
Get off me! Tell your boy to relax.
你有什么毛病?我叫你坐下!
You a fuckin' problem? I said sit!
叫你给我坐下!
Sit the fuck down!
喂!
Hey!
文斯?
Vince?
兄弟,别激动
Yo, bro. Take it easy.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck are you doing?
闭嘴,把手表交给我
Shut the fuck up, and let me have the watch.
你到底在搞屁啊?
Yo, what the fuck are you doing right now, huh?
你没必要开枪 文斯,快离开
You don't need to use that. Vince, leave.
我很想啊 交出他要的东西
I'm trying. Give the man what he wants.
把枪放下 你敢再往前走一步试试看
Put that down. Take one more fuckin' step.
让我来拿
I'll get it.
该死别乱动!
Stop fuckin' moving. Huh?
叫你不准动!
Stop fucking moving!
看到了吗?这一切都要怪你
You see this? This shit is on you.
给我跪着
On your fuckin' knees.
跪好!
On your knees!
好样...
Attafuckin
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表