剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
You are not a bad person.
我不会抛下你的
And I'm not fuckin' leaving you.
你永远不会,对吧? 不会
And you never will, will you? No.
我不会抛下你
I'm not leaving you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know. I know.
我就知道
I fuckin' know.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我从没告诉过任何人
I never told nobody.
我从没告诉任何人,谁都没说过
I didn't tell anybody. Not a soul.
你明白吗? 我明白
You know? I know.
你做得很好,没有做错任何事
You did good. You didn't do anything wrong.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的,老哥
It's all right, bro.
没事的
It's all right.
我要请你帮个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
可以帮个忙吗? 好
Will you do me a favor? Yeah.
过来 什么事?
Come here. What?
我要你帮我把东西放进保险箱
I want you to put that in the safe for me.
留给小珍,好吗?你能做到吗?
For Gen, okay? Can you do that?
可以吗?我要她收下,我用不到
Can you do that for me? I want her to have it.I'm not gonna need it.
好吗?
Okay?
好 好吗?
All right. All right?
好
All right.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be all right.
一切都不会有事
It's all gonna be all right.
等着瞧吧,文
You wait and see, Vin.
对,你有没有记下来?水街279号♥
Yeah, well, did... did you get all that or what? 279 Water Street.
对,就是这个位置 我现在就在这里,文斯弗雷金
Yeah, it's exactly where I am. I'm here right now. Vince Friedken.
对...对
Yeah. Yes. Yeah.
你打给警♥察♥?
That was the cops?
我跟他们说是我♥干♥的 告诉他们是我的错,一直以来都是
I told them I did it. I told them it was my fault. Always has been.
嘿,我也有份
Hey. It was me too.
不 好吗?
No. Uhuh. All right?
我们要告诉他们真♥相♥
We're gonna tell them the truth.
然后,我们一起面对,我们两个一起
And, uh... we'll face this together, the both of us.
杰克 或许他们会对我们网开一面
Jake. Maybe they'll give us a break.
让我们蹲几年就出来,因为那是...
Uh... just a couple of years 'cause it was...
那是出于自卫
it was selfdefense.
对吧?
Right?
我早就不该成为你的负担,没关系的
I should've untied you years ago. It's fine.
不,这样很好,全新的开始
No, it's good. This... It's... it's a fresh start.
嗯?
Huh?
可以抛下...所有重担
Without the weight... of everything.
清清白白再出发 嘿
Clean slate. Hey.
没关系的,文 杰克
It's okay, Vin. Jake.
我准备好了
I'm ready. I'm ready.
我没关系
I'm okay.
监狱不是个好地方,好吗?
It's not great in there. Okay?
你待在外面,过你的生活吧 文
You stay out here. You live your life. Vin.
你要为了我们两个而活 反正你一直都比我懂得过日子
You live it for both of us.You've always been better at living it than me anyway, okay? Huh?
没关系的
It's okay.
真希望我能成功飞越到那里
I mean... I mean, I wish... I wish could make it out there.
跳到桥上,这样一切就会容易许多
To the bridge, you know? It'd make everything easier.
闭嘴 反正我也还欠人家一跳
Shut up. I owe a jump anyway.
Shut up.
天啊
Christ.
天啊,我一直以来都在担心受怕
Oh God. I've been so scared the whole time.
怕这一切会被...
That all this was, you know, gonna get
从我们手上夺走
taken from us.
从我手上夺走
From me.
天啊,我早就不该野心勃勃
My God. I should've stopped pushing.
应该放慢脚步
Slowed down.
你现在可以了
You can now.
你...
You...
当然,一切正常
Absolutely. All clear.
这是什么?
What's this?
安娜
Anna.
好
Okay.
(魏斯)
你想来我家吗?
You wanna come to the house?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你也是
You too.
好嘛,让我看看你怎么弹的
Come on! Just show me how you do that thing.
你弹吉他的时候看起来超痛苦
It just looks like you're in so much pain playing the guitar.
好嘛 真的很痛
Come on. It really hurts.
尤其是弹高音的时候,对吧?
Especially those high notes, right?
好嘛,让我看看那表情 不要
Come on, show me the face. No.
让我看看
Show it to me.
假装你要弹一个很高的音
Pretend you're hittin' a real high one.
快点啦,让我看看
Come on. Come on! Give it to me!
除非你让我看那表情,不然我不弹
I'm not playing shit until you give me the face.
给我看嘛,拜托
Give it to me. Come on. Come on.
嗯?嗯?
Huh? Huh?
开心了吗?
Happy?
现在可以弹了吗? 太好笑了
Can we play now, please? It's fuckin' ridiculous.
快点弹吧 天啊,你真帅
Just play. God, you're gorgeous though.
真的,好啦
You really are. All right.
你赢了,我要开始弹了
You win. I'm gonna start.
你就跟着吧
You're gonna follow.
谁准备好了?准备好了吗?来吧
Who's ready? Ready? Here we go.
一、二、三、四
One, two, three, four.
♪ We'll take Manhattan ♪
♪ The Bronx and Staten Island too ♪
♪ It's lovely going through ♪
♪ The zoo ♪
♪ Well, it's very fancy ♪
♪ On old Delancey Street, you know ♪
♪ The subway charms us so ♪
♪ When balmy breezes blow ♪
♪ To and fro ♪
♪ And tell me what street ♪
♪ Compares with Mott Street ♪
♪ In July ♪
♪ Sweet pushcarts ♪
♪ Gently gliding ♪
♪By ♪
♪ The great big city's a wondrous toy ♪
♪ Just made for a girl and boy ♪
♪ We'll turn Manhattan ♪
♪ Into an isle of joy ♪
(打烊)
♪ We'll go to Yonkers ♪
♪ Where true love conquers ♪
(安娜餐厅,营业中)
♪ In the wilds ♪
♪ And starve together, dear ♪
(雀儿喜工厂舞蹈学院)
♪ In Childs ♪
♪ Mmmmm! ♪
♪ We'll go to Coney ♪
♪ And eat baloney ♪
♪ On a roll ♪
♪ In Central Park, we'll stroll ♪
♪ Where first ♪
♪ A kiss we stole ♪
♪ Soul to soul ♪
(美食界明星走出自己的路)
♪ And for some high fair ♪
♪ We'll go to My Fair Lady, say ♪
♪ We'll hope it closes ♪
(魏斯威廉斯最后一张专辑)
♪ Someday ♪
♪ The city's clamor can never spoil ♪
♪ The dreams of a boy and goil ♪
♪ We'll turn Manhattan ♪
♪ Into an isle of joy ♪
♪ The city's bustle cannot ♪
♪ No, it cannot destroy ♪
♪ The dreams of a girl and boy ♪
♪ We'll turn Manhattan ♪
♪ Into an isle of joy ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表