剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
「有点人性吧」,你懂吧?
"Be a fuckin' human being," you know?
但他不领情? 对,他很不爽
But he didn't appreciate that? No, he didn't like that.
于是这家伙突然攻击我 用扳手打我
And so this guy jumps me. Jumps me with a wrench.
有看到吗? 有
Right? Yeah.
得去缝几针
Gotta put a stitch in that.
接着这个孬种拿着枪朝我冲来
And then this pussy comes at me with a gun.
射爆了我的车
Goes and shoots up my ride.
把我的车毁了 没差,只是块废铁,连行照都没有
Kills my car. Not a big deal. It's a piece of shit. Not even registered.
然后他威胁要让她们吃苦头 于是我去警告她们
But then he says they're gonna get it, so I go and tell them.
叫她们离开,把所有钱都给了她们
I said, "You gotta get out of town." I give them all my money.
那或许是我最后一次见到她们了
Uh... probably the last time I'll ever see them.
你没想过要跟她们走吗?
You didn't wanna go with them?
什么? 玛西啊,你没想过要跟她走?
What's that? Marcee. You didn't wanna go with her?
你知道的,拜托
I mean, you know, come on. What am I gonna...
难道我要害她们惹麻烦上身?所以...
So... uh...I'm gonna drag the trouble to them?
这决定很痛苦 是
So it was hard. Yeah.
因为她们很棒
Because they were... they were great.
哇
Wow.
简直难以置信
Almost unbelievable.
我知道,有些人很疯 你一直有在嗑药?
I know it. People are nuts. You been using?
别激动
Cool it.
但我不会在这里待很久
But I'm not gonna be staying here for long.
你不用担心,我没有...
You don't have to worry about that. I'm not gonna...
我在佛州的清水市有个朋友
You know, I got a friend down in Clearwater.
你会去见小珍吧?
You're gonna see Gen, right?
没计划,这趟不会 为什么?她还好吗?
Uh... wasn't planning on it. Not on this trip. No. Why? Is she okay?
是,她好好的 是吗?
Yeah, she's all right. Yeah?
她几周前有来兔子 跟瓦儿吃晚餐,但是...
She had dinner with Val at the Rabbit a few weeks ago, but...
她过得好吗?
She good?
她需要父母
She needs a parent.
这个嘛...谢谢你的消息
Wow. Well... thanks for the news.
我明白了,总之我...你想要钱,是吧?
I got it though. So I'm You want some money, right?
对 对
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我实在不愿开口 你要多少?
It makes me sick to ask for it. How much?
这样吧...
Uh, you know, f...
五千...
five...
或是一... 万?
Ten Grand?
不知道 五千或一万?
I don't know. Five, ten grand?
对,这个数字,我不求...
Yeah, grand. I'm not... I'm not looking for...
对,拜托了
Yes, please. Uh...
我不会苦苦哀求,杰克,你是我弟 你能待多久?
I'm not gonna fuckin' beg you, Jake. Yeah. How long can you stay?
妈生前的房♥子会有一笔进帐
'Cause we got money coming in from Mom's house.
是吗?怎么?你卖♥♥掉了?
Is that right? What you do, sell it?
交易还没完成
I haven't closed it yet,
但我接受了对方的开价 我本来要告诉你 但我不晓得你到底在哪里
but I accepted an offer. I would've told you,except I didn't know exactly where the fuck you were.
很好,对方开价多少?
Very nice. What did you get?
92.5万
925.
但还要还妈的贷款等等
But with Mom's mortgage and all,
最后大概会剩下30万
we're gonna clear, like, 300.
嗯!
Hmm!
整栋房♥子? 对
For the whole house? Yeah.
什么? 房♥子被拿去做抵押了,记得吗?
What you talkin' about? There was a lien on it. Remember?
你借了一笔钱,拿妈的房♥子做抵押
You took out a loan, used Mom's house as collateral.
抱歉,对 混♥蛋♥
Apologize. Yeah. Asshole.
那笔贷款 他不记得了
The loan. He didn't remember.
我记得我♥干♥过的事 混♥蛋♥
I remember what the fuck I did. Asshole.
我以为能还清 我曾经有家餐厅,你记得吗?
Thought I could pay it back. You know, I used to own a restaurant.You remember that?
你想现在谈这件事? 当然,我有时间
You wanna get into that now? Sure. I got time.
你想谈吗?
You wanna get into that?
听着
Look.
我要过去了
I'm heading out there.
遗产结算人正要过来,跟我走吧
Right now. Estate settler's comin'. Come with.
很好 你可以睡在那里,有你的衣服...
Great. You could crash there. You got clothes...
不用了,衣服我会带走
Mm, I'm good. Clothes I'll take.
你想借住麦特家吗?
You wanna stay at Matt's place?
为什么不能住你家?
What's going on at your place?
我要陪杭特,这整个周末
I got Hunter. All weekend.
好吧 不然我家就会让你住
Okay. Otherwise, you'd be with me.
随便啦,我会想办法找地方睡
Whatever. I'll work out the fuckin' sleeping thing,
但房♥子的事情很棒 杰克,你...做得很好
but this house, this is good. Jake, you're... you're... Good job.
你都办得妥妥当当 快吃完东西走吧
You got it all figured out. Finish up. Let's go.
你应有尽有 我今年52岁,却一无所有
You got everything. I'm 52. I got zero.
你会搞定的,你总是如此
You'll figure it out. You always have.
一点也没错
You're damn right.
好了 这里的钥匙
Right. Keys.
我会拿几张干净的床单给你 以免麦特不能借你住
I'll get you some clean sheets in case Matt's place doesn't work out.
这里真脏乱
What a dump.
所以妈就...对,她是在那里过世的
Wow, so Mom just, uh... Yeah, she died right there.
当时真是糟透了
Yeah, it was pretty fuckin' awful.
谢谢
Thanks.
看看这张卖♥♥♥房♥♥资讯表 房♥仲把这里描述得还不赖
Wow, look at this. They actually made the place almost look nice here on this listing sheet.
交易什么时候会完成? 两个星期后
When does it close again? Couple of weeks.
也许更快,你能撑那么久吗?
Maybe less. Can you hold out that long?
当然
Sure.
遗产结算人会进行完整的盘点
Estate settler's gotta do a full inventory.
如果有贵重物品我们会被告知
They'll tell us if we got anything valuable.
这里没有贵重物品 你得自行解决,打算怎么做?
Nothin' valuable here. You're gonna be stuck with all of it.
那就现况交屋
What are you gonna do then? Well, sold it as is.
让买♥♥家去头痛
Buyer's problem.
天啊,杰克,看看这个 还记得这一年的父亲节吗?过来
Oh my God, Jake, look at this. Remember this Father's Day? Come here.
他肯定不记得,钥匙给你
Not a chance he did. Keys.
你知道爸收藏的钱币放在哪里吗?
Oh. Any idea where Dad kept his coin collection?
我一直在找,都找不到
I've been lookin'. I can't find it.
继续找吧
Keep diggin'.
这些是你欠缴贷款的扣押通知书 整整齐齐叠在这里
Oh, here's a nice, neat stack of unpaid lien notices for you.
我当初真的没想到 这样会造成问题,杰克
Yeah, I... I really did not think it was gonna be a problem, Jake.
不然你以为呢?
What do you think happens?
你以为三年不还贷款会发生什么事?
What the fuck do you think happens, you don't pay back a loan for three years?
是,我明白
Yeah, I got it.
你的药瘾到底有多重?该死
I mean, how many drugs do you need? Fuck's sake.
不,不是因为嗑药 是该死的私人赌场害的
No, it wasn't drugs. It was the fucking Knickerbockers.
曼库索?我以为他不再借你赌金了
Mancuso? I thought... I thought he cut you off.
不,我是跟二世借钱
No, I booked it with Junior.
我只是...当时我连赢好几场,然后...
I was just... I was whitehot, and then...
然后就一败涂地
and then... and then the big breeze blew in.
你现在还欠他钱吗? 不,我脱身了
You still into him now? No, I'm out.
是吗? 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
你发誓?
Swear?
是的,老妈子,都没问题了
Yes, Mother. All good.
嘿
Hey.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为你已经跟她说了
Oh, I thought you fuckin' talked to her.
不行,她今晚必须去上班
No. She needs to be there tonight. No.
不,我会打给她,让我来
No, no. I'll call her. I got it.
这样吧 我要回去了
You know, I'm... I'm gonna come back in.
一切都还好吧? 还好...才怪
Everything all right? Yeah... no.
你能应付一下房♥仲小姐吗?
Can... can you deal with the estatesale lady?
我得回去了 好,没问题 要我等等去兔子找你吗?
I gotta get back in. Yeah.Not a problem. Want me to meet you at the Rabbit?
不了 不了?
No. No?
不了,我晚点再打给你
No. I'll call you later.
这个嘛...
Well...
你有手♥机♥吗?
You got a phone?
我没有 当然了
I do not. Course not.
好吧,去买♥♥支手♥机♥
All right. Get a phone.
好好休息
Get rest.
明天见
Catch you tomorrow.
谢谢,还有...
Thank you, and, uh,
对不起
sorry.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
安娜,终于!
Anna. Finally!
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表