剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
《黑兔》
嘘嘘
Sh! Sh!
嘘
Sh!
那是什么?
What is that?
你们会告诉妈妈吗?
You gonna tell your mom?
把灯打开
Get the light.
过来
Come on over.
打开吧
Open 'em.
哇
Whoa.
还等什么?戴上啊
What are you waiting for? Put 'em on.
我们可以留着吗?
Can we keep 'em?
这两只表...
Are they...
是真货吗?
are they real?
别人问起,你们就说是真货
They're as real as you tell people they are.
你手上的呢?
What about yours?
当然是真货
Yeah, it's fuckin' real.
看看戴起来怎么样
Well, let's see 'em.
你们瞧
Look at that.
黄金手铐
Golden handcuffs.
睡吧,两个小变♥态♥
Now go to bed, you little perverts.
(杰克)
杰克?
Jake?
嘿 嘿
Hey.
你怎么进来的?
Hey. How'd... how'd you get in?
管♥理♥员♥让我进来的
Oh, your super let me in. I was calling and texting you, and...
我打电♥话♥传讯给你都没回
我弄丢了手♥机♥
Oh my... I lost my phone.
我把手♥机♥忘在计程车上
I left my phone in a... in a... in a cab.
好吧 你还好吗?
Okay. You all right?
我很担心,以为你可能...
Yeah. I was worried. I thought maybe you...
怎么了?
What's happened?
我跟魏斯谈过了
I... I talked to Wes.
他怎么说?
What'd he say?
场面很难看,他知道我们的事
It was ugly. He knew about us.
他知道? 对啊
He knew? Yeah.
怎么会? 我不知道
How? I don't know.
真希望他是从我口中听到的 这完全不是我想要的结局
Really... really wanted it to come from me. It's not how I wanted it to end at all.
当然,但那不会是你们最后一次交谈
Sure, but that won't be the last conversation you have with him.
该死,我搞砸了
I fucking blew it up.
最难受的部分已经过了
The worst part is over.
那我们现在怎么办?
So what do we do now?
就这样啊
This.
你整晚跑去哪了?
Where were you all night?
我得告诉你一件事
I gotta tell you something.
有个坏消息
We got bad news.
是关于安娜的
About Anna.
比起你的公♥寓♥,这地方看起来真烂
This place looks like shit compared to your apartment.
保险柜就在墙角
That's the safe. In the corner.
有警报器吗?
You got an alarm?
没有,很单纯,转对密♥码♥就能打开
No. Simple as it gets. You dial the number in, open the door.
密♥码♥是7
Number's seven,
14
fourteen,
49
fortynine.
7、14... 沙虎在哪里?
Seven, fourteen Fuck's the sand tiger at?
你知道这里不是动物园吧?
You know this isn't a zoo, right?
那是一种鲨鱼,白♥痴♥
It's a type of shark, idiot.
7、14、49 我会把密♥码♥写在火柴盒里收进办公桌
71449. I'll write it down in a book... a book of matches, and I'll put it in my desk.
跟保险柜在同一个房♥间里 钻石会在里头吗?
Same room as the safe. The diamonds will be in there?
钻石会在派对前一小时放进保险柜
They'll be in the safe an hour before the party.
你们就在那时候进来
That's when you come in.
好吗?不会有其他人在,不必带枪
Okay? Nobody else'll be there. No guns.
没有必要,两分钟就能轻松搞定
You won't need 'em. Two minutes. Easy.
从巷子里的后门进来 我会确保门没锁
Come in through the service entrance from the street.I'll make sure it's unlocked.
他突然以为自己在演《瞒天过海》
Guy thinks he's fuckin' Danny Ocean all of a sudden.
听着,我们会用自己的方式 搞定这一笔
Look, we're gonna pull the job however we pull the job.
照着计划事情才能顺利进行 对
A plan means it happens right. Yeah.
不会有人发现
Nobody finds out.
对任何人而言都不会有后果
No repercussions. For anyone.
东西失踪了你要怎么解释?
How you gonna explain the missing shit?
过去几年来 这个街区每家店都被偷过,这没什么
Every place on the block's been broken into the past couple of years. It's easy.
我会分散警卫的注意力
Mm. And I'll distract the guard.
好吗?方便你们两个行动
Right? So you two can do your thing.
什么警卫? 只是个纸老虎
What guard? You didn't say anything about a security guard.
没关系,我会拿手♥枪♥指着他的脸
Just some rentacop. Don't worry. It's fine.
够分散他的注意力了,只要...
Fuckin' a 45 in his face. He'll be plenty distracted. Just...
不要带枪
No guns.
兔子哥,你这样有点让我们难以施展
I mean, you are kinda tying our hands behind our backs here, naughty boy.
监视器呢? 只能即时监看,没有录影
What about cameras? They run live, but they're not recording.
所以上帝才创造了滑雪面具
That's why God made the ski mask.
这段时间你哥哥死去哪里了?
Where the fuck's your brother during all this?
搭上了巴士
On a bus.
回去他一个月前的藏身处,管他去死
Going back to whatever rock he was under a month ago. Fuck him.
我受够他了
We're done.
真的吗?
Really?
那些珠宝价值超过百万
The jewelry's worth over a million.
没这回事 收赃货的人愿意出30万就该偷笑了
Not like this, it's not. We're lucky to clear 300K with a fence.
去他的,中城区的 犹太佬小海米会出更多
All right, well, fuck that because Lil' Hymie in Midtown will give us a lot more than that.
我们要找有信誉的人 不能找中城区的小海米
A reputable fence. Not Lil' fuckin' Hymie in Midtown.
两分钟的行动就能赚到30万 对,没问题
300K. For two minutes' work. Yeah. No, it's good.
然后你们就会忘了我的存在,对吧? 我们从此互不相识
And after, you forget I exist. Right? You... you don't know me.
我想亲自看看保险柜 不行
I wanna see the safe in person. You can't.
我不希望出差错 没办法
I don't want any surprises. I can't.
为什么? 餐厅要办追悼会
Why? There's a memorial.
今晚兔子的员工要为安娜举办追悼会
A staff memorial tonight at the Rabbit for Anna.
安娜是谁?
Who's Anna?
那个女孩 喔对
The girl. Yeah. Yeah.
鲨鱼出现了
There he is.Attention guests. The next sealion show...
可以了吗?
We're good?...will begin in 15 minutes.
好样的
Attafuckinboy.
没问题了吗?
We're good?
听着,我们不是 第一次干大事,好吗?
Yeah, listen. It's not our first rodeo. All right?
我和我的搭档是专业的
My partner and me are fuckin' professionals.
反倒是你
You, on the other hand,
在我看来更像是要濒临崩溃
kinda look like you're being held together with Scotch tape.
所以杰克,你才要告诉我
So you tell me, Jake.
一切没问题了吗?
Are we fuckin' good?
不意外
Well, it's no surprise that
我们原本只计划办个小型追悼会
we had planned for a small memorial service
你们却全都来了
and all of you showed up.
安娜总是懂得怎么办派对
Anna always did bring the party.
她慷慨善良
A big heart.
思绪敏锐
Sharp as a tack.
如磐石般坚强
Tough as concrete.
很少人能兼具这几点
That's a rare combination.
我一直记得这副光景 她让一群兄弟会男孩
I always remember seeing her make a group of frat boys
在准将酒吧乖乖排队点酒
line up single file to place their orders at the Commodore.
像小孩一样
Like little children.
但他们都笑了 对吧?因为对方是安娜
But they were all smiling. Right? 'Cause it was Anna.
她是站在吧台后方的艺术家
She was an artist behind the bar.
她总是...全场最酷的人
Always... the coolest person in the room.
也是...最善良的
And one of the... uh... kindest.
生命很脆弱
Life is, uh, fragile.
也很不公平
And unfair.
而且...
And, uh...
这真是场悲剧
it's a tragedy
一个人,一个女人
that a person, a woman,
如此才华洋溢,前途无量...
with this much talent and promise...
却这么快就离开人世
could be taken away so soon.
虽然似乎显而易见 但我们该记取的教训...
Uh, it's obvious, I guess, but the lesson here...
我们该记取的教训是 珍惜拥有的时间
the lesson is be grateful for the time you got.
并且感激自己的人生路途曾经
And be thankful that your path crossed
与她交会过
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表