剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
No. I don't know
要怎么搞定一切 但那不是一时意乱情迷
how this would work, but that was not a oneoff.
好的,既然已经决定要放进保险柜 可以收了吗?
All right. Now, we are all set with the safe. Are we good?
可以,谢谢 好的
Yeah. Thank you. Great.
好
All right. Mmhmm.
去把事情办好,我会等你
Go do your thing, man. I'll be waiting.
等什么?等我吗? 对
What are you waiting for? Waiting for me? Yeah.
速速进去,拿到手表,然后离开
Just go in quick, grab the watch, get the fuck out.
我会保持车子不熄火
I'll keep the engine running.
明明是你弄掉手表 为什么是我要进去?
Why am I going in when you're the one who dropped the fucking watch?
因为是你推她的
Because you're the one who fuckin' pushed her.
我没有推她,我推的是你
I didn't fucking push her. I pushed you.
是你手臂被门夹住 我没推她,我只推了门
You couldn't get your arm outta the door. I pushed the door.
你...给我下车
You... Get out of the fucking car.
马上
Now.
该死
Goddamn it.
烂透了
This is fucked.
赞喔
Great.
该死的...
Fuckin'...
可恶
Shit, dude.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
要命
Oh shit.
糟了
Shit. Shit.
我已经敲门敲了好几个小时
I've been trying her for hours.
纽约市消防局,开门!
FDNY, open up!
纽约市消防局,开门
FDNY, open up.
有了验屋师报告会让一切容易许多
Your inspector's report will make things easy.
我亲戚会提出报告,轻松搞定
My cousin'll file the report, piece of cake,
我们大概一周内可以付款给你
and, uh, most likely we'll be able to pay you out within a week.
一周?不,我明天就需要
A week? No, no. I need this tomorrow.
那你得再少拿一成
Well, that's gonna cost you another 10%.
是吗?
Is that right? Mmhmm.
好吧,你想揩油就让你揩 但我明天就要拿到钱
Okay. You take your extra fuckin' squeeze, but I do need it tomorrow.
我是说真的
I'm... I'm not kidding.
好吧,但你确定不要留几件毛皮大衣
All right, all right, but you sure you don't have a couple of fur coats
一幅画或一辆旧车在院子里吗?
or maybe a painting or an old car you wanna leave in the yard?
杰菲,不 这些都会包含进理赔金额
No. It's all part of the claim.
只要房♥子就好,杰菲 明天给钱,好吗?
We're straight. Just need the house, Jeffy, and tomorrow, okay?
随你便,我再跟你联络
Suit yourself. I'll be in touch.
他是我弟弟杰克,跟杰菲打个招呼
This is my brother, Jake. Say hi to Jeffy, Jake.
嘿 回头见,谢谢
Hey. See you later. Thank you.
好
Yeah.
你好吗?
How's it goin'?
杰菲是谁? 杰菲是麦特的朋友
Who's Jeffy? Jeffy is Matt's friend.
更重要的是,杰菲的亲戚
Jeffy's cousin, more importantly,
是南布鲁克林的消防队长
is the fire marshal in South Brooklyn.
对 消防队长?
Yes. Yes. Fire marshal?
没错
Yes.
事情演变到这一步了吗? 是的
Has it come to this? Yes, it has.
你要烧了爸妈的房♥子?
You're gonna burn Mom and Dad's house down?
这个计划滴水不漏 我们可能会坐牢
It's fucking bulletproof. We could go to jail.
不会的,记得你那位王牌律师 在卖♥♥♥房♥♥时说的话吗?
No, no, no. We can't. You remember your hotshot attorney from the closing?
记得那份验屋报告吗? 这地方有火灾隐忧
You remember the report? This place is a documented fire hazard.
杰菲说这计划保证没问题
Jeffy says it's a sure thing.
既然杰菲都这么说,那真是太棒了
Oh, well, if Jeffy says so, then fucking great.
他的亲戚会撰写报告 他们24小时内就会给钱
His cousin writes the report, and they pay in 24 hours.
就像是发薪日贷款
It's like a payday loan.
你是认真的吗?
Are you really serious?
对,我是认真的 会由他们证实是意外失火
Yeah, I'm fucking serious. They confirm it's an accident,
他们从保险理赔中抽佣 然后我们就会拿到钱
they take their cut out of the insurance, then we get paid.
文,这是严重违法的犯罪
Vin, this is highly illegal.
挪用餐厅的钱也一样 要不是你拿钱去补自己的洞
Yeah, well, so is embezzling from your own restaurant.And had you not covered your own ass...
我们早就可以把 这些人的债还清了,他们是来真的
Not the same...we could've paid these guys a long time ago. Hey, they're serious.
对,我知道
Yeah. I know.
那就好,等到甩掉他们 我们就能继续过日子
Okay? Good, so as soon as they're gone, we can carry on with our lives.
你要去哪里? 杰克!
Where are you goin'? Jake!
该死的贱♥人♥跑了,无所谓,我自己来
Fuckin' run, you bitch. I don't care. I'll do it myself.
嘿 嘿,抱歉,你打给我吗?
Hey. Hey. Yeah, sorry. Did you call?
对
Yeah. Um...
我只是...我想...谈谈刚刚的事
I just... I wanted to, uh... about earlier.
我明白
I understand. I understand.
没关系
It's okay.
不,我的意思是...
No, what I mean is... um... it wasn't a oneoff for me either,
我也不是一时意乱情迷
但我不希望任何人受伤害,所以...
but I don't want anyone to get hurt, so...
我会跟他谈谈
...I'm gonna talk to him.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 你呢?
Yeah. Are you?
确定
Yeah.
好
All right.
之后再聊
I'll speak to you.
好
Okay.
杰克?
Jake?
我来只是为了确保你不会搞砸
I'm only here to make sure you don't fuck it up.
欢迎
Mmhmm. Welcome.
要是出任何差错
Anything goes wrong,
一切都是你出的主意
this was all your idea.
一直都是 没错
Always is. Yeah.
好,那你有什么计划?
Okay, what's... what's the plan?
没这么复杂,我们希望制♥造♥电线走火
Uh, it's not rocket science.We're just lookin' to create a little electrical fire.
要在插座上喷这种触媒
We're gonna spray this accelerant around the, you know, outlets,
然后把这台电暖器开着
and, uh... we're gonna leave this space heater on,
让一切看起来像是意外
make it look like an accident.
我们要打开阁楼的窗户制♥造♥真空
We open up a window in the attic, create a vacuum.
演《浴火赤子情》喔?
Okay, Backdraft.
对 你什么时候读纵火系的?
Yeah. When did you graduate arson college?
我说了,杰菲很罩的
Telling you, Jeffy's dialed.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
你有上楼看过吗? 有没有我们想留的东西?
You been upstairs? See if there's anything we want?
在把一切烧掉之前
Before we burn it all down.
人们还说我是动脑的那个
And they say I'm the brains. You're sharp, Jake.
杰克,你很聪明 我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care what they say.
有找到手♥机♥吗?
We got a phone?
是谁报案的? 楼下邻居
Who called it in? Neighbor, downstairs.
他的房♥间在漏水 房♥东在吗?
His apartment was flooding. The landlord around?
她在里面多久了?
How long has she been there?
泡了水很难确定,但至少八个小时
Hard to tell with the water, but at least eight hours.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是房♥东吗?她是你的房♥客?
You the landlord? That your tenant?
对,安娜迪克森
Yeah. Anna Dixon.
你跟她有多熟?
How well do you know her?
她在这里住了...我不确定 两年到两年半吧
She's lived here, I don't know, two, two and a half years, somethin' like that.
她有男朋友吗?有很多访客吗?
She have a boyfriend? A lot of visitors?
不清楚
No clue.
知道她做什么工作吗?
Any idea what she did for work?
我可以查查她的租屋申请表 我想她在酒吧工作
I could check her application. I think she worked at a bar.
她是个好房♥客,准时缴房♥租
She was a good tenant, you know. Paid her rent on time.
没跟邻居起过争执 完全没有,这真是太可怕了
Never had any problems with the neighbors. Nothing like that. Awful.
哪间酒吧?
What bar?
不确定
Not sure.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
天啊
Oh my God.
你要帮杭特烤蛋糕?
So you gonna bake Hunter a cake?
最好是
Yeah, right.
文伯伯,你要送他什么?
What d'you get him, Uncle Vin?
我要送他什么?
What did I get him?
我要给他一个惊喜
I got him a surprise.
你给的惊喜?
Yeah. For you? Uhhuh.
大家一定会大吃一惊
Everyone's gonna be super surprised.
老弟,我现在只祈祷 这东西还能播放,拜托
Oh, buddy, right now, I am praying this thing still works. Come on.
这就是才能
That's talent.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表