剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
那是卖♥♥♥房♥♥资讯表,我今天也在场
That's the listing. I was there today.
再过两个礼拜我就能把钱还清 是真的,没骗你
Two weeks, it's all covered. This is real. This is legitimate.
你以为我会毫无计划 两手空空就现身?拜托
You think I'd show up without a plan? Emptyhanded? Come on.
再给我两周就好
Two weeks. That's it.
好吧 好吗?
All right. All right?
还是留个东西当保险吧
How about a little, uh... insurance, then?
你不需要保险,那是我爸给我的
You don't need insurance. No. My dad gave me that.
现在你要给我们了
Yeah, now you're giving it to us.
等付清帐款就要还我
That's comin' back when I'm whole.
给你两周时间 我们会盯着你,别忘了
Two weeks. We'll be watching. Don't forget.
很好
Great.
其实
You know,
这只表大概跟别人口中的你老爸一样,一文不值
this watch is probably as worthless as I hear your dad was.
所以,以防你忘了计划
So in case you do forget the plan,
我要留下一个小提醒
here's a little reminder.
不,我不需要提醒
No, I don't need a reminder! I don't need a reminder!
我不需要...我不需要提醒
I don't need... I don't need a reminder.
该死!混♥蛋♥!该死!
Goddamn it! Motherfucker! Goddamn it!
想留住整只手 就好好收拾自己的烂摊子吧
Wanna hang on to the rest of that, I'd get my fuckin' shit together, Vince.
给你14天,白♥痴♥,快去筹钱
Fourteen days, dickhead. Get on it.
该死!
Oh fuck!
该死
Fuck!
♪ Pulled the brokedown ride For far too long ♪
♪ This is my... ♪
软壳蟹佐田园雷莫拉德酱
Softshell crab with ranch rémoulade.
谢谢
Thank you.
羊皮纸包烤羊膝
Lamb shank in parchment.
你很会点菜
You ordered well.
看起来很好吃
It looks amazing.
美食评论家的情况如何? 菜才刚刚上桌
So what's happening with the food critic? Plates have just landed.
好 随时给我最新消息 没问题
All right. You keep me posted. I got you.
对了,乔死去哪里了? 楼上酒吧有三排人在等着
Where the fuck is Joe, by the way? I'm three deep at the bar upstairs.
好
OK.
♪ Wanna feel like a child again ♪
♪ All love, baby, yeah, count me in ♪
♪ Okay, once in a lifetime Somehow, we keep... ♪
我马上来 不用了,没关系,谢谢
I'll be right with you. Oh, I'm good, thanks.
我只是四处看看,好久没来了
Just lookin' around. Been a while.
肯,能帮我再拿一瓶苏打水吗?谢谢
Ken, can you help me out with another one of your seltzers? Thanks.
再拿一瓶苏打水?小心喔
Another seltzer, huh? Careful.
你在候位吗?我刚刚有在门口见到你
Are you, uh... waiting on a table? I saw you up front.
我只是在等朋友
Just waiting on a friend, yeah. Um...
这间店还是由杰克弗雷金那个混♥蛋♥在经营吗?
Does that... does that prick Jake Friedken still run this place?
是的,没错
Yeah, he does. Huh.
听说他哥哥很厉害,你知道他吗?
I actually heard his brother, uh... was the shit. Do you know him?
是,我有听说 是吗?
Oh, yeah, I heard that. Did ya?
没他帅,但比他聪明,好像叫万斯
Half as handsome, twice as smart. Vance, I think.
「万斯」?
Vance?
应该是「文斯」吧?
Vince, maybe?
可能吧 是吧?总之...
Maybe. Wasn't it? I think. Anyway...
听说他是看久了会爱上的类型
And I actually heard him described as sneaky hot.
真的吗? 我是这么听说的
Mm! Really? Yeah, that's what I hear.
没错 哇
Yeah. Wow.
显然他以前混得很好
Apparently did very well. Mm.
他好像有个绰号♥叫「风流剑客」
I think they use the term "swordsman."
文斯?
Vince?
我就知道外面的人是你
Yo, I thought that was you outside.
我在抽烟,你从我身边走过
I was having a smoke, you walk right by me.
你好吗,乔?
What's up, Joe?
好久不见了,天啊
Long time, man. Damn.
你好吗?很高兴见到你 见过杰克的哥哥了吗?
How you been? Good to see ya. You meet Jake's brother?
有喔,她当然有见到
Uh, yeah, she sure did.
杰克在哪里? 在楼上的贵宾室
Um, where is he? Where's Jake? Upstairs in VIP.
我要回去工作了,帅哥
Okay. Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna get back to work, gorgeous.
好喔,你才是美女
Okay, yeah. You're gorgeous.
我跟你去,好
Uh, here I come. Okay.
是,我知道,啤酒,两杯尼格罗尼
Yeah, I know. I know. Beer, two Negronis.
其实是三杯,老兄
Uh, three, actually, man.
三杯 杰克,我回来了
Three. Jake, I'm back.
你到底死去哪里了?
Where the fuck did you go?
我去尿尿,我碰到一个人
I had to piss. I ran into a guy.
我需要高球杯,现在就要
I need highball glasses, and I need 'em now.
该死!
Fuck!
还要一瓶莱瑟比琴酒
And another bottle of Letherbee's.
你好啊
Hi there.
你来了
You came.
对啊,情况怎么样?
Yes, I did. How's it going?
我今晚开除了安娜
Well, I fired Anna tonight.
真的吗? 我缺一位服务生,所以...
Really? And I'm a server out, so...
好,交给我吧 让我来接手,你去忙你的
Okay, well, I got you. Let me take over. Uh, go do your thing.
杰克,我也经营过这家店 告诉我你需要什么
Jake, I used to run this place too. Come on, tell me what you need.
空下那张桌子 角落那张?
Save that table. In the corner?
对 没问题
Yeah. You got it.
调三杯尼格罗尼给他
This guy, three Negronis.
三杯尼格罗尼? 现在要四杯了
Three Negronis? Uh, it's four now, actually.
四杯尼格罗尼,没问题,稍等一下
Four Negronis. You got it. Hang on one second.
非常感谢,那道菜真的很美味 不客气
Thank you so much. That was really good. You're welcome.
你觉得如何? 很好吃
How was that? Delicious.
你很喜欢,我看得出来
Yeah, well, you loved it. I can tell.
你简直要拿起盘子来舔了
You just licked the whole plate, it looks like.
小萝!
Rox! Rox!
我有消息了,来吧
I got news. Come on.
等等
Wait.
让我看看
Let's see.
嗯哼?
Huh?
食物都去哪里了? 一定是被她弄掉在地上
Where'd all the food go? Where'd it go? She must've dropped it on the floor.
可以不要烦我吗?
Huh? Will you fuck off?
她都没碰胡萝卜 没错,她每一口都食不下咽
She didn't even touch the carrot. Ah, yeah, she hated every fuckin' morsel.
我们死定了!
Huh? We're ruined!
她应该不是说杰克没有耐力
I don't think she meant that Jake had no stamina.
他都可以在水下闭气了,天啊
The guy can hold his breath underwater, for God's sakes.
把文斯的话当耳边风
No one is listening to Vince.
他可以跑长跑 梅儿,穿上鞋子
He can run long distances. Mel, put your shoes on.
帮忙乔收拾三楼
Help Joe wind down the third floor.
这是最新的酒品配送清单吗? 我明天早上会需要
Is that the updated liquor delivery? I'm gonna need that in the morning.
安娜比较清楚,我可以明天打给她
Anna's more up on the inventory. I can give her a call tomorrow.
没关系
Nah, I'm good. I'll... I'll... I'll...
我打吧,交给我 赞啦!
I'll call. I can handle it. Yes!
你太棒了
You killed.
什么时候能读到评论?
When do we get to actually read something?
不知道,我明天早上会打给朋友
I don't know. I'll call my guy in the morning.
去喝一杯吧
Go get a drink.
这送你
For you...
该死的胡萝卜 要从菜单上拿掉,她不喜欢吃
These fuckin' carrots are off the menu. She hated 'em.
别在外逗留太晚,明天又要重新来过
Don't stay out too late. Gotta do it all again tomorrow.
是啊,别提醒我
Yeah, don't remind me.
干得好
Nice goin'.
你会在这里待很久吗?
You sticking around for long?
不会,只是路过
Nope, just cruisin' through. Oh.
那真可惜
Well, shoot.
♪ Can't find the time ♪
♪ To let things be... ♪
她真的很想我
She really missed me.
她真的很喜欢你
She really likes you.
♪ In the name of me... ♪
这一切...太令人惊艳了
It's all just... It's so impressive, you know.
我不知道你是怎么办到的
I don't know how you do it.
来打拼 每一天
Show up. Every day.
看得出来
It shows.
看看这画面
Look at this.
梦幻队重组了
The Dream Team's back together.
你是雷特纳
Um... Laettner,
你是柏德
Bird...
我是魔术强森
Magic.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表