剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Don't fucking lie to me.
我没骗你
I'm not fucking lying!
我发誓,我对天发誓
I swear! I swear.
你真的觉得我跟这件事有关?
You think I had something to do with this?
我把他抓上车,去了机场
I brought him in the car to the airport.
我还看着他带着行李,送托运后离开
I fucking watched him bring his bags, drop them, and go.
我很爱你儿子
I fucking loved your son.
我不在事发现场
I was not there.
我没有
I wasn't.
该死
Fuck.
那跟他一起去兔子的是谁?
So who was with him at the Rabbit?
他还可能打给谁?
Who else would he have called?
他还信任谁?
Who else did he trust?
该死
Fuck.
博兰吗?我不确定
Boran maybe?
席维斯特利?
Silvestri?
不,不可能
No, fuck. Fuck, no.
你应该要让他乖乖听话的 我知道,对不起
You were supposed to keep him in line. I know. I'm sorry.
他干嘛要去?
Why did he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
二世有跟你说什么吗?
Did Junior tell you something?
有
Yes.
他觉得自己好像需要...
He felt like he had something...
向你证明自己
To prove himself to you.
我要抢在警♥察♥之前,找到并且宰了他
I want to find this dead man before the cops.
我也想
Me too. Me too.
二世偷的东西
That shit that Junior stole,
你知道他打算怎么销赃吗?
do you know how he was planning on moving it?
知道
Yes.
你知道钻石区那个 常收他赃货的人吗?
You know his connect in the diamond district?
你去那里
You go there.
我还要确认一件事
I have another idea to check.
好吗?
Okay?
我们也该一起去
We should go too.
嘿 天啊!
Hey. Oh my God!
现在是什么情况?好了,没事的
What do we know? Okay, it's okay.
我没事,我们不知...我什么都不知道
Yeah, I'm okay. We don't know... I don't know anything.
我好担心 你们有跟东尼说到话吗?
So worried. Have you spoken to Tony?
没有,我想问出他妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码
No. I've been trying to find his mom's phone number.
他的家人在那边,目前只知道这点
His family's over there. That's all we have.
对,我一直想办法,他们不肯告诉我
There's a huge line. We don't know.
不好意思 喂?
Excuse me. Hello?
抱歉,你知道东尼... 等一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me. One second.
小姐不好意思 东尼博尼洛
Excuse me, miss. Tony Bonillo.
抱歉,我在这待了好几小时
Excuse me. I've been here for hours.
有人知道东尼博尼洛 或魏斯威廉斯的状况吗?
Do we know anything about Tony Bonillo or Wes Williams?
我的肚子快痛死了 我们明白
My stomach is going crazy. We understand.
我们会尽快叫到你
We'll get to you as soon as we can.
我们不明白为什么要等 完全没消息
We don't understand why we're still waiting.
你能留在这里吗?
Will you stay here? I mean...
你留着 我会留在这里
Stay here. I'll stay here.
他情况如何?
How is he?
我不觉得...他们什么都没说
I don't think good. They're not telling us anything.
到底怎么了?
What happened?
我不知道
I... I don't know. Um...
他...他站了出来,试图阻止一切
He was, uh... He got involved, right? And, uh, he tried to stop it.
杰克,你说过这不会是 我最后一次跟他说话
You told me this wouldn't be the last time I talked to him.
不会的
It won't.
不会的
It won't. It won't.
到底是谁干的? 我不知道
Who the fuck did this? I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你有看到谁吗?他们戴着面罩
Did you see anyone? They were masked.
他们都戴着面罩
They were all wearing masks.
你好吗? 你谁啊?
How's it going? Who the fuck are you?
我来找小海米 我叫海曼,混♥蛋♥
I'm the guy lookin' for Lil' Hymie.My name is Hyman, asshole.
海曼,你好吗? 二世人呢?我只跟他交易
Hyman, how's it going? Where's Junior? I deal with him.
他有事耽搁,是他派我来的
He got held up. He sent me. Yeah, and you are?
好,那你是? 莱恩巴比特,他说我们拿40%
Uh, Ryan Babbit. He said it's gonna be 40%.
你是巴比特?
You're Babbit?
我是巴比特,你什么人啊? 海关吗?想看我的护照?
Yeah, I'm Babbit. Who the fuck are you? TSA? You wanna see my passport?
二世说我们拿40% 你到底要不要做这个生意?
Junior said we're doin' 40%. You wanna do this business or not?
让我打给二世好吗,硬汉?
Let me give Junior a call. All right, tough guy?
好主意,如果你想跟警♥察♥聊的话 因为他被抓了
A great plan if you wanna talk to cops 'cause they got him.
想赚这笔钱就要跟我做生意 而且动作得快点
You wanna do this, you're gonna do it with me. And we gotta do it fast.
这些商品价值100万美元 听说货到你就会付现
This is a million dollars' worth of merchandise.I was told cash on delivery,
但如果你要在那鬼扯或太紧张 我可以去找特伦比诺
but if you were bullshitting,if you're fuckin' nervous or somethin', I can call my guy Trombino.
我一小时就能到李堡 等等,别去找特伦比诺
All right, no, no, no. Just wait.Don't go to fuckin' Trombino, all right?
很好 让我戴上眼镜
Relax. Great.
戴吧,看啊 看看你有什么货色
Let me get my fuckin' glass on. Go for it.And I'll see what you got. Do it.
班巴勒的珠宝?
This is Ben Baller?
对,班巴勒,链子是班做的 管他广♥告♥词是什么
Yeah, it's Ben Baller. Ben made the chain. Whatever his fuckin' catchphrase is.
这是真品,货真价实 拿你的小望远镜检查看看
It's real. It's legit. Get your spyglass. Take a look.
快点,大半夜的,来吧
Come on, guy. Middle of the night. Let's do it.
别激动 好的
Relax. All right.
好吗? 好
All right? Yeah. Don't look at me.
别看我,我们要上♥床♥还是做生意?
Look at that. Are we gonna fuck or do business?
让我做我的工作,拜托 麻烦了,谢谢
Let me do my work, please. Please, thank you.
别往脸上贴金 我才不会跟你上♥床♥,好吗?
Yeah. Don't flatter yourself, buddy. I wouldn't fuck you, all right?
这个嘛... 老实说你臭得要命
Yeah, well... You kinda smell like shit, to be honest.
谢啰,我一直在奔波
Thanks a lot. I've been running.
后门总是没锁,厨房♥人员从不锁门
The back door's always unlocked. The kitchen staff never locks the door.
伤患的家人来了 太扯了,电脑居然故障
We got a family here. It's unbelievable. The computer's down.
完全没有任何资讯
They claim there's absolutely no information.
我不是要怪任何人,是有人闯进兔子
Not blaming this on anybody. It was people that broke into the Rabbit.
他们到底是谁?因为我不明白...
Who the fuck are they? Because I don't understand what's
我不知道,天晓得是谁弄坏... 你们在吵架吗?别这样
I don't know. I don't know who Are you fucking arguing? Come on.
她说我是... 拜托,别这样
She was... She said I was... Come on. Stop that.
你们两个在吵架?停止,没有人有错
You two bickering? Stop that. Nobody's fault.
我有个问题 这不是任何人的错
I have a question. It's nobody's fault.
我们有办法回去工作吗? 回去工作?天啊
Think we're gonna go back to work? Going back to work? Christ.
可能暂时不行,乔 你怎么会在这里?
Maybe not now, Joe. What are you doin' here?
什么? 你打给了谁?
What? Who did you call, huh?
你打给了谁?你就跑了出去
Who did you call? You just fuckin' ran out.
把我们大家丢在那里
You left us all there.
你打给了谁?
Who were you calling?
你打给了谁?跟谁通过电♥话♥?
Who did you call? Who were you on the phone to?
谁跟你通过电♥话♥?
Who were you on the phone to?
我去看我儿子,好吗?
I went to see my son, okay?
才怪,鬼扯 你有意见吗?
No. Fucking bullshit. Got a fucking problem with that?
鬼扯!才怪 不,我没有鬼扯
That is fucking bullshit! No, it's fucking not bullshit.
没有 萝西 好,听着
No. Roxie. All right, listen.
别碰我,你是个骗子
Don't fucking touch me. You're a liar.
你是个该死的骗子
You're a fuckin' liar.
有一把该死的枪...
I had a fucking gun...
我的头被枪指着,小萝
I had a gun held to my fucking head, Rox.
好吗?你以为自己是谁?
Okay? Who the fuck do you think you are?
是我握着他的手,是我留了下来
I'm the one who fuckin' held his hand. I'm the one who fuckin' stayed.
我知道,你这么做很棒 不,杰克,东尼有跟我说
I know, and that's great you did that. No, Jake. Tony fuckin' told me.
什么? 东尼有跟我说
What? Tony told me.
你在说什么? 你删除了那些该死的监视录影
What are you talking about? You deleted those fuckin' security tapes.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要做这种事? 嘿,过来
Why would you do somethin' like that? Hey. Come here.
你要去哪里? 跟警♥察♥走
Where are you going? With the cop.
不是,但要去哪...
No, but where...
你见过他吗? 没有
You ever see him before? No.
没有? 没有
No? No.
你确定?
You sure?
有很多人都来过店里,所以...但...
A lot of people come through, so... But...
你为什么要摘下他的面罩?
Why'd you pull off his mask?
他拿枪指着我的头
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表