剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, but, you know, that...
事情不是这样运作的 你得拿东西抵押
that's not how it... how it works, you know. You... you... you need collateral.
你跟我很熟
Well, you know me.
我的还款纪录良好
I'm good for it.
对,你当然有良好的纪录,但是...
Yeah, yeah, no, you're good for it, for sure, but, you know, um,
贷款不可能不记在帐目上的
you know, anything off the books, that's... that's gonna be a nonstarter.
你有什么困难吗?
You in some kinda trouble?
我可以出四千 这价值一万五
I can give you four grand. It's worth 15.
如果你想卖♥♥,我可以... 不
If you wanna sell it, I can No.
我会再来赎回
I'm coming back for that.
(当铺)
我需要4400美元
I need 4,400.
那件质料是喀什米尔? 对
That cashmere? Yeah.
那就有多四百了
There's your extra 400.
哇,你们一定到处想办法凑钱出来
Wow, you guys really shook out the couch cushions, huh?
数字没问题吧? 对
We're good though? Yeah.
但这并不令人感到放心
But this doesn't exactly instill confidence, boys.
也许我们需要提醒他 缴不出钱有多严重?
Maybe we need to remind him what's at stake, huh?
也许你该闭嘴 几天后见
Maybe you need to shut the fuck up. All right. We'll see you in a few days.
先掰啦
Bye now.
你跟我想的一样吗?
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
对,我们需要一个保险的计划
Yeah. We need an insurance plan.
快进去吧,你看起来好冷,还好吧?
Let's rush you inside. You look freezing. You all right?
我们缴出钱了,没事的 那下周呢?
We made the payment. We're gonna be fine. What about next week?
也会很顺利 再下周?
It'll be good. The week after? Fucked.
他们出现了 天啊
There they are. Oh.
该隐和亚伯 怎么回事?
Christ. Hey, man.What is this? Cain and Abel.
我知道我该回电,但现在时间不对
I know I owe you a call back, but it's not a good time.
你需要抽出时间,好吗?我们得谈谈
I need you to make time, okay? We need to talk.
好,我们进去吧 一阵子不见了
All right, let's go inside. Been a while, huh?
好的 文斯,等我一下
All right. Vince, give me a minute.
你是要我在这里等? 对
Stay out here? Yeah.
拜托 你♥他♥妈♥做什么?
Please. What the fuck you doin'?
去你的拜托
Please. Please? Fuck you, please.
这样吧 帮我跟丹中尉打声招呼,好吗?
Oh. You know what? Say hi to Lieutenant Dan for me, will you?
去你的,你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck yourself, you piece of shit.
进去做你该做的事
Get in there and do whatever the fuck you're doin'.
让文斯拿回钥匙之前 你应该先跟我说一声的
You know, you might've checked in before you gave Vince back his keys.
他只是路过这里 暂时来代个班
Oh, he's just filling in for a bit, passing through.
你想喝点什么吗? 不用了,坐吧
Hey, you wanna drink? You want somethin'? No, I'm good. Let's sit.
好,我知道我还没拿帐册给你过目
All right, look, I know I owe you a peek at the books.
我还需要几天时间
I j... I need a couple more days.
没关系,我明白,你很忙
No, I get it, man. You're busy. Hmm.
可以这么说 是啊,所以我请雪莉拿了帐册
You could say that. Yeah, so I asked Sheri to pull the books.
好喔 所以我才会过来
Okay. That's why I'm here.
有些数字她对不起来 有些开销无法解释
There's some figures she can't reconcile, some money she can't account for.
真的吗?
Really?
对,大概10万美元
Yeah, roughly $100,000.
来根巧克力棒?
Candy bar?
什么?
What's that?
来根巧克力棒?
Candy bar?
8.5美元
$8.50.
谢谢,你说什么?8.5元?
Thank you. What'd you say? $8.50?
拜托,那不过只是士力架
Hey, man, that's a fuckin' Snickers bar.
我在为四年级的篮球队筹钱
It's for my, uh... fourthgrade basketball team.
哼!
Huh!
你在读四年级?
You're in fourth grade, pal?
很高兴认识你 我是草莓先生,你好吗?
It's so good to meet you. I'm Darryl Strawberry. How you doin'?
滚边去吧
Why don't you go fuck off?
对
Oh. Yeah.
好,冰箱的钱没有算进去
All right, this has not taken into account, uh, the freezer.
冰箱? 那个大型冰库
The freezer? The walkin.
还有炉子,新的那座
And the Viking. The... the new Viking.
好,你是说钱都花在那里?
Okay, so you're telling me that the money's there?
你有看到排队人潮吗? 有
Have you seen the lines? Yeah.
每天晚餐时间都排到街角? 当然
Of people around the block every night? Of course.
我有 钱就在那里
At dinner? Yes.The money's there.
好,但有件事要说清楚 我们暂时无法进驻池畔餐厅
Okay, all right, but... but just so we're clear,there is no moving forward with The Pool Room
直到帐册上的数字对得起来为止
until the books show that we are whole.
好 你们在聊什么八卦?
A... all right.
来聊啊,这情景是不是让人 想起一些回忆?
What are you guys gossiping about? Come on.And doesn't this bring back some memories here?
一些好时光 有什么文件要我签的吗?
Good times. Got any paperwork you need me to sign?
真是的
Oh man. Jesus.
天啊,搞什么,你的手指怎么了?
What the f... what the fuck happened to your finger, man?
这件事扯到不行 我的手指伸进你♥妈♥的♥屁♥眼♥到一半
This is... this is the craziest story. I'm... I'm halfway up your mom's ass,
突然之间就被夹断了
and all of a sudden, just... You know? Just right off.
真是一项天赋,但这根手指还能用 好了
What a talent.Uh, but this one still works. All right.
嘿,我还需要几天时间 我会把你要的东西都准备好
Hey, I need a few more days. I'll get you everything you need.
别拖延,好吗? 我知道
Don't dawdle. I know.Okay? I know.
好,跟你见面总是很愉快,文斯
Okay. Pleasure as always, Vince.
天啊,好喔,不客气
Oh my God. Yeah, well, you're welcome.
你需要几天时间做什么?
What do you need a few days for?
杰克?
Jake?
好啊,不说就不说 但小心别被那个混帐背刺
All right, keep it to yourself, but you watch your back with that fuck. Um...
我想到办法了
Buddy, I have figured out
要怎么还完欠曼库索的债
how we're gonna pay back Mancuso in full.
真的吗?要怎么做?
Really? How?
还记得爸卖♥♥彩券为小联盟募款吗?
Do you remember Dad's Little League raffle?
不行 可以
No. Yeah.
不行 可以的,杰克
No. Yes, Jake.
我们需要办个小小慈善活动
We need a little charity, you know?
我已经想好了点子,不跟你争执
So I've got the idea. I'm not gonna debate.
等成功之后 你尽管可以说是你的主意
And when it works, you can go ahead and say it was... it was your idea,
就像平常那样
you know, like you usually do.
说不定还能帮到你的小秘密
And who knows, maybe it'll even help you with your little secret.
♪ I want that light, Lord ♪
♪ Please Let there be light ♪
♪ Oh, let there be, oh ♪ ♪ Oh, let there be, oh ♪
♪ Oh, that light ♪
♪ See, I want that light in my house ♪ ♪ Oh, let there be light ♪
♪ I want that light in my car Oh, let there be light ♪
♪ I want that light in my pain Oh, let there be light... ♪
她很棒,对吧?对,我同意
She's incredible, right? Yeah. Yeah. I'd say so.
♪ Let there be... ♪
嘿
Hey.
怎么听说 我们要卖♥♥定价一千美元的套餐?
What the fuck am I hearing about a thousanddollar prix fixe?
对,不好意思
Yeah, I'm sorry.
事情进展得太快 我和文要举办慈善活动
Uh, things are moving so fast. Vin and I are throwing a benefit.
文斯什么时候有发言权了?
Since when did Vince have a say in what happens here?
他没有
He doesn't. He doesn't.
是为了一所高中募款 为孩子举办慈善活动是很棒的公♥关♥
It's for a high school. Charity for kids. Great PR.
但如果你讨厌小孩...
But if you hate kids...
你很烦耶,你需要什么?
Fuck off. What do you need?
菜单上的亮点
A showstopper for the menu.
对了,预算别抓太多 我得赚进高额利润
Hey, uh, don't go crazy with the budget. You know, I need good margins on this.
要便宜又好吃?哇,真是个好主意
Oh, so cheap and good? Wow, great idea.
你最棒了,小萝,谢谢
You're the best, Rox. Thank you.
对啦,谈池畔餐厅的条件时 别忘了这一点
Yeah. Remember that when we're negotiating The Pool Room.
没问题,超级巨星,当然
Oh. You got it, superstar. You got it.
再把详细资料寄给我 我们总是乐意到场支持音乐新秀
Well, listen, send me the details,and we're always down to come and support upcoming musicians.
真的吗? 当然
Come on, really? Absolutely.
我们一定到 蕾伊,谢谢,你最棒了
We're there. Raye, thank you. You're the best.
谢谢,天啊 就这么办
Thank you. Consider it done.
我要回去工作了
Oh my God. I'm gonna get back to work now.
谢谢你,蕾伊
Thank you, Raye.
如果是妈打来,我可没有要回家
If that was mom, I'm not going home.
对了,你有邀请瓦儿来派对吗? 没有
Yeah, did you invite Val to the party? No.
好,让我来,我想邀请她
Good, let me do it. I wanna do it. Great.
很好 我们还要邀请谁?朱尔斯可能会来
Who else are we gonna invite? Jules could come.
好主意 不,这不是个好主意
There's a great idea. No, it's not a good idea.
为什么? 有什么问题吗?
Why? What's the problem?
我不想现在谈这件事
I don't wanna get into it right now. I...
但不能邀朱尔斯
N... Jules is off the list.
我们要找什么?
So what are we looking for? Not sure.
不确定,找灵感
Inspiration.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表