剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
《黑兔》
...比预期的消费者支出强劲
...stronger than expected consumer spending,
引发对于通膨压力加剧的担忧
sparking concerns about inflationary pressures.
十年期国债收益率在3.7%左右摆荡
The yield on the tenyear Treasury note is hovering around 3.7%.
与此同时 美元对其他货币的汇率持稳
Meanwhile, the dollar is holding steady against other currencies,
欧元则出现波动...
with the euro moving...
这是怎样?
What?
开门,我是管♥理♥员♥,你有一个包裹
Open up. It's the super. I got a package for ya.
喂!过来
Hey, hey, hey. Come here. No...
别这样,我们只是想谈谈 听我们说
No! We just wanna talk. Listen.
嘿... 冷静
Hey, hey. Chill out.
冷静一点啦,去你的
Chill the fuck out. Fuck you.
天啊! 抓住她!
Jesus Christ. Get her!
拜托不要! 听我说!
Please, no! Listen!
我们不会伤害你,我们只是想谈谈
We're not gonna fuckin' hurt you. We just wanna talk.
听我们说句话,拜托
Listen to us. Please.
臭女人
Fuckin' A, lady.
天啊
Jesus!
靠,我的手臂痛死了
Fuck! My arm.
该死
Fuck.
糟糕
Fuck!
你真的觉得有必要这样? 对
You really think this is necessary, huh? Yeah.
因为有该死的DNA,笨蛋
DNA, genius.
得避免沾上才行
Gotta get rid of it.
什么? 你该不会...
What? Uh, you didn't...
天啊,等等,该死
Oh God. Wait, fuck.
怎么了? 该死
What? Oh fuck.
我是不是...
I... did I just...
可恶!
Oh shit!
怎样啦? 该死,天啊
What? Fuck. Oh my God, dude. Uh...
你说啊,是怎样? 我的手表
Fuckin' talk. What? My... my... my... my watch.
什么手表? 手表啊
What watch? The watch.
什么鬼手表? 我一直戴着的那只手表
What fucking watch? The fucking watch I had.
从文斯那里抢来的
The one that we took from Vince.
原本在我手上
Like, I had it.
什么意思?
What are you sayin'?
你是说你把那只该死的手表 留在那个女孩家里?
Are you saying you left that fuckin' watch at that girl's house?
我没有... 你...
I didn't Are you
不是我留下的,我没有...
I didn't leave it. I don't...
该死!
Fuck! Fuck!
该死!
Fuck! Fuck!Fuck! Fuck!
你这混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' asshole.
嘿,你死去哪了?
Where the fuck have you been?
你对我的公♥寓♥做了什么?
What the fuck did you do to my apartment?
是他们逼我的,杰克 谁?
They fuckin' forced me, Jake. Who?
还谁咧?阿呆与阿瓜啊
What do you mean? Dumb and Dumber.
二世和巴比特 他们逼我去你家,还喝了酒
Junior and Babbit. They... they forced me to go there and... and drink.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我那幅麦金利去哪了?
Where the fuck is my McGinley?
我的麦金利摄影作品,那是借来的
My McGinley, the... the photo. That was on loan.
别担心,我会搞定一切
Don't worry. I'm gonna fix it. Don't worry.
你赶快来妈妈家就对了 我才不要去妈妈家
Just get your ass out to Mom's house. I'm not coming to Mom's house.
你在说什么?我要开会
I got a meeting.
开完会就过来,等你到了我会解释 我得走了,好吗?
Well, come when you're done. I'll explain when you get here. I gotta go, okay?
嘿,你是杰菲吗?
Hey, are you Jeffy?
对,文斯? 文
Yeah. Vin.
请进来,是的
Come on in, please. Yes.
文!
Vin!
该死的蠢蛋
Stupid ass.
我不确定你会不会来 好喔,胡迪尼
I wasn't sure you were coming. Right, Houdini.
你有好好休息吗?想回来了吗?
You get some rest? Yeah? Glad to be back?
这个嘛...
Um... well...
我就是想跟你谈这件事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
好喔
Okay.
听着,我知道这听起来会很刺耳
Look, I know this is gonna sound harsh, but
我希望杰克离开餐厅
I want Jake out of the restaurant.
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
我觉得他已经无法胜任了
I don't think he can cut it anymore.
是因为梅儿用药过量吗? 不是
Is this because of Mel's OD? No.
不只是这个原因
No, it's not just that.
某些烂事在我们眼前发生 他却毫无作为
Some bad stuff has happened on our watch, and he hasn't done shit about it.
我不确定他是不知道怎么办 还是根本不在乎
I don't know if he doesn't know how or he just doesn't fuckin' care,
但我不能再这样经营下去了
but I can't operate like that anymore.
我在乎
I care.
我在乎那个地方,还有里面的人
I care about that place and the people in it.
我要你
And I want you
帮我买♥♥下他的股份
to help me buy him out.
是吗? 对
Oh, you do, do you? Yeah.
我想接手
I wanna take over.
我想整顿餐厅,由你当我的靠山
I wanna clean it up, with you as my backer.
你的手段真阴险,杰克是我兄弟
That's some fucking snaky shit. Jake's my brother.
不,他不是你兄弟 他和我挖掘了你,把你带进餐厅
No. He and I found you...He is not your brother. ...brought you in.
他不是你想的那种人 你听起来在胡言乱语
You sound fucking crazy. He's not the guy you think he is, Wes.
这话什么意思? 他和艾丝黛
What does that mean? Him and Estelle.
是魏斯吗?
Wes?
魏斯威廉斯?可以跟你合照吗?
Wes Williams? Is it cool if I get a picture with you?
你是我的英雄,我...
You're my hero, man. I...
等我一下 魏斯
Just... just give... give me a second. Wes.
魏斯!抱歉借过
Wes! Excuse me.
魏斯
Wes.
萝西,别在那搬弄是非 你真是无所不用其极
That is some manipulative bullshit, Roxie. You must be desperate.
他不是你想的那种人 够了
He is not the guy you think he is. Enough.
她... 够了!
She Enough!
这样很棒,我想我们应该 把那一箱牙饰放在吧台上
That's great. I think we should put the case with the grills on the bar.
吧台?不放那边吗? 吧台比较好
On the bar? Not on that side? Yeah, on the bar's better.
嗨 抱歉我迟到了
Yeah. Hi. Sorry. I'm late.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你气色很棒,嗨,由希 嗨
You look great. Hi, Yuki. Hi.
很高兴我们能承办这场盛宴 是啊,班也很高兴
I'm so glad we got this to happen. Yeah, Ben is too.
我刚刚在跟艾丝黛讨论怎么摆放
Estelle and I were just talking about the layout.
好喔 我可以给你看看珠宝吗?
Okay. I can show you the pieces?
当然 很好
Sure. That's great.
你不能这样传讯给我,我在魏斯身边
You can't just text me like that. I was with Wes.
我们没机会说到话,所以我...
No, I know. We didn't get a chance to talk, so I...
这些是会在派对上展示的珠宝
These are the pieces we'll be showcasing at the party.
哇 肯卓克拉玛也有买♥♥几件
Wow. Kendrick has a few of these pieces.
会由模特儿传给大家看?
And, uh, models pass these around?
这些珠宝不是开胃小点 我们会摆出来展示
They aren't hors d'oeuvres. We'll have them arranged on displays.
来宾可以试戴、拍照 这些珠宝值多少钱?
Guests can try them on, take pictures. What do these go for?
每件大约价值10万到15万美元
These are about a hundred, 150,000 apiece.
所以塞吉才会在场,你有保险柜吗?
That's why Serge will be there. Do you have a safe?
他有 有,在我办公室
He does. Yeah, in my office.
很好,也许我们可以在那里做准备 好的
Great. Maybe we can set up in there. Okay.
让我跟班确认一下 好的
Let me just confirm that with Ben. Great.
好的
Great.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你想要一件吗?
Want one of these?
你买♥♥不起的
You can't afford it. Eh.
如果买♥♥得起呢?
If I could?
杰克 怎么?
Jake. What?
你想假装什么都没发生过吗?
You wanna pretend like nothing happened?
你想要我说什么? 我快抓狂了,这一切实在太扯
What do you want me to say? I'm spinning out. This is fucking nuts.
我可以忘掉,我会的,但... 你想要这样吗?
I can drop it. I will, but Is that what you want?
我想要跟你在一起
I wanna be with you.
我想要的是这样
That's what I want.
你希望我
You want me to just
毁了我的人生?
blow up my whole fucking life?
不,我不知道...
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表