剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
你确定吗? 确定
Are you sure? Yeah.
听着,如果你想向他讨回公道 我一定陪你到底
'Cause, listen, if you wanna go after him, I'm fuckin' with you all the way.
有我挺你
I got your back.
太迟了
It's too fuckin' late.
该死
Fuck.
喂!有什么事吗? 我不能让你站在那里
Yo! Can I help you with somethin'?Can't have you standing there.
这边请
This way.
来吧,他在等
Come on. He's waitin'.
他说你看起来跟你妈越来越像了
He... he says you look even more like your mom now.
要喝点东西吗?
Want a drink?
当然好
Sure.
小路,帮我们弄几杯咖啡
Lou, get us a couple of coffees.
所以,我听说你们餐厅生意很好?
So the word on the street is the restaurant business is going well, huh?
是的
Yeah. Mm?
他说你老爸一定会很骄傲
He said your pops would be proud.
你追随了他的脚步
You followed in his footsteps. Hmm.
我希望能比他活得更久
I hope I get a few more than he did.
他说,幸好你得到你♥妈♥的♥遗传
He said good thing you, uh, take after your mom.
是啊 相反地,你哥哥文斯就...
Your brother, Vince, on the other hand, you know...Yeah.
他叫我不要借文斯赌金,但...
He told me not to give Vince a line of credit, but, you know...
你明白这代表什么吧?
You understand what this all means, right?
是的 这场会面?
Yeah. This... this meeting?
我明白 代表责任在我身上
Yeah, I know. It means... it means it's... it's on me.
我会负责,一切由我来担
It's mine. The situation is mine.
是的
Yeah.
所以,计划是什么?
So what's the plan?
计划是什么? 对啊
What's the plan? Yeah.
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
计划是你那个鲁蛇赖帐哥哥 欠了我们14万
The plan... the plan is your loser deadbeat brother owes us 140.
对 对吧?
Yeah. Right?
现在换你欠我们,听着,14万了
And now you owe us, wait for it, 140.
你有搞懂吗?
Did you follow that?
这笔债马上必须还清 很单纯,现在就得还
It's due immediately. Like, now. It's simple.
恕我直言,这是笔很大的数目
With respect... with respect, it's a lot of money,
我需要一点时间
and I need... I need a little bit of time.
他需要更多时间,都已经欠了两年
He needs more time. He's two fucking years late.
只要再给我一点时间 好了,期限早就到了,真是狗屁
Just a little bit of time.All right. Time's up. This is bullshit. Come on.
别这样
Come on.
他问说你能怎么做?
He's asking what can you do?
好,我带了两万来
Yeah, so I have 20.
两万 别轻举妄动
Twenty. Easy.
我每周都能还这个数目
And I can give you that every week. A fuckin' payment plan?
还分期咧,王八蛋 直到还清欠债
Until we're whole. No, you fuckin' prick.
每周缴一次,直到缴清 休想
Every week until we're whole. No, no.
他说什么?
What does he say?
他说他知道你的为人
He says he knows you,
他相信你,因为你很聪明
and he trusts you because you're smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以管他的,就这么办吧
So fuck it, we'll... we'll do it.
每周缴两万,直到债款还清 好
Twenty grand a week until we're square. Yeah.
但只要你迟缴一天
But if you're late one single day,
要是你跑来跟我们说: 「嘿,乔,我很抱歉」
if you come to us and you say, "Oh, hey, Joe, I'm so sorry,"
那就到此为止,没得商量
I mean, that's it. There's no... no conversation.
是 好吗?
Yeah. All right?
好 餐厅就归我们
Yeah. The restaurant, it's... it's ours.
餐厅?
The restaurant?
这...不行
That's... No.
没这回事,我不拿餐厅谈条件
It's not. No shot. It's not on the table.
靠!
Fuck! Ah!
该死!
Ow! Shit! Shit!
天啊!
Oh Christ!
发号♥施令的人是他,明白吗?
He's calling the shots now, you see,
由他决定要拿什么来谈
so he'll decide what's on the fuckin' table.
他帮这个忙是看在你♥妈♥的♥面子上
And he's only doing this favor 'cause of your mom,
但如果你们弗雷金兄弟敢再耍我们
but if you Friedken brothers fuck us again,
他就不会再阻止我动手了
he's not holding me back anymore. Huh?
星期一缴交第一笔帐款
First payment's due Monday.
才过四天?还不到一周
Four days? That's not a week.
「才过四天?还不到一周」
"Four days? That's not a week."
怎样?还不到一周啊
What? It's not a week.
他说:「看吧?就说你很聪明」
He said, "See? I told him you were smart."
好啦
Yeah, right.
谢谢
Thank you.
他很遗憾事情演变成这样 但你哥哥的问题很严重
He's sorry that it's come to this,but, you know, your brother has a real problem,
而且我又不听劝
and he says I don't listen.
不幸的是,我们无法选择自己的家人
And unfortunately for us, we don't choose our own families.
所以呢?他说什么?我们大难临头了
So? What did he say? We're fucked.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表