剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
跟谁说?
Told who?
你在哪里?你跟瓦儿在一起吧?
Where... You're with Val, right?
没有
No.
我只是...我真的受够了,所以...
I just... I was just really sick of this shit, so...
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
杰克,听我说
Jake, listen to me, man. This isn't something I like, okay?
我不喜欢这种手段,好吗?
告诉我文斯在哪里 我会确保他不会伤害她
So just tell me where Vince is, and I'll make sure he doesn't hurt her.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你不知道,让我告诉你
You don't know. You don't fuckin' know.
找不到他会有什么下场,好吗?
Let me tell you what happens if you don't find out.
因为我见过,你没有
I've seen it and you haven't.
我现在要带她去给曼库索,他想要她
I'm taking her to Mancuso right now. He wants her.
他想要她
He wants her.
她会被分尸装进袋子里 放到后车厢,杰克
She will end up in pieces in a fucking bag in the back of a trunk, Jake.
明白了吗?
Do you understand me?
可别让她勇敢赴死,杰克 别这样,该死
Don't you make her be brave, Jake. Hey, no. No. No. Fuck.
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
该死
Oh fuck.
叫他冷...
Tell him to c...
叫他冷静一下
tell him to chill out.
你自己告诉他 他在车♥库♥,我会在那里等你
Tell him yourself. He's in the garage. I'll meet you there.
那是在她公♥寓♥找到的?
That was in her apartment?
在沙发底下
It was under the couch.
看看有没有文斯弗雷金的档案
See if we got a file on Vince Friedken.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
放她走
Let her go.
否则我就不说
Or I'm not talking.
「事情不是这样进行的」
"That's not how this works."
「你要我们别碰她」
"You want us to leave her alone,
「就要帮助我们找到你哥」
you are going to help us find your brother."
(魏斯威廉斯去世,享年37岁)
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
「那就打给他」
"Then call him."
♪ Surprise, sometimes ♪
♪ Will come around ♪
♪ Surprise, sometimes ♪
♪ Will come around ♪
♪ I will surprise you sometime ♪
♪ I'll come around ♪
♪ Oh, I will surprise you sometime ♪
♪ I'll come around ♪
♪ When you're down ♪
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表