剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
《黑兔》
弗雷金!
Friedken!
弗雷金!
Friedken!
来吧,混♥蛋♥,跟我走
Come on, asshole. Let's go.
是,抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
各位保重
Take it easy, fellas.
好的,文斯
要昂首阔步啊,兄弟
All right, Vince. Keep your head up, brother.
你到底在想什么?
What were you thinking?
他没死已经是个奇迹
I mean, it's a miracle he's not dead.
我...
I was...
我当时只是
I was just,
太茫了
you know, wasted.
但他会好起来吧?
But he's gonna be all right, yeah?
他瘫痪了
He's fucking paralyzed.
文
Vin.
什么?
What?
他瘫痪了
He's paralyzed.
他...
Does he...
他现在打算告我们吗?他...
does he try to sue us now?
不
Is he... No.
因为我们说服他接受了赔偿金
'Cause we convinced him to take a payout.
我们是谁?多少钱?
Who's we? How much?
50万美元
Half a million.
天啊,你要去哪里筹这笔钱?
Jesus Christ. Where are you gonna find that?
不行
No.
你疯了吗?不可能
Are you out of your fuckin' mind? No fuckin' way.
买♥♥家开价60万
The offer's 600. Fuck you.
去你的 我有确保你可以拿到一些钱 10万美元
I made sure you walked away with something. A hundred grand.
你想用钱把我从这家 该死的餐厅踢出去?我可是创办人
You're gonna try to buy me outta this fuckin' restaurant I founded?
这是我的餐厅 你将这里摧毁殆尽
It's mine. You're burning it to the ground.
去你的! 什么都不剩了
Fuck you! There'll be nothing left.
你们休想...
There is no fucking...
好,好吧
Okay. All right.
你赢了,你说得有道理 我搞砸了,我以后会改进
You... you win. You made your point. I fucked up. I'll be better.
杰克,喂
Jake. Hey.
听见没?我会改进的
Do you hear me? I will be better.
喂,看着我
Hey, look at me.
好了,各位,确定要这么做吗?
All right, guys. Are we doing this?
好吧 太震惊了,是你在幕后指使
Okay. What a fucking shock you're behind this.
真令人意想不到 很好
Real surprise. Great, great.
杰克 谢谢
Jake Appreciate it.
这里 看着我
Here. Look at me.
文斯,在这里签上姓名缩写,好吗? 先写这里
Vince, I need you to initial here, okay? Start right here.
然后在这里签名,好吗?
And I need you to sign right here. Okay?
这里签上姓名缩写 然后在这里签名,来吧
Initial here, and then sign here. Let's go.
文斯,拜托 有十份文件要签
Vince, come on. We got, like, ten of these to sign.
动笔吧
Let's go.
喂!
Hey!
你就签吧
Sign it.
(两年后)
所以呢?他说什么?我们大难临头了
So what did he say? We're fucked.
四天后缴两万美元 还不算太糟,这笔钱我们凑得出来
Twenty K in four days. It could be a lot worse. We can scrape that together.
没那么容易,我说过了
Not that easy. I told you.
杰克,可以利用这个地方
Jake, we use this place.
餐厅经手的那些钱
All the cash passing through here, we scrape a little off the top.
我们可以发挥创意,抽走一些些
We get creative. Absolutely not.
绝对不行 为什么?
Why not?
因为餐厅并不是存钱筒
Because... because it's not a fucking piggy bank.
有个东西叫帐册 你知道吗?
There are books. You know?
拿走收银机里的钱一定会被发现
Take from the till, people will notice.
不然你有什么解决办法? 我还想留着手指
What's your solution? I'd like to hold on to a few of these.
我要传讯给安迪 看他能不能贷款给我们
I'm gonna text Andy, see if he can float us a loan.
好,那我打给麦特
Okay, and I'll call Matt.
麦特总有很多点子
Matt is an idea man.
杰克,我需要跟你谈一下
Jake. I need a minute.
我们正在讨论一些事
Oh. Well, we're right in the middle of somethin'.
现在就要
Now.
拜托
Please.
你当真?
Oh. Really?
她打算报案吗?
Does she wanna report it?
她说她想忘了这一切 好
She says she wants it behind her. Okay.
这种事以前也发生过吗?
Has this happened before?
什么?
What?
当然没有
Of course not.
朱尔斯没把手伸进谭雅的裙子?
Jules didn't put his hand up Tanya's skirt?
什么? 安娜说她告诉过你,杰克
What?! Anna said she told you, Jake.
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
他们是我们的员工 我们有责任要照顾他们
These are our employees. It's on us to take care of them.
我知道 是吗?
Yes, I know. Do you?
是啊,拜托 杰克,你不知道
Yes! Jake, you don't.
拜托 杰克
Come on. Come on. Jake.
嘿
Hey.
听着,安娜遇到的事很糟糕
Look, what happened to Anna... is awful.
对啊
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah.
而且...
And...
我忽略了她的呼救
I missed it.
我疏忽了
I slipped.
我犯了错
I slipped.
好吧
All right.
从现在起
From here on in...
我们要照顾好员工
we take care of our people.
完全同意 好吗?
Absolutely. All right?
好 我们要改进
Yeah. We do better.
对 从今天做起
Yes. From today.
是 要是朱尔斯泽布隆斯基再踏进...
Yes. And if Jules Zablonski ever sets
不会再见到他了
He's done.
我给你看一样东西,来吧,过来
Let me show you somethin'. Come on. Come.
来吧
Come.
这... 这...
I mean... I mean...
哇
Wow.
这幅作品真吸睛
That's a statement. Mm.
是啊
Yeah.
很有品味
So sophisticated. Mmhmm.
很适合放在沙龙
I mean, for the salon, that'd be great.
我只是不确定跟概念搭不搭
I'm just not sure it fits with the concept.
无意冒犯,整体感很重要
No offense. It's like a whole thing.
你明白吗?
You know?
容我说一句
With respect,
你可以用这样的艺术作品当出发点 延伸设计概念
you start with a piece like this, and you design the concept around it.
拥有这样的画作 意义不在于你从中看到什么
The point of owning a painting like this is not what you see in it
而是别人从你身上看到什么
but rather what other people see in you
因为这是属于你的
'cause it's yours.
嘿,找到你了
Hey, there he is.
你好,安迪
Hey, Andy.
我真的很感激你能临时赶来
I really appreciate you coming in on such short notice.
要喝杯咖啡吗?
Do you want a coffee?
不用了 水呢?
No, no, thanks. Water?
不了,所以怎么啦?你需要贷款吗?
Nah. So, what's up? You need a loan?
坐吧 好,当然
Sit down. Yeah, sure.
好
Yeah.
假设我要贷20万 你能给我怎样的利率?
What kinda rate can you offer me for, say, 200?
20万美元? 对
Two hundred thousand? Yeah.
很大一笔钱
That's steep.
你什么时候需要? 很快,马上
How soon do you need it? Soon. Right away.
现在就需要
Now.
让我跟同事谈谈 因为你餐厅的财务数字很漂亮
Well, you know, let me talk to my colleagues because you've got very good numbers.
所以... 我希望不要记在帐目上
So, you know I want to keep it off the books.
我是自己要贷
It's for me.
什么? 跟兔子无关
What? Not the Rabbit.
是,但你知道的...
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表