剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
文斯,他花了多少钱买♥♥这个?
how much does he pay for this shit, Vince?
我不知道,他人不在 拜托,我们走吧
Huh? I don't know.He's not here. Please, let's leave.
这到底是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is this, even?
这东西简直蠢到不行 你觉得这个值多少钱?
This is, like, some of the dumbest shit. What... what do you think this is worth?
你知道吗?没关系
You know what? Doesn't matter.
拿走吧,我喜欢,现在是我们的了 对
Take it. I like it. It's ours now. Yeah.
小心一点,拜托
Careful, careful, please.
别这样
Come on.
告诉我,文斯
Tell me somethin', Vince.
你哥哥怎么会有 酒龄20年的苏格兰威士忌
How is it that your brother has fucking 20yearold scotch,
看似昂贵的艺术品
probably expensive fuckin' art,
住在顶层公♥寓♥
and lives in a fucking penthouse
却凑不出足够的钱还债 让我们放过你?
but can't rub together enough to get us off your dick?
我不是他的银行专员,我不清楚
Yeah, I'm... I'm not his banker. You know, I... I do not know.
喝一杯吧,文
Have a drink, Vin. Mm?
也许...
Maybe, uh...
也许你就会想起来了
maybe you'll start to remember.
不用了,但还是谢谢你
I'm good. Thank you though.
我不是在问你
That wasn't a fucking question.
嘿 我叫你喝!
Hey. I said drink!
冷静点,二世
Cool it, Junior.
干杯
Cheers.
该死!
Fuck!
请坐
Have a seat.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
好 跟我们解释一下,文斯
Okay. Explain it to us.
因为我们以为你是那个搞砸的人
Because we thought that you were the fuckup.
他应该要很可靠才对
He was supposed to be the dependable one.
这...经营餐饮业很棘手
It's the...The restaurant industry is a killer.
你们明白吗?业绩时好时坏
You know? It's up, it's down.
「业绩时好时坏」
"It's up, it's down." Right.
这答案不够好,文斯,喝吧
That's not fucking good enough, Vince. Drink.
他现在人到底在哪里,文斯?
You know, where the fuck could he even be right now, Vince?
他拿那笔钱做了什么?
What did he do with the money, huh?
我说过了 我原本赚到了钱
I told you. I had it. Uhhuh.
然后他阴了你,对吧? 对
And then he fucked you, right? Yeah.
就像他现在阴了我们?你说是吗?
Like he's fucking us right now? Just tell me, right?
就是这样,他阴了我们,对吧?
That's what he's doing. He's fucking us, right?
钱明明在他手上
He's got the money.
好,听着,我快没耐心了,好吗?
All right, listen up. I'm fuckin' losing my patience, all right?
别再浪费我的时间
No more fuckin' around! Ah! Ah! Ow! Gah!
钱到底在哪里? 靠!
Where the fuck is the money? Fuck!
餐厅里有个人用药过量
There was an OD at the restaurant!
有个女孩在跟该死的记者联络
There's a girl talking to a fuckin' reporter!
杰克正在处理这件事,但是...靠! 等等,什么?
Jake's dealing with it, but... Fuck! Wait, what, what?
什么女孩? 什么?
What girl? What?
没什么 她之前是餐厅的员工
Nothing. She used to work at the restaurant.
她要跟记者说那件 曾经发生过的烂事
She's talkin' to a reporter about some shit that happened there,
然后她...
and she's just...
她怎样?是她让还债变得复杂? 她是在勒索他吗?
She's what? She's complicating delivery? Is she blackmailin' him?
她想毁了我们的抵押品 不如我们去跟她谈谈?
She's fuckin' with our collateral. Why don't we have a word?
我们可以解释我们这边发生的事 把情况告诉她
You know, we could explain our side of the story, tell her how it is.
确保她别乱讲话 不,就当作没这回事吧
Make sure she stays quiet. No, no, no, just forget it.
没有这回事,忘记我说了什么吧 安娜没问题,她...
It's not a thing. Forget I said anything. Anna is cool. She...
安娜?好喔 该死
Anna. Anna. Okay. Fuck.
安娜?
Anna?
哪个安娜,文斯?
Anna who, Vince?
她姓什么? 我不知道
What's her fucking last name? I don't know.
我有一个提议 你听完之后
I've come with an offer, and once you hear it,
必须赶快做出决定,就在今晚
you're gonna have to make a very quick decision. Tonight.
明白吗?
You understand?
这是去坎昆的机票
This is a ticket to Cancún.
距离图卢姆一小时车程
Tulum's an hour away.
这是两万五千美元现金
And this is 25,000 in cash
还有一张25万的银行本票
and a cashier's check for another 250K,
用这笔钱你可以在那里过得很好
which will go very, very far down there.
墨西哥有很多调酒师工作
Lots of jobs for bartenders in Coronaville.
如果你想收下那两个信封
If you wanna keep those two envelopes,
我们就得赶快出发,前往机场
we need to leave very soon for JFK.
你的班机三小时后起飞
Your flight takes off in three hours.
很好的选择
Good choice.
我在门口的车上等你
I'll be in the car out front.
收拾行李,20分钟后来找我
Pack a bag and meet me there in 20.
我把你的护照放在床头柜上了
I left your passport on the nightstand.
兔子的网页上一定能找到她,对吧?
I'm sure I'll be able to find her on the Rabbit's page, right?
她性感吗,文斯?
She hot, Vince?
她是很正的马子吗? 我不知道
She a real racehorse? I don't know.
就像你的女儿?
Like your daughter?
你看
Look at that.
她真的很有才华
She's really talented.
该死
Oh shit.
这是她吗?
That her?
老兄 她真有够辣
Dude. That's a fuckin' smoke show.
好,我们接下来要这么做
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
我们要去谈谈你的这个小问题
Okay, we are gonna go talk to this little problem of yours,
确保她别乱讲话 天晓得,也许我们会找到杰克
make sure she stays quiet, and who knows? Right, maybe we find Jake.
但你要把欠我们的钱全部还清
But you are gonna go get us the whole fucking nut,
就像你答应的那样
just like you promised.
在下周之前,文斯
By next fucking week, Vince. Mmhmm.
对,别再耍我们了
Yeah, and don't fuck us over again,
否则我会去找你女儿
or I will go see your daughter,
这次不只是叫她帮我刺青而已
and I will get way more than a fuckin' tattoo off her.
好吗?
Okay?
走吧,留他在这宿醉
Let's leave him to his fuckin' hangover.
回头见,文斯
See you soon, Vince.
我们不可能用爬的上去
There's no way we are ever gonna get up there.
我打赌10元美金
Ten bucks says so.
(嗨,你有空吗?丝黛?)
(打给我,方便说话吗?)
安娜?
Anna?
安娜?
Anna?
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表