剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
放开我 叫你兄弟别激动
Get off! Tell your boy to relax.
你有什么毛病?我叫你坐下!
Are you a fucking problem? I said sit!
放开我,快滚 坐下,混♥蛋♥!
Get off me and fucking leave. Sit, motherfucker!
杰克... 叫你给我坐下!
Jake Sit the fuck down!
喂!
Hey!
别激动,兄弟 拜托放了我
Yo, yo. Take it easy, my guy. Please let me go.
你到底在搞屁啊?
Yo, what the fuck are you doing right now, huh?
你没必要开枪,杰克听我说
You're not here to use that shit. Jake.
放开我,离开这里 交出他要的东西
Get off me and leave. Give the man what he wants.
把枪放下 你敢再往前走一步试试看
Put that down. Take one more fuckin' step!
让我来,我帮你 该死别乱动!
I'll do it. Let me help you with that. Stop fuckin' moving!
叫你不准动!
Stop fucking moving!
送货!
Delivery!
(一个月前)
来了
Oh. Coming.
来了!
Coming!
送去后门
Go around back.
有人在等着取货 这件是货到付款
The guy's waiting for you. It's COD, pal.
货到付款?
COD?
好吧,送到后门去,等我一下
All right. Go around back. Give me a sec.
东尼
Tony.
东尼!
Tony!
嘿
Hey.
马洛商店的人在后门
The guy from Marlow's is at the back door.
你去点货,我得去拿钱
Go through the order. I gotta get cash.
你得去洗个澡,保持仪容是一种责任
You need to take a shower. Beauty's a responsibility.
我会,这是待办事项之一
Will do. On the list.
好
All right.
天啊,你还活着
Jesus. It lives.
你是睡在厕所里吗?
What, did you fucking sleep in the bathroom?
你还好吗,安娜?
You okay, Anna?
喂,这些不能算在帐上
Hey, yo. Take these off the bill.
我们要做钵钵鸡,要带腿的
We need Bobo Chickens. With the feet on.
喔,钵钵鸡
Oh, Bobo Chicken.
好
All right.
嘿,我五分钟后到,在路上了
Hey, be there in five. I'm on my way.
你还在餐厅里吧?
You're still at the restaurant?
没有,我在走出去了,正要出发
No, no, no, no. I'm walkin' out. I'm just leaving.
安娜好像怪怪的
Hey, I think something's up with Anna.
我不清楚 拿去后面给东尼,我迟到了
I don't know. Take that to Tony out back. I'm late.
需要的话,我可以载他去 不,我想载他,我马上到
I can take him if you need. No. I wanna take him. I'm coming.
叫他为今晚活动好好打扮
Tell him to look good for tonight.
你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
是
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ I, ooh ♪
♪ I choose you, baby ♪
不好意思 有可能帮我切掉这首烂歌♥吗?
Hi. Hey, excuse me. Any way I can get you to kill this shit song for me?
我看起来像什么人?DJ吗?
What do I look like? The DJ?
等等,请再给我一杯这个,谢谢
Hang on. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.Let me... Let me get one more of these, please. Thank you.
感谢,一杯兰姆可乐
Appreciate it. Rum and Coke.
下一杯如果能多点兰姆酒就太好了
A little bit of rum in the next one would be dynamite.
这杯要跟你收钱 赌客才能喝免费的酒
Gotta charge you this time. Freebies are for players.
我看起来像在干嘛?
What's it look like I'm doing?
只限有上桌的赌客,亲爱的
Table games only, hon.
听你在鬼扯,玛西
Fucking bullshit, Marcee.
多少钱?
How much is it?
9.25美元
$9.25.
给你10美元,零钱你就留着吧
Here's a ten. You can keep the rest.
我会存进女儿的大学学费基金
Mm. I'll add it to my daughter's college fund.
好计划
Good plan.
爸爸来了
Dad's here.
好啦,小杭我爱你,再见
All right, Huntie. I love you. Bye.
再见,妈 玩得开心
Bye, Mom. Have fun.
亲爱的,你好吗?
Hey, buddy. How you doin'?
等等车上见
I'll see you in the car.
他打扮得真帅
Whoa. That's quite a look.
提摩西夏勒梅知道 自己的夹克在他身上吗?
Does Timothée Chalamet know he's got his jacket?
他跟朋友去逛了二手衣店
He went to Beacon's with his friends.
是吗? 你好意思说人家
Yeah? You should talk.
你又睡在行军床上了吗?
Did you sleep on the cot again?
还来不及躺上去
Didn't even make it up there.
给你
Here you go.
钱可不会从天上掉下来
It doesn't earn itself.
怎样?
What?
他喜欢这间学校吧?
He loves the school, right?
他开心我就开心
Yeah. He's happy. I'm happy.
别忘了下周是家长参观日 对
Okay. Open house next week. Don't forget. Oh yeah.
他想带你看看教室
Wants to show you his classroom.
了解,我一定会到,抱歉
I'm on it. I'm there. Sorry.
是工作上的事
Work.
一定是工作上的妹子
I bet she is.
记得休息,你看起来很累 我会
Get some rest. You look tired. Yeah.
你是说我显老吧
Old, you mean.
是熟成
Vintage!
好,拿着我的手♥机♥ 我们有工作要做
All right. Here's my phone. We got work to do.
走吧
Let's go.
♪ Dawn time, seven, rain ♪
♪ Out the wrong side of bed... ♪
传讯给纳文: 「抱歉,我会迟到十分钟」
So now text Naveen, "Sorry. Running ten minutes late."
接着传讯给梅儿
And then write Mel,
「强尼晚上8点的订位 安排在厕所附近」
"Table for Johnny, 8:00 p.m., near the bathroom."
别担心,她会明白是什么意思
Don't worry. She'll know what that means.
纳文刚回讯 他说什么?
Naveen just texted back. What he say?
「你为什么迟到?是去找人吹吗?」
Mm. "Why are you late? Are you getting your D Sed?" Huh?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
吹干刷洗的地板
Deck scrubbed.
我正在装♥修♥那栋楼
I'm having some work done at the building.
我超爱请你当助理
You know, I love having you as my assistant.
真希望以前玩团时有你帮忙
We needed you in the band days.
或许你们的音乐就不会那么糟
Maybe your music would've sucked a little less.
对啊
Yeah.
好了啦
Come on.
快把车开走
Let's go.
快点! 我可以在这里下车
Go! I can just get out here.
你确定?
You sure?
下车时小心
Careful getting out.
你喜欢这间学校吧?比上一间好?
You're liking it here, right? Better than the last one? Hmm?
是啊 舞蹈课还不错?
Yeah. Dance program's good?
很棒,我很喜欢,谢谢
It's great. I love it. Thanks.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
听着 别让太多同学晕船喔
Hey, don't go breaking too many hearts in there.
♪ One thing, are you ever gon' You gon' ever be the one, yeah? ♪
♪ Oohooh ♪
♪ Be the one, yeah ♪
♪ Oohooh ♪
♪ Be the one, yeah... ♪
喂 喂?
Hello. Hello?
等一下
One second.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
对,我在学校的接送区 杰克,你知道我在哪里吗?
Yeah, I'm at school dropoff. Do you know where I am, Jake?
我在布朗克斯的鱼市场
At the fish market in the Bronx.
为什么?送货的人没来吗?
Why? Didn't the delivery show?
没有,我打电♥话♥去跟他们抱怨
No. When I called them to say, "What the fuck?"
他们说我们拖了两个月还没付帐 说要付清帐款才送货
they said we're late on payment. They're not comin' till we're settled.
才怪,一群混♥蛋♥
Oh no. Fuckers.
华伦,我要软壳蟹,品质好的
Warren, soft shell, and the good ones.
我上周就付清了
I paid up last week.
他不是这么说的 现在我跑来距离市中心超远的地方
Well, it's not what he said, so now I'm 140 blocks uptown,
杀价买♥♥人家挑剩的食材 煮给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的美食评论家
haggling over leftovers to feed the New York Times food critic.
回去厨房♥吧,我会确保货明天送到
Well, go back to the kitchen. I'll make sure they deliver tomorrow.
不行,杰克,他们会送印度虾来 我要的是墨西哥虾
No, Jake. They'll bring the Indian shrimp, and they have to be Mexican.
这下子我来不及烤骨头熬高汤了
So now I'm late roasting the bones for the stock,
我还想自己做佐餐面包
and I wanna do my own bread service.
不行,这些螃蟹肉质太韧 我说要品质好的
No. No fucking way. These are leathery. I said the good ones.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表