剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
池畔餐厅的金主可能会被这东西吓到
This could spook the Pool Room investors.
任何一件事都不能出差错
You know, we have to have our shit dialed in.
他们不能拒绝出资
They can't say no.
大家都在看,你明白吗?
Hmm? People are watching, you know?
打给她好吗?
Call her?
好
Yeah.
好,我会的 谢谢
Yeah, I'm on it. Thanks.
(池畔餐厅)
(杰克弗雷金: 「可以打给我吗?」)
猜猜谁回来了?
Guess who's home?
嘿
Hey.
看看那张脸蛋,来抱一个,大美女
Look at that face. Get over here, you stunner.
我以为你要明天才会回来
I didn't think you were coming back till tomorrow.
那些好莱坞的草包想要夜夜狂欢,而我呢
Them Hollywood chuckleheads trying to burn it down every night, whereas I
我只想要回来
am just trying to get back
见你
to you.
你在做什么?我有打扰到吗?
What you doing? Are you busy? Am I interrupting?
嗯,我在做一些工作 工作?你在做什么?
Yeah, I'm doing a bit of work. Work? What are you working on?
就是,杰克想要接手池畔餐厅
Um... well, just Jake, uh... wants to take over The Pool Room.
上城区那间?
Uptown?
好喔,还真拼 对,他找我设计
A'ight. Hustling? Yeah, he's asked me to design it.
不用了,谢谢,你太忙了
Boo. No, thank you. You're far too busy.
我有点兴趣 毕竟这里是知名地标,所以...
Well, I'm kinda interested. I mean, the place is a landmark, so...
他为什么需要找你?
So why does he need you?
别误会,我相信你一定会 设计得很有品味
I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm sure you would class that joint out,
但你没必要只因为杰克给了你走红的机会就答应
but you don't have to.Just because Jake gave you your break or whatever.
而且你手上已经有四个案子了
Besides, you've got, like, four projects on already,
我们还得完成汉普顿的房♥子
and we need to finish the Hamptons house.
而且,宝贝 我们这个团队
And, baby girl, this team?
现在锐不可挡
They are on smoke.
皮克斯的电影想找我配音
They wanna use my voice in a Pixar movie.
我明年可能会回英国 在格拉斯顿柏立音乐节表演
I might go home and play Glastonbury next year,
古驰也有兴趣跟我合作
and Gucci are interested in collaborating.
各种机会蜂拥而至
Like, it's all poppin' off,
我得挽着我的宝贝,让我看起来很帅
and I need my girl on my arm making me look handsome and shit.
另外...
Plus...
我也开始打算跟你成家了
I want us to get started havin' this little family of ours.
因为我没办法
'Cause I cannot be
到了40岁
40 years old
还在换尿布
changing diapers.
你不管几岁都不会是换尿布的人
You're not changing diapers no matter how old you are.
一点也没错
Straight facts.
但我想钻进你的尿布
But I'm trying to get into yours.
你真恶心 我爱你
You're disgusting. I love you.
威廉斯先生?弗雷金先生来找你
Mr. Williams? There's a Mr. Friedken here to see you.
让他进来吧
Let him in.
也许他是来乞求的
Maybe he's here to beg.
该死
Fuck.
是这位弗雷金先生啊,这倒有趣了
Oh, that Mr. Friedken. This'll be fun.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,艾丝黛
Hi, Estelle, um...
我可以跟魏斯独处吗?
It's cool if just Wes and I...
事情有点尴尬 当然好,我去泡茶
This is a little embarrassing. Yeah, sure. I'll make some tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了,老哥?还好吗 嗯
What's up, big bro? You okay? Yeah.
要我再给你一双鞋?
Need another pair of kicks?
我很不愿意这么做,但是...
I hate to do this, but, um...
我得借一些钱
I gotta borrow some cash.
又赌输了?
Lose another bet on the tables?
不是 下了大赌注?
No. Roof?
不是
No.
幸好我爱你,而且我现在心情好
You're lucky I love you, man, and you caught me in a good mood.
让我看看能给你多少
Let me see what I've got for you.
我手上有2500美元,这样够吗?
I'm holding, like, 2,500. That cover you?
这笔钱很棒,但是...
Uh... y...This is great, uh, but...
我有一个很大的洞要补
I'm in a... I'm in a pretty big hole. Um...
我得跟你借三万
I gotta borrow, like, 30 grand.
我会还的
It's just a loan.
文,你搞错对象了吧?
V, you got me fucked up.
我看起来像是开银行的吗?
Do I look like a Wells Fargo?
不,我没有任何不尊重的意思
No. No, no. I don't mean any disrespect.
我们认识多久?很久了
How long have we known each other? A long time.
我不是做慈善事业的,我是个生意人
I don't run that kinda operation. I'm a businessman.
我设计服装,做音乐 而不是在街角布施
I design clothes. I make music. I'm not on street corners makin' handouts.
你到底惹上了什么麻烦?
What the fuck have you got yourself into?
魏斯
Wes.
就当我没问过吧,对不起
Forget that I asked. I'm sorry.
这笔钱就很棒了,我会还你的
This is great. I'll pay you back.
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
等等 好
Wait. Yep.
我需要告诉杰克吗?
Look, do I need to talk to Jake? Uh, no, no.
不,拜托不要
No. No. Please don't.
不过...
But...
可以借我一条领带吗?
...do you have a tie I can borrow?
这个包包里有领带吗?
Do you have a tie in this bag?
他不会来了 要去跟他说吗?
He's not comin'. Should we go tell him?
出了一个问题
We got a problem.
谁?
Who?
文斯,弗雷金
Vince. Friedken.
我知道你说过他这个人...
I know you said that he's...
可是...
But...
他欠了多少?
How much?
告诉他
Tell him.
14万
Oneforty.
他当初手上钱很多,好吗?我哪知道
Look, he had stacks. Okay? I don't know.
他原本都有还钱
He was paying.
是头肥羊
He was a good mark.
我早说过别再借他钱
I fucking told you he's out,
现在他欠了我们14万?
and now he owes us 140 grand?
好吧
Okay...
你要我怎么办?
What did you want me to do?
我努力尝试独♥立♥
I'm trying to be independent.You know?
经营自己的客群
Build my own book
扩大业务
and expand the business.
如果这是你自己的事业
Well, if this is your business,
那你干嘛跑来找我?
then why are you coming to me?
因为现在他回来了
'Cause now he's back in town,
一副不甩规则的样子,而且...
acting like the rules don't apply, and...
你应该给这孩子绑条狗链
You're supposed to keep a leash on this kid.
爸,我知道你跟文斯有交情,但是...
Dad, I know you have ties with Vince, but
我需要你同意让我加大施压的力度
I need you tell me it's okay if I gotta turn up the heat.
明白吗?这种事...
You understand? Like...
别人会怎么想?
What are people gonna think?
觉得我们放任欠钱的人在外游荡?
We let him walk with that debt?
他最后说了什么?说把他找出来
What'd he say there at the end? He said find him.
不必手下留情
Take the gloves off.
有人见过文斯吗?
Anybody seen Vince?
有吗?
Anybody?
梅儿,打给他了吗?
Mel, did you call him?
我没有他的号♥码 你叫我千万不要打给他
I don't have his number. You told me never to call him.
对,该死
Yeah. Fuck.
好吧,叫乔去楼上的酒吧顶着
Okay. Tell Joe he's gotta cover upstairs in the bar
直到我结束学校的行程回来
till I get back from this school thing.
你是个好爸爸
You're a great dad.
这是家族遗传
It runs in my family.
如果你见到文斯,跟他说我要宰了他
If you see Vince, tell him I'm gonna kill him.
请问有什么事吗?
Can I help you with something?
我叫文斯,是麦特的朋友
Yeah. It's Vince. Matt's friend.
哈啰
Hello.
♪ You're not alive Until you start kickin' ♪
♪ When the room is spinnin' And the words aren't stickin' ♪
♪ And the radio Is all about a runaway model ♪
♪ With a face like sin And a heart like a James Joyce novel ♪
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表