剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
我换了新的药头
I got a new guy.
我不在乎你的药头 我要你安排我跟杰菲见面
I don't give a fuck about your guy. I want you to set me up with Jeffy.
你必须为我做到这件事
That's what you're gonna do for me, okay?
当然好啊
Fuck yeah!
没问题,我会帮你安排 我会安排你跟他见面
No problem. I'll set you up, man. I'll hook you up with him.
不,不只是安排见面 你把他找来时,他必须已经准备就绪
You're gonna do more than hook me up.You're gonna deliver him primed, ready, okay?
要是办不到 我会回来把你埋在这堆烂货里
And if you don't, I'm gonna come back here and I'm gonna bury you in this shit.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' asshole.
明天,杰菲,找来见我
Tomorrow, Jeffy, delivered.
该死,好,明天找杰菲去见你
Oh fuck. All right. Jeffy delivered tomorrow.
要命
Fuck, man.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
安娜! 该死!天啊,杰克
Anna! Fuck! Jesus, Jake.
抱歉,对不起 干嘛?
Sorry. I'm sorry. What?
我想谈谈 不要
I wanna talk. No.
五分钟就好 我要去上班
Five minutes. I'm going to work.
有个记者来到兔子问你的事
Look, a reporter came to the Rabbit and was asking about you.
这就是你想谈的事? 我想告知你
This is what you wanna talk about? Well, I wanted you to know.
我不确定你跟她说了什么
And I... I... I wasn't sure what you'd told her.
好,我要打断你
Okay, I'm gonna stop you.
我见过她,但我什么也没说 我拒绝提供消息
I met with her, didn't tell her shit, refused to be a source,
她说了什么都跟我无关
so whatever she said didn't come from me.
谢谢 别自欺欺人了,杰克
Thank you. Don't kid yourself, Jake.
我这么做不是为了你 等一下
I didn't do it for you. Hey, wait a second!
我知道你不是为了我 但拜托,别惹事生非
I know you didn't do it for me, but please, don't stir shit up.
好吗?我是因为身为朋友才说这些
Okay? As a friend, I'm... I'm... I'm saying this.
朱尔斯这个家伙 他能把事情搞得很难看
This guy Jules, I think he can make things really unpleasant.
你有听见自己说什么吗?
Are you hearing yourself?
我说了我什么都不会做
I said I'm not doing anything.
好,但有人很担心
Okay, but people are concerned.
我没有要那个混♥蛋♥付出代价
I'm not taking the fuckhead on,
你可以告诉那些人,我会离他远远的
so you can tell "people" I'm staying a thousand miles away from him.
我不是白♥痴♥,杰克 我只是为了你好
I'm not an idiot, Jake. I'm just trying to look out for you.
是吗? 我只是...对
Yeah? Just... Yeah.
就像你在酒吧打赌 我可以骑上大瓶的香槟吗?
Like when you bet the bar I could fuck a magnum of champagne?
那只是个玩笑
That was a joke!
拜托,你也有笑啊
Come on, you were laughing.
不然我该怎么办? 对不起
What the fuck was I supposed to do? I'm sorry.
你是我的老板耶 场面失控了
You were my boss. Things got outta hand.
我们都在喝酒,我可能...我烂醉了
We were... we were all drinking, and I was probably... I was fucked up.
你被一个不到22岁的 女公♥关♥吹的时候也是烂醉吗?
Were you fucked up when you got blown by a hostess that was barely 22?
我并不以此为傲 是
I'm not proud of that. Yeah.
天啊,那时我真的过得很糟糕
God, it was a really bad time.
经历离婚
The divorce.
你不是我的朋友
You're not my friend.
如果你想做点什么,就离我远远的
If you wanna do something, stay the fuck away from me.
所以你发现自己身处一个混乱的情况
So you find yourself in the middle of a pigsty,
可以这么说吧
so to speak.
那就清理干净啊
So clean it up.
我试过了,我跟杰克谈过 杰克跟这件事有什么关系?
I tried. I talked to Jake. What's Jake got to do with it?
那不只是我的餐厅
Well, it's not just my restaurant.
你认为人们去那里是为了见 嗑药嗑到流汗的失败摇滚明星?
You think people come there for the failed rock star with the coke sweats?
他们去是为了吃你的食物
They come there to eat your food.
所以呢?你意思是什么? 买♥♥下他的股份?
So what? What are you saying? Buy him out?
对啊 哪来的钱?
Yeah. With what money?
只不过是钱而已
It's just money.
纽约有很多财富,想办法找啊
New York's got tons of it. Find some.
我知道有事发生 我一直低头当作没看到
I knew stuff was going on. I kept my head down.
我们并不完美
We're not perfect.
看看我,我以前是你的老板 我们根本不该在一起
Look at me. I was your boss. It never should've happened.
那为什么在一起了?
So why did it?
我爱上了你
I was in love with you.
这种状况我并不建议
Which is not a situation I would recommend.
我一无所有的时候 是杰克给了我第二次机会
You know, when I was on my ass, Jake gave me a second chance.
我想你也给了他第二次机会
I think you gave him a second chance too.
我给了他好几次
I gave him several.
所以呢?
And?
我不想离开兔子
I don't wanna leave the Rabbit.
所以?
And?
该走的不是我
It's not me that's gotta go.
东尼,你回家吧 剩下的我来收拾,好吗?
Oh, Tony, hit it. I'll do the rest, pal.
一言为定,经理,我的脚痛死了
Ooh. Okay?Don't have to tell me twice. These dogs are barking, Mr. Manager Man.
我明白原因,看看这叠单子
I can see why. Look at this stack.
干得好,你一定累坏了
Nice goin'. You must be pooped.
回头见,亲爱的 睡个好觉
Later, baby. Wow. Sleep well.
你也是
You too.
我们错过晚餐了吗?
We miss dinner?
不,说好今晚在你那里见面的
No, we said we were gonna meet at your place tonight.
这个嘛,我们饿了
Yeah, well, you know, we got hungry.
你应该能煮点什么吧,主厨?
Thought maybe you could whip something up, Chef?
主厨刚离开
Uh, chef just left.
开玩笑的,我才不要在 这个又怪又破的地方吃饭
I'm kidding. I would never eat at this fucking weirdass shithole.
你说你弄到钱了,是吧?
You said you got it, right?
这就是我打算等等跟你们谈的事
It... y... it's what I was gonna talk to you guys about later. Uh...
看来派对必须要延后了
You know, looks like we're gonna have to, uh, postpone the party
因为我确实弄到了这周的钱,几乎
'cause I do have this week's, okay, almost,
在我弟开的支票里
uh... in a... in a check with... with my brother.
没什么大不了的 我有计划把剩下的钱弄到手
Not a big deal. Got a plan to get the rest,
我们会把钱都准备好,就在下周
so we'll be getting it all, just next week.
所以...
So...
这次又怎么了,文斯?
So what happened this time, Vince?
我跟我弟之间有些误解 就只是这样,需要沟通
Just crossed wires, me and my brother. You know, that's it. Communication.
沟通? 对
Communication? Yep.
跟你弟沟通
Mm. Communication with your brother.
什么意思? 他阴了你?自己把钱留着?
What... what the fuck does that mean? What, he fucked you? He kept the cash?
不完全是那样
Uh... it's not exactly like that.
不是吗? 不是
No? No.
那是怎样?
So what's it like, then? Hmm?
他太吝啬吗?
Is he cheap?
我们不喜欢吝啬的人 对吧,巴比特?
We don't like cheap, do we, Babbit?
你知道有句俗话说
You know what they say.
吝啬要付出代价
The cheap pay for it.
是会花两倍的钱
Twice. Huh?
我想是「吝啬贪便宜 最后会花两倍的钱」
The cheap pay twice, I think it is.
好吧
All right.
如果支票是你弟弟开的 也许...
If your brother's the one with the check, maybe, uh...
别这样
Come on.
也许我们三个 该去找那个吝啬的混♥蛋♥
Maybe all three of us should pay that cheap fuckin' bastard...
拜访一下他
Mmhmm. ...a little visit.
如果你想这么做的话
If that's what you wanna do.
给我坐下 好啦
Sit the fuck down. All right!
看吧,我就说了他不在
See, I told you he's not here.
对,再传个讯息给他
Yeah, well, fuckin' text him again.
不过你弟有些不错的酒
Bro's got some decent drink though.
他弟什么都有
Bro's got everything.
喂!
Hey!
怎样?
What?
别激动
Fuckin' relax!
给我闭嘴,文斯 他在做什么?
Shut the fuck up, Vince. What's he doin'?
他想怎样就怎样,闭上你的嘴
Whatever the fuck he wants. Keep your fuckin' mouth shut.
我是说,这一切是怎么回事 巴比特?
I mean, what the fuck am I lookin' at right now, Babbit?
就是啊
I know.
这地方...
This shit is...
这地方也太高级了
This shit is fuckin' next level.
你觉得那张支票会在哪里,文斯?
Where do you think this check is at, Vince?
我不知道,我不住在这里
I have no idea. I don't live here.
他一定有藏一些钱,看看这地方
Well, he's gotta have some stashed. Look at this fucking place.
看看这鬼东西,太可笑了
Look at this shit. It's fuckin' ridiculous.
多少钱?
How much, uh...
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表