剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
等等 这件事与我无关
Wait, no, wait. I... I didn't have anything to do with that.
警♥察♥是这样想的吗?
Is that what the cops think?
我不知道他们怎么想 但我知道他们要开始询问了
I don't know what they think, but I know they're about to start asking questions.
我们得确保你不是其中一个答案
And we need to make sure you're not one of the answers.
杰菲!
Jeffy!
杰菲!
Jeffy!
嘿,老兄 你迟到了
Hey, buddy. You're late!
该死的地铁误点,钱在你手上吗?
Fuckin' Ltrain hose job. You got it?
就在这里,我还买♥♥了三明治给你
Right there. I got you a sandwich too.
让我瞧瞧
Ooh, look at that. Uh...
不用了,谢谢,犯重罪时绝不吃东西
No, thank you. Never eat during felonies.
赞啦! 就说没问题吧
Oh yeah! Told you I got you.
瞧瞧这数字!
Look at that! Right open and shut.
轻而易举,我亲戚说你干得漂亮
My cousin said you did great work. Come here, Jeffy.
来抱一个,杰菲 我♥干♥得漂亮?你才是,瞧瞧这笔钱
I did great work? You did fucking great work. Look at this!
真不敢相信 拿去吧
Unbelievable. There you go.
你要吃吗?
You gonna eat that?
不,我要去海边穿比基尼,我得瘦身
No, no. I'm going to the beach. Gotta get in a twopiece.
谢谢 比基尼?
Thank you. Twopiece?
好吧,那我可以多吃一点 我是杰克,请留言
All right, more for me. This is Jake. Leave a message.
杰克,老弟,最新消息
Jake! Jake! Buddy! I got news!
我他妈的...我搞定了,我们搞定了
I got fuckin'... I got us. I got us. We got us.
钱到手了,就在我手上,我去找你
We got it. I'm holding it. Coming to ya.
好嘛,瓦儿,反正我都要再开一瓶
Hey, Val, I'm opening another bottle anyway.
好吧 嘿 老弟
Okay. Hey, brother.
马到成功了,好嘛?
Nice W, huh?
是你的功劳 是你的功劳
You fuckin' did it. You fuckin' did it.
爸? 是我们的功劳,什么事?
Dad? We did it. Yeah?
爸,过来,我想打开 什么?打开什么?
Dad, come on. I wanna open it. What? Open what?
卡片 什么?
The... the card. What?
喔对,打开吧
Oh. Oh yeah. Okay, go ahead.
希望有买♥♥对 谢谢
Well, I hope it's the right one. Thank you.
因为,要是买♥♥错就怪你妈
'Cause blame your mom if it's wrong.
是她告诉我你想去看这个的
She told me it was, uh... it was what you wanted to go see.
来看看你有没有买♥♥对
Let's see if you got it right.
对吗?
Yeah?
不会吧
No way!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 你得到什么?
Thank you. What d'you get?
纽约市芭蕾舞团表演的前排座位票
Front row seats to the New York City Ballet.
芭蕾舞 谢谢你们
Ballet. Thanks.
真别致 很酷
Fancy. Very, very cool.
你的文斯伯伯 准备了没那么酷的东西给你
Your... your uncle Vince got you something not as cool,
不是越南产的 也没有毛茸茸,但我想你会喜欢
and it's not from Vietnam or fluffy, but I do think you're gonna like it.
爸! 什么?
Dad! What?
这样你就可以在爸爸的车上 听点像样的音乐了
This is so you can listen to something halfway decent in your father's car.
这些让我度过 许多艰难时刻,希望你喜欢
Those got me through a lot of tough times. You enjoy those.
谢谢 那些是卡带,可以播放音乐
Thanks. Those are cassettes. They play music.
好喔 我知道这一卷
Oh my God. I know this one.
你不想送给我?
You didn't wanna give them to me?
完全忘了
Totally forgot.
我留了最棒的一卷给你
I saved you the best one.
这是你的录音带,都是你的歌♥
This one's yours. All you.
你还记得哪一首吗?
You recognize any of those?
这些歌♥都很好听
They're good.
我以前都叫他臭鼬
Used to call him Skunk.
谢谢 不会
Thanks. Yeah.
话说大都会队和洋基队这周末要比赛
So the Mets and the Yankees are playing this weekend.
这周末要比? 就在这周末
Playing this weekend? It's happening this weekend.
好喔
Right.
你想去吗?
Um... did you... wanna go?
我们一起吗?想 想去吗?
You and me? Yeah. Wanna go?
我想,拜托,只要我没有工作 爸,我这周末有工作吗?
Yes, please. Yeah, if I'm not working. Dad, am I working this weekend?
让我想想
Uh, let me think on it.
是吗? 让我考虑一下
Yeah? Let me think about it.
等我一下 他会考虑
He's gonna think about it. Gimme a sec.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
是啊 很好
Yeah. Very good.
杭特,让我看看录音带 你拿到什么?
Show me these tapes, Hunter. Whatcha got?
我不知道我能听哪些
I don't know which ones I can listen to.
全部能听啊 你在说什么?因为有脏话?
All of them. What are you talking about? Because of the swear words in 'em?
你从家里找出来的吗?对啊
Did you get these in the house? I did.
你还好吗?我很好,真的
You okay? Yeah. Great, actually.
我想也是
I bet.
你们像往常一样在角落偷聊天
You guys, just having a little whisper in the corner, as usual.
腾出空间 这卷很棒
Hey, make room. This is gonna be good.
是吗?要吃甜点了?
Oh yeah? Dessert time, huh?
来吧,谁准备好要唱歌♥了?
Here we go. Who's ready to sing?
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
不会吧
No way.
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Huntie ♪
♪ Drum solo ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
许个愿
Make a wish.
赞啦! 好了
Oh! Oh, oh, yeah! There you go.
Whoowhoo!
魏斯?
Wes?
魏斯?
Wes?
魏斯?
Wes?
宝贝?
Babe?
你跑去哪了?
Where were you?
我一直在等你,我们说好要谈谈
I've been waiting for you. You said we were gonna talk.
抱歉,我需要运动消解昨晚的放纵
I'm sorry. I needed to burn off last night.
可以请你过来坐下吗?我们得谈谈
Well, can you please come and sit? We need to talk.
我有麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
请你别这样 怎样?
Please don't do that. What?
别装可爱
Don't be cute.
我需要跟你谈谈,这很重要 好,来谈吧
I need to talk to you. It's serious. Okay, I'm here.
我不快乐
I'm not happy.
我已经不快乐很久了
And I haven't been for a long time.
好
Okay.
你的事业发展顺利,我很以你为荣
And everything with you is...it's going so well,and I'm so proud of you,
但我确实觉得
but I do feel like it's
这一切吞噬了我们太多
swallowed up so much of us,
而且这里没有我的容身之处了
and I don't think there's space for me anymore.
不,不对
No. No.
什么「不对」? 才怪
What do you mean "no"? No fucking way.
你在说什么? 你在跟杰克上♥床♥吗?
What are you talking about? Are you fucking Jake?
我的天啊
Oh my fucking God.
几次?持续多久了?
How many times? How long has this been going on?
宝贝,不是这样的 为什么?
Babe, it's not like that. Why? Where? Why?
魏斯 几次?
Wes. How many times?
该死 不,拜托让我解释
Fuck's sake. No. Let me explain.
你不让我解释 我只是...我不明白...
You're not letting me explain. I just... I don't get...
那就说给我听啊 宝贝
Speak to me, then. Babe
别再叫我宝贝,告诉我真♥相♥ 你跟他上♥床♥过几次?
Don't "babe" me. Tell me the truth. How many times did you fuck him?
我不要再这样下去了 什么意思?
I'm not gonna do it like this. What d'you mean?
你没资格决定怎么做 喂,我在问你问题
You don't get to decide how it's done. Hey! I'm asking you a question.
是在我们床上吗? 在他床上,还是在兔子?在哪里?
Was it in our bed? At his? At the Rabbit? Where?
不!你干嘛想知道?这重要吗? 我想像个成熟大人一样谈谈
No! Why do you wanna know? What's it matter?
怎么?你要离开我?
I wanted to talk like adults. What? Are you leaving me?
你要离开我去他身边? 我就只是要离开
Are you leaving me for him? I'm just leaving.
这是你我之间的事
This is about you and me.
我不明白,原因来自哪里?
Well, I don't get it. Where is this coming from?
我们很好啊,一直都很开心
We're good. We've been happy.
不,你很好
No. No. You are good.
我不好
I'm not good.
你不想跟我一起奋斗,或讨论...
You don't wanna struggle with me or talk about
我为什么想要奋斗?
Why the fuck would I wanna struggle?
我每天都很努力 确保我们不再需要奋斗
I work so hard every day to make sure we don't have to anymore.
好过着对我们而言都完美的人生
So that our lives are perfect for us.
是你觉得的完美
For you.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表