剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
他说:「我知道」
He said, "Yeah, I know."
不管你怎么听说,我当时别无选择
Whatever you heard, I didn't have any choice.
他不在乎
He doesn't care.
该死
Fuckin' hell.
对,就是你!
Yeah, you. You!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' asshole.
是我弟跟你们说我在这里吗? 对
My brother tell you I was here? Mmhmm.
他说:「你知道为什么」
He says do you know why it was him your mother called that night
「那天晚上你妈妈打给他 收拾你的烂摊子吗?」
to clean up your mess?
他说:「你知道 我们以前很亲密吗?」
He says, "Did you know that we were close?"
如果他是要说他上过我妈 可以叫他跳过吗?
Hey, man, if he's gonna tell me that he fucked my mom,
我不想临死前听这个
can you tell him to just skip that? That can't be my last thing.
他说:「你总是爱开玩笑」
He says, "You were always funny."
「从不认真看待任何事」
"Never took anything seriously."
「二世也一样」
"Neither did Junior."
「你们两个有很多共同点」
"You two have a lot in common".
他说:「你知道 我怎么处理你♥爸♥爸吗?」
He says, "Do you know what I did with your father?"
「我带他来这里 把他从后楼梯丢下去」
"I brought him here, and I tossed him down those back stairs."
「就像又一个喝醉酒摔死的人」
"Just another drunk takin' a tumble."
我可以喝最后一杯酒吗? 问他能不能让我喝最后一杯
Can I have one last drink? Can you ask him if I can have one last drink?
我可以喝最后一杯吗? 最后一杯酒,最后嗑一次药?
Can I have one last drink? One last drink and one line?
可以再让我嗑一次古♥柯♥碱吗?
Can I have one... one pop, one bump?
让我死前如愿,我就不反抗了
I just go out my way, you know, and then I won't fight it.
拜托好吗?
Please?
「你想喝什么?」
"What do you want?"
谢谢
Thank you.
我想喝黑牌威士忌
Uh, Black Label.
黑牌威士忌,在吧台尽头,谢谢
Black Label down at the end of the bar. Thank you.
黑牌威士忌
Black Label.
你这个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky fuck.
谢谢,你有信♥用♥卡♥和钞票吗? 你想嗑吗?
Thank you. You got a...You have a card and a bill? You want one of these?
当然,一点点就好 谢谢你的帮忙
Sure. A little one. Thanks for doing this.
不敢相信他竟然允许这一切 天啊
I can't believe he's fucking allowing this. Jesus.
我根本不想碰你的家人
You know, I couldn't give a shit about your family tree,
但二世就像我的兄弟
but Junior was like my brother.
所以等他跟你算完帐之后
So when he's done with you,
我要去宰了杰克
I'm gonna go after Jake.
喂!
Vin!
快上车!
Get the fuck in!
天啊
Jesus!
快走...
Go, go, go, go, go!
开车啊!
Drive!
王八蛋!
Asshole!
你这该死的叛徒,你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 叛徒?你说我是叛徒?
You fuckin' rat. Rat?You sold me out. You calling me a rat?
对,还能怎么说你?你出♥卖♥♥♥了我吧?
Yeah. What the fuck else could I call you? You sold me out, right?
他原本要杀了小珍
He was gonna kill Gen.
你应该要带她出城的,她还在这里?
What? You were supposed to get her out of town.
我叫她离开,她不肯
She's still here? I told her to go. She wouldn't leave.
天啊,谢谢你没帮上任何忙 太扯了...
Jesus. Thanks for fuckin' nothing. Unbeliev...
因为这样,我要开走这辆车 靠边停车 别闹了 你要我怎么办?
That just cost you this car. Pull over. Fuck off. What did you want me to do?
我就只要求你帮一个忙
The one goddamn thing I asked you to do!
他们拿枪指着她的头,文
They had a gun pointed at her head, Vin.
谁说的?把车靠边停,我要开走
Says who? Pull the fucking car over. I'm takin' it.
你现在想怎样,报♥警♥吗?
Trying to call the cops on me?
别闹了,我想帮忙,你这个白♥痴♥!
Fuck off. I'm trying to help, you idiot!
你这个白♥痴♥ 把车靠边停,杰克
Fucking idiot. Pull the fucking car over, Jake.
该死的白♥痴♥ 靠边停
Fucking idiot. Pull it over. Pull it over.
好啦! 给我滚下车
There! Get the fuck outta the car.
你有在听吗?有在听我说话吗? 给我下车
You listening? Get out.You fucking listening me?
快给我下车 难道会有什么不同吗?
Get outta the goddamn car. I told her to go.
下车...该死的我要... 他们还是会追杀她
What difference would it have made? Get out... I'll fucking...
他们会继续追杀她 她是因为你才会陷入危险
Right? They're gonna come for her.She's still in the firing line because of you. Fuck you.
该死的给我放开...滚下这辆该死的车
Get the fuck Get outta the car!Get outta the fucking car! Get the fuck out.
滚下车 放开我的西装
Get the fuck off my suit. Get the fuck out.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
给我钥匙,钥匙在哪里?
Give me the keys. Where are the fucking keys?
钥匙在我手上 给我钥匙
I got the keys. Give me the keys.
给我钥匙 去你的!
Give me the keys. Fuck you!
怎样?你要开去尼加拉瀑布吗?
Are you gonna drive to fucking Niagara Falls?
给我钥匙 你要游去加拿大?
Give me the keys. Swim to Canada?
去捡你该死的钥匙吧
Here are your fucking keys.
你真是个该死的屁孩
You're a fucking child.
我有个计划,文
I got a plan, Vin.
我今天就能把你送出国
I can get you out of the country today.
好吗?远离所有人
All right? Away from everybody.
但我们现在就得离开,你必须相信我
But we gotta go now, and you gotta trust me.
离开车子 我是你弟弟,你得相信我
Get away from the car. I'm your brother. You gotta trust me, man.
离开车子 我可以让你出国
Get away from the car. I can get you out of the country.
出国听起来不错,就这么做吧
Outta the country sounds good. Let's do that.
好
Yeah.
去捡钥匙,开始行动
Get the fucking keys, and let's do it.
贱♥人♥把钥匙捡起来,快走吧 去你的
Get your keys, bitch, and let's go. Fuck you.
快一点
Hurry up.
别打电♥话♥,我们得走了
Let's go. Don't make a phone call. We gotta go!
坎贝尔,是我,不,听我说
Campbell, it's me. No, no, no, you listen.
不,我没有,他现在就在我身边
No, I did not. I'm with him right now,
你要帮我送他上飞机
and you're gonna help me get him on a plane.
没错,搭飞机
That's right, a plane.
你打给谁?
Who is that?
你有在听吗?
Are you listening?
这个嘛,我想你会愿意这么做
Huh? Oh, well, I think you wanna do that
否则我手上的影片会登上各大新闻
because otherwise the footage I got is gonna be all over the fuckin' news.
你到底打给谁? 没错,每一家新闻台,坎贝尔
Who the fuck is that?That's right. All over the fuckin' news, Campbell.
你愿意听了,现在你就愿意听了
Huh? Now you're listening.Now you're fucking listening.
车子发出的声音像是猫在打架 闭嘴!
Your car sounds like a fucking cat fight. Shut up!
坎贝尔是谁? 你觉得是什么影片?
Who's Campbell? What footage do you think?
录影画面
The tapes, the video.
什么录影?
What video?
对啊,你觉得呢? 你觉得是什么影片?
Yeah, what do you think? What footage do you think?
我明明付了钱要你销毁影片
I paid you to make sure that video went away, Jake.
混帐,你没付钱买♥♥下备份 接下来我们要这么做
You didn't pay for a copy, asshole, so this is what's gonna happen.
我们会开车去泰特伯勒机场 你要让我哥搭上飞机
We're driving to Teterboro, and you're gonna get my brother on a plane.
杰克... 你要让我哥搭上飞机
Jake You get my brother on a jet.
搭上你老板的飞机 不然朱尔斯就要在监狱里作画了
On your boss's fucking jet, all right? Or Jules will be painting in Rikers.
事情没那么容易,杰克 不,就这么容易
It's not that easy, Jake. No, no, no. Yeah, it is that easy.
你能把事情变容易,对吧?
You... you... you make things easy, right? You're a pleaser,
你喜欢让人开心 所以会让大家都好过
so you make it easy for all of us.
备份在哪里?录影在哪? 在兔子,存在一个随身碟里
Where's the copy? Where's the tape? It's at the Rabbit on a thumb drive.
在该死的犯罪现场吗,杰克? 你隔一周再去就好
At the fucking crime scene, Jake? Well, you go in a week.
先等文斯远走高飞 你让文斯搭上飞机,我就告诉你位置
Once Vince is long gone. When...You get Vince on a plane, all right, I'll tell you where it is.
不行
No, no, no.
要我帮忙,我就要先拿到随身碟
If you want my help, I get the drive first.
就只能这样
That's the only way.
要还是不要?
Yes? No?
去你的杰克,我要挂了 等等!好啦,等一下
Fuck you, Jake. I'm hanging up. Wait! All right. Wait. Wait. Wait.
好吧,我答应你
Fine. Yes, okay.
你多快能拿到? 我会去拿
How soon can you get it? I'll get it.
很快,一个小时,一下就好
Soon. An hour. Soon.
好吧,把随身碟送到泰特伯勒机场 他就能上飞机
Well, if you get it to Teterboro, he's on a plane.
我会带去,但千万别耍我,坎贝尔
I'll bring it, but listen to me. You don't fuck me on this, Campbell,
要是你敢,我会让你们上头条新闻
because if you do, I will make you a headline.
他说什么?这通电♥话♥是怎么回事?
What did he say? What was all that about?
我们得去兔子
We gotta go to the Rabbit.
去兔子? 不会有事的
The Rabbit? It'll be fine.
什么? 不会有事,他们最不可能去那里找
What? It'll be fine. Last place they'll look.
洁西注意到了吗?
Jess put eyes on that yet?
出现吧
Come on.
我就像一场致命传染病 害死麦特、魏斯、小珍
I'm like a oneman pandemic, you know?Matt and Wes. Fuckin' Gen.
她不会有事的,她只是...她很害怕
She's gonna be okay. You know, she's just... She was scared.
他们没伤害她?
They didn't hurt her?
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表