剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
你认真?花点时间听我说
And then he'll cool off Fucking really? Take a second to listen.
你仔细想想 好
Think about the fucking logistics. Okay.
我们完美干完这一票
We do the job flawless.
对嘛?
Mmhmm. Right?
我照样搭飞机出城
I still catch a flight outta town.
永远没人会知道
Nobody fuckin' knows. Ever.
重点是价值百万美元的商品
A million dollars of merchandise is what we're talking about here,
就在那里,由一个纸老虎守着 求我们去抢
and it's just sittin' there behind a fuckin' rentacop, beggin'.
曼库索会得到这一票的报酬
Mancuso got paid for the job.
我们干的这一票
Our fuckin' job.
所以干嘛不动手?
So why shouldn't we?
拜托,别再摆出中阶管理人员的样子
Man, like, fuck this middlemanagement shit.
我这一票干定了
I'm fuckin' doing it.
你呢?
How about you?
要加入吗?
Hmm? You in?
(文斯)
你是跟人♥妻♥偷吃被抓包 从窗户落跑吗?
Had to escape through some married chick's window?
我也希望
I wish.
该死,你还好吗,兄弟? 需要帮忙吗?
Shit. You all right, brother? You need some help?
可以帮忙给我一支抛弃式手♥机♥ 以及搭长途客运的钱
Uh, help would be one of those burner phones and whatever it costs to get on the Megabus.
你要去哪里?
Where you goin'?
远离这里
Far away from here.
至少他们还留了鞋子给你穿
At least they let you keep the boots.
叫他们去死
Fuck them, you know?
杰克也去死
And fuck Jake too.
我真的受够了,要命
I mean, I'm, like, fuckin' done. Jesus Christ.
兄弟,记得去采买♥♥啦
Go to the market, bro.
这支抛弃式手♥机♥ 应该还剩下几分钟能通话
Well, there's a few minutes left on this one, I think.
是吗?
Uh... Yeah?
这笔钱够买♥♥车票 谢谢
That's enough for a ticket. Thank you.
也许还能买♥♥些吃的喝的
Maybe a little something to eat or drink.
谢了,兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
今晚会有几个雅痞常客 我总是收他们离谱的价钱
I got a couple of yuppie regs coming over tonight. I overcharge the shit out of 'em.
只要多等一天,我一定能给你更多钱
I could definitely break you off a lot more bread if you wanna wait a day.
我欠你一个人情 你真好
I owe you one. You're very nice.
但我得立刻离开纽约
I gotta get the hell out of New York now.
开什么玩笑?不可能吧
Are you kiddin' me? Don't tell me.
天啊,你还留着?为什么?
Oh my God, you kept it? Why?
这样我才能把钱拿回来 我跟药头约了在普兰克见面
Help me get my money back. I'm meeting the dealer over at the Plank.
你要像在亚马逊购物那样 把毒品退货?
You're returning your drugs like fuckin' Amazon?
天啊,你真是个宝
Yeah. Boy, you're... you're a beauty.
独一无二
No one like you.
我会想你的
Gonna miss you.
好了小麦,谢谢你
All right, Mattie. Thank you. Thank you.
现在开始上车 前往华盛顿特区的旅客,请继续...
Now boarding, bus to Washington, D.C. Passengers, please proceed...
一张往佛州清水市的票
All right, one, Clearwater, Florida?
车子刚走,下班车明早同时间出发
You just missed it.Next one leaves tomorrow morning, same time.
中间都没有别班车? 往清水市的没有
Nothing between now and then? Not to Clearwater.
还要买♥♥吗?
Buying? Uh...
好,请给我一张明天的票
Okay. Uh, one for tomorrow, please.
好的,35美元
All right. Thirtyfive.
请拿 谢谢
Here. Thank you.
下一位
Next!
快点!
Hurry up!
天啊,这一带治安越来越差了
Man, this neighborhood really is goin' to shit.
也许我真的需要那个防盗锁
Maybe I do need that deadbolt.
抱歉,我...
Sorry. I, um...
我试过去公♥寓♥找你,但... 我昨晚不在家
I tried your apartment, but I wasn't home last night.
嗨
Hi.
你要走了吗?
Are you fuckin' leaving?
我想告诉你... 去你的,我才不在乎
I wanted to tell you about what I Fuck, man. No. No, I don't care.
小珍,一下就好 这里是刺青店,我不是...
Hang on, Gen, it's not gonna take that long.This is a tattoo parlor, dude. I don't...
如果你想找地方聊天 附近很多酒吧
If you want a place to chat, tons of bars in the area.
会有人开心听你鬼扯
They would be happy to listen to your bullshit.
那就帮我刺青吧
Then tattoo me.
我想要刺青,随你怎么刺
I want a tattoo. Any... anything you want.
好吗?
Yeah?
我以为自己一辈子都很明白这一点
I think I've known this my whole life. It's been...
道理就在我眼前 但直到昨天我才真正领悟
it's been right in front of my face, but it really settled for me yesterday.
小珍,家人只是...
Uh, family, Gen, is just...
只是个屁
it's fucking bullshit. It's just...
至少是我们一直以来被教导
At least the... the family we're... we're always kinda taught
要称为「家人」的那群人
to call family, you know? Uh...
血脉这东西真是...
Blood, you know? It just... it...
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
血并不浓于水,血脉这东西...
Blood, it's... it's not...it's not thicker than water. It's...
我想跟骗人的蛇油没两样
I think it's, uh... snake oil. You know?
根本不是真的,只是塞给你的东西
It's not... it's not real. It...it's just kinda given to you, you know? It's...
没有选择,没得商量
There's no choice. There's no consultation.
这个女的是你妈,这个男的是你♥爸♥
Just, "This woman is your mom. This guy is your dad."
他们上♥床♥,于是有了你 你只能接受这一切
They fuck. You're here. "Now just deal with it," you know?
也许房♥子里还有另一个陌生人
And maybe there's another stranger in the house.
那个人是兄弟姊妹 是你的家人,你们只是...
That's a sibling, and that's... that's your family. You're just...
一起被困在狭小空间里的人
People you're trapped in a box with, you know?
你还得爱另一个孩子
And you gotta fuckin' love that other kid
只因为他跟你从同一双大腿之间出生
'cause he came out of the same set of legs you did,
尽管他一有机会就背叛你,或是...
even though he'd backstab you any chance he gets or...
也许有个只见过一次的叔叔 你就应该要...
Maybe there's an uncle that you've met once and you're supposed to...that, you know...
把他看得比每次都记得 你点什么菜的餐馆老板更重要?
He's supposed to be more important than the fucking guy who runs a deli that remembers your order every time?
我不知道,这真是...
I don't know. Just...
该死
Fuck that.
该死的血脉
Fuck blood.
情感的连结...
Bond...
我认为...
I think, you know,
有情感连结的才是家人
bond is family.
对吧?情感连结...
Yeah? Bond...
情感连结是你的选择
bond is who you pick.
这些人...
And they would... they would be people that
只因为在这世上 就会让你更爱这个世界
get you to love the world a lot better just 'cause they're in it, you know?
他们也会更爱这个世界 只因你在这世上
And they... they would love the world better 'cause you're in it
还有...你的存在
and... that you exist.
你们会现身支持彼此
And you show up for each other.
不论那件事情重不重要
If it matters, if it doesn't matter,
不是出于责任,你们只是...
it's not outta duty. You're just...
只是彼此相挺,因为你们之间...
you're just there for each other 'cause you have a...
你们之间有某种联♥系♥,懂吗? 想延续那个联♥系♥
you'd have a thing, you know? You'd wanna keep doing that thing.
携手一起
Together.
你会把好日子留给他们
You know, they would get the good days.
跟他们一起过节
They'd get the holidays, the Thanksgivings,
过感恩节、圣诞节,还有...
and the Christmases, and the...
还有生日
and the birthdays.
我认为每个人都值得那样的人
And I think everybody deserves to find those people.
小珍,你值得找到那样的人,懂吗?
You really deserve to find those people, Gen. You know?
你懂吗? 别动
You know? Just don't move.
你能答应我 一定会找到那样的人吗?
Will you promise me that you'll find those people?
他们会是你的家人,好吗?
And they'll be your family, okay?
结束了吗?刺完了吗?
Are we done? Are you finished?
刺了什么?
What have we got?
只是一些给你家人看的东西
Just somethin' for your family to read.
是吗?
Yeah?
(早点回来)
要再来一杯吗?
Can I get you another?
这次请给我威士忌
Uh... uh... a whiskey this time, please.
现在是欢乐时光,买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Hey, it's happy hour. Two for one.
是吗?今天真幸运
Yeah? Lucky day.
嘿,我从来不做这种事 但你是不是那个乐团的成员?
Hey, man, I never do this, but aren't you that guy from that band?
对,没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Uh...
我就知道
I knew it.
这代表你们会帮我付酒钱吧?
That means you guys are paying tonight, huh?
麻烦再来一杯威士忌
Uh, more whiskey, please.
各位旅客请注意
Attention, passengers.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表