剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
而你只希望我融入其中
And you just want me to fit into it.
是喔,我很抱歉
Oh, I'm really sorry
我还不够卑微,讨你欢心
that I haven't made myself small enough to make you happy.
说什么鬼话? 看看你住的地方
What the fuck? Look at where you live.
你吃饭的餐厅,我为你创造的机会
The places you go to eat, the doors that I open for you.
你觉得我最远大的抱负
Oh, you think that I don't have bigger ambitions
就是设计你♥妈♥的♥房♥子?
than designing your mom's house?
是因为池畔餐厅的事吗? 对不起,去设计池畔餐厅吧
Is this about The Pool Room? I'm sorry. Go and do The Pool Room.
我不该阻止你 魏斯,原因不在那里
I shouldn't have stopped you. It's not about that.
而是我说的话你听不进去
It's about the fact that you can't hear me.
我很抱歉,真的
And I'm... I'm sorry. I am.
是我的错,一切都怪我,好吗?
It's my fault. It's my fuckin' fault. Okay?
你大可以跟全纽约市的任何人上♥床♥
You could've fucked anyone in the whole of New York City,
你却选择了他
and you chose him.
为什么?
Why?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我不知道,这很复...
I don't know. It's c...
你为了工作而和我最好的朋友上♥床♥
You whore yourself to my best friend over a job.
去你的 我才去你的!滚出我家!
Fuck you. Fuck you! Get out of my house!
后面有人
Behind.
后面有人
Behind.
(魏斯威廉斯:「我同意,把他赶出去」)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we, um, talk?
当然,听我说 谢谢你帮忙做这顿晚餐,太美味了
Of course. Listen. Thank you for helping with this dinner. It was so great.
我很高兴你回来了 杰克
And I'm... I'm really glad you're back. Jake.
我一直在打电♥话♥,不停地打
I was calling, and I was calling.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to say this
因为我真的很感激你为我做的一切
because I'm really grateful for everything you've done for me.
不客气 我为我们打造的一切感到骄傲
Well, that's all right. Well, I'm proud of what we've built here.
是啊 绝大部分
Yeah. Well, for the most part.
绝大部分? 拜托,你知道我在说什么
For the most part? Come on. You know what I'm talking about.
所以我才打电♥话♥给你 能让我说完吗?
That's why I was calling. Can I finish, please?
好
Yeah.
你说过你准备好要成长
You told me you were ready to grow up.
你说过你希望做得更好 对
You said you wanted to be better. Yeah.
但杰克,我没时间枯坐 等着确认你的决心
But I don't have time, Jake, to sit here and see if you have it in you.
好 杰克,我想了很多
Okay. Jake, I've given this a lot of thought.
我觉得你应该向前走,进驻池畔餐厅
And I think you should move forward with The Pool Room.
我相信你一定会大获成功 但我不会加入你
I'm sure you're gonna make it a huge success,
我要接管这里
but I won't be joining you. I'm gonna take over here.
等等,你是在开玩笑吗?
Wait. Is... is that a joke?
事情不需要闹得难看 可以说这是我们的计划
It doesn't have to be a thing. We can say this was the plan.
你认真?我们是很棒的团队 对,我想在这里当家作主
Are you serious? We're a great team. Yeah, I am trying to be an adult here.
当家作主? 对
An adult? Jake, yeah.
有人支持我,对方愿意买♥♥下你的股份
I got a backer who's willing to buy you out.
是吗? 对
Oh, you do? Yeah.
鉴于我们都知道这里的状况 我想这对大家来说都是最好的决定
Given what we know has happened here, I think this really is best for everybody.
你觉得自己纯洁无瑕吗?才怪
You think you're pristine? You're not.
你一直都在,也没看过你举手发声
You've been here the whole time. Didn't see you raising a hand.
我现在就要发声 少来了
I'm doing that now. Oh, fuck off!
去你的
Fuck you, ma'am.
我们认识的时候你在做什么? 在刮三流酒吧烤架上的污垢
When we met, what were you doing? Scraping shit off a grill in a dive bar.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
你不知道保住这个地方有多难
You have no idea how hard it's been to keep this place.
你以为我会卖♥♥掉股份?
You think I'm fucking selling?
杰克 好,等我一下
Jake. Yeah. Give me a moment.
听着,就...
Look, just...
好
All right.
去准备上菜吧 忘记我们有过这段对话,拜托
Go get ready for service. Let's forget we ever had this conversation. Please.
还卖♥♥股份咧...
Selling...
楼下有个警♥察♥找你
There's a cop downstairs asking for you.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候? 不知道
When was the last time you saw her?
我几天前跟她通过电♥话♥
I don't know. I... I spoke to her on the phone a couple of days ago.
我和她以前下班后常一起喝酒 她离开后就没有了
She and I used to go out for drinks after work. We haven't since she left.
谁离开了?嗨
Who left? Hi.
这是你的餐厅吗? 对,我是杰克
Is this your place? Yeah, I'm Jake.
我是成警探 怎么了?
Detective Seung. What's going on?
很遗憾通知你 安娜迪克森昨天被发现陈尸在家中
Sorry to inform you, Anna Dixon was found dead in her apartment yesterday.
天啊 什么?
Oh my gosh. What?
她最后在这里工作是哪一天? 她...
When was the last day she worked here?She... um...
三、四星期前,为什么问? 你知道她有没有男友吗?
Um... uh... three... three or four weeks ago.Why? Do you know if she had a boyfriend?
或是女友?有人找她麻烦吗? 没有
Girlfriend? Anyone giving her problems? No.
抱歉没有,等等,这是怎么回事?
No. Sorry, wait. What... what happened?
她的楼下邻居打电♥话♥报♥警♥
We got a call from the neighbor downstairs.
他的天花板在漏水 她可能在浴缸里滑倒了
Water was coming through his ceiling. Looks like maybe she slipped in the tub.
没有贵重物品遗失 也没有强行进入的迹象
Nothing valuable's missing. No signs of forced entry.
很可能是意外,但... 天啊
Most likely an accident, but... Oh God.
你知道谁有她家钥匙吗? 或是有伤害她的理由?
Do you know if anyone had keys to her place? Had any reason to harm her?
不知道 安娜,不,大家都爱她
No. Anna, no. Everyone loved her.
怎么会这样?
What the fuck?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
如果还有想到什么,请跟我联络
If anything else comes to mind, please reach out.
当然
Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Of course.
我们今晚不能营业
We can't, uh... open tonight.
取消所有预约,我来帮你
Cancel all the reservations. I'll give you a hand.
文,你要去哪里?你还好吗? 我没事
Vin! Where are you going? You all right? Yeah. Yeah.
是吗? 嗯,应该吧
Yeah? Yeah, I guess.
你要去哪里? 我要去见他们
Where you going? Um... I gotta... I gotta go meet these guys.
对,但现在去吗? 我们得陪在工作人员身边
Yeah, but now? We gotta be there for the staff.
能交给你吗,老弟? 我只是...我办不到,好吗?
Can you do it, buddy? I just... I can't. Okay?
好,我明白 但是等等我,我们一起去
Okay. Yeah, no, I got it, but, hey, wait. Wait for me. We'll do it together.
杰克,你待着,我没事的 文
Jake, you stay here. I'm fine. Vin.
让我去,问题是我造成的 我们一起面对
Let me go. He's my fuckup. We're in this together.
我犯的错,我会搞定 你我一起
I got it. I'll finish it. You and me.
等我
Hang tight.
好吧 好
Fine. Okay.
好
Okay.
我们走吧
Hey, let's go.
我们不是应该去找他们吗? 是啊
Aren't we supposed to meet them there? We were.
看看是谁,该死的雷曼兄弟 嘿,你们好
Look who it is. Fucking Lehman brothers. Hey there. Hi.
准备继续喝了吗,文斯? 不行,今天没办法
Ready to do some more drinking, Vince? Oh, I can't. No, not today.
但钱准备好了
But here we go, huh?
我们怎么知道这是真的支票? 货真价实
How do we know this is good? Oh, it's... it's great.
你们知道哪里可以找到我们 我们确实知道,对吧?
You know where to find us. Yeah. Yeah, we do, don't we?
那就一起去庆祝吧 不用了,我得工作
Let's... let's all go celebrate, then. No, I'm okay. I gotta work.
上车
Get in.
快上车
Get the fuck in.
你们没必要这么做
You don't need to do this, you guys.
你现在要对我们发号♥施令了吗?
You're gonna tell us what we gotta do now, huh?
文斯,我们不能被你供出来
Can't have you leading back to us, Vince.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我没有口供可说 我不知道你们做了什么
I... I've got nothing to say. I don't know what you guys did.
对,但你知道我们认识那个女孩 对吧?所以...
Yeah, but you know that we knew the girl, right? So...
万一警♥察♥向你问起,文斯 我就是不相信你
If the cops ask you, Vince... I guess I just don't fucking trust you.
他在说什么?文,他在说什么?
What's he talking about? Vin, what's he talking about?
该死,他根本不知道
Shit, he doesn't even fuckin' know.
各位,别这样 文
Guys, come on. Vin.
别这样 他们在说什么?
Come on. What the fuck?
二世,拜托
Junior, come on.
各位,我们为什么不好好谈谈?
I don't know why we're not just talking about this, guys.
拜托,看在老天的分上,好好谈谈吧
Come on, let's just talk it through, for Christ's sake. Huh?
一定有别的解决办法
There has to be another way.
跟我们谈谈吧 闭嘴,脱掉衣服
Just talk to us. Shut the fuck up and strip.
什么?你在说什么? 你听见我说了,贱♥人♥,脱衣服
What? What are you talking about? You heard me, bitch. Strip.
什么?我们为什么要脱衣服?
What? Why are we stripping?
因为有该死的DNA,笨蛋 DNA?
Fucking DNA, genius. DNA?
听他的话就对了,照做吧 快点
Just fuckin' do what he says. Just do it. Come on.
马上脱 照他的话做
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表