剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
The report says the wiring's verkackt. The place is a tinderbox.
他们想降低出价
They wanna lower the offer.
去死吧 降到多少?
Fuck that. To what?
62万5千美元
Six twentyfive.
不行,这样没赚头,只有打平而已
That... No. We don't make a penny. That's break even.
合约里有规定附带条款 他们有权退出交易
There were contingencies in the contract.They have an out, and they want it.
怎么会这样?
How did that happen?
你的房♥子六个月内只有一组出价 他们有谈判筹码
You had one offer in six months. They had leverage.
而且合约你有签名
You signed the contract.
嘿,你刚刚说的打平是什么意思?
Hey. Um, when you said, uh... break even, what does that mean?
是指...我们会没有钱拿吗?
That's... Is that no cash for us?
你可以把房♥屋整修好 重新找买♥♥主
You could fix it, put it back on the market
我等不了那么久 我们赚得到钱吗?
No, I can't wait for that. I got no time for that.Do we get any cash out of that? We say...
如果答应他们的报价 何时能完成交易?
we say yes to this shit, when do we... when do we... when do we close?
至少要几星期 我得重拟合约,还有...
Eesh... It'll be a few weeks at least.I gotta repaper it and...
费用你会负担吧?
Yeah, you gonna pay for that?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这结果不够好 这...这是一场失败
Not good enough. It's a... it's a darachfall.
你觉得够好吗?
Is that good? Eh!
你考虑一下,再打给我
You think about it. You call me.
我考虑过了,我觉得你烂透了
I thought about it. I think you suck.
该死
Fuck.
你气什么?你口袋满满,我却死定了
What are you pissed about? You're loaded. I'm fuckin' dead.
不是只有你遇到麻烦,文
You're not the only one with problems, Vin.
真要命
For fuck's sake.
这笔钱本来15分钟前 就该在我帐户里了
The money was supposed to be in my account 15 minutes ago.
等等,你死定了?
Wait, you're dead?
什么意思? 不用担心
What do you mean you're dead? Don't worry about it.
还被赌债纠缠吗? 快开车
Still in the shit? Drive the car.
你这个笨蛋 还在被赌债纠缠吗?该死的白♥痴♥
You fucking idiot. Are you still in the shit? Fucking moron.
喂,你以为自己在跟谁说话?
Hey, hey. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
怎样?
What?
再用那个字叫我试试看
Call me that one more fuckin' time!
这就是我的想法,讲话小心点,杰克
That's what I thought. Better watch your fucking mouth, Jake.
讲给忍♥受得了的人听吧 我的钥匙呢?
Save it for someone who'll take it. Can I have my keys?
该死
For fuck's sake.
你晚点最好来兔子报到!
Hey, you better be at the Rabbit later!
(安娜迪克森上传一段影片)
(兔子洞里的一场启示之旅)
(前庞克摇滚乐手 为精致餐饮注入活力)
(#小心)
(#黑兔)
杰克 嘿
Jake. Hey.
天啊
My God.
你好吗? 嘿
What's up, man? Hey.
我顺道来看看财务状况 我想介绍我的会计师给你认识
Just stopped by to take a look at the finances.I wanna introduce you to my accountant.
我们有约好今天吗?
Oh, did we say today?
有啊,有困难吗?
Yeah, is that a problem?
没事,老兄,我只是刚好...忙得不可开交
No, man. No, no.You just caught me, uh... you just caught me, uh... in top gear.
我是杰克,幸会 幸会,我是雪莉
Jake. Nice to meet you. Pleasure. Sheri.
你知道吗,其实老实说... 我很不愿意这么做
You know what? Actually, in truth, I hate to do this. Uh...
评论发表后 我整个忙到不行,手♥机♥疯狂地响
Things have gotten crazy since the review. My phone's ringin' off the fuckin' hook.
很棒啊 可以再给我几天时间吗?
That's fuckin' amazing. Give me a couple of days?
几天就好 当然
Just a couple of days. Of course.Yeah, man.
人生到达巅峰时就会像这样
This is what it looks like when your life's at the top, all right?
即将一飞冲天
You're about to pahpop.
事业做越大,你就会越忙
It gets bigger, you get busier.
我正在学习这件事 喜欢我们的咖啡吗?
That's what I'm learning. Like our coffee?
咖啡很好喝 好喝吗?
It's pretty good coffee. Pretty good?
你快滚啦,走吧
Get out of here. Just go.
几天后好好坐下让你喝更多 快走吧
More of that when we sit down, couple of days.
好 我们得赶快抢下那个地方
Okay. We gotta get a jump on that spot.
没错,我正在处理,没问题 好的
That's right. I'm on it, no doubt. Okay.
安娜,我是杰克
Anna, it's Jake.
你搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
我...你的行为有够幼稚
I'm... That is some childish shit.
我儿子有追踪你,所以,谢啰
My son follows you, so thanks for that.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
但你有什么感受? 这样的餐馆摘下三颗星是前所未闻的
But I mean, how does it feel? Three stars is unheard of for a place like this.
备受瞩目的感觉怎么样?照片拍够了
Are you handling the spotlight? We're good on the pictures.
到前面把剩下的访完吧 好
Let's finish the rest out front. Okay.
感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
今天早上我下了新的洗衣订单
Well, this morning I updated the laundry order,
检查了员工出勤卡 刷了油炸锅后面的磁砖缝隙
reviewed time cards, I scrubbed the grout behind the fryer.
真是光鲜亮丽
Glamorous.
这份工作让人不太有时间思考
This job doesn't allow a lot of time for reflection,
但我为我的团队感到骄傲
but I'm really proud of my team
也以这座人肉地牢的成就为荣
and everything we achieved here in this meat dungeon.
不对,人肉地牢在雀儿喜 我在里面昏倒过
Nah, Meat Dungeon is in Chelsea. I passed out there once.
小萝 什么事?
Rox. Yeah?
太好了,你有空吗?我要问你一件事
Great. You got a minute? I...I...I got a question for you.
当然,但你认识 《纽约》杂♥志♥的丽莎吗?
Uh, yeah, sure, but do you know Lisa from New York Magazine?
她要写文章介绍我
She's, uh... doing a profile on me.
也该是时候了,你是丽莎克莱恩吧?
About time. Lisa Klein, right?
是的 我是杰克
Yes. Jake.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我刚听说你把明星主厨关在地牢里?
I was just hearing how you keep your star chef locked in this dungeon?
拜托
Oh, please.
是啊,我是说,不可能啦
Well, yeah. No, I mean, come on.
她很清楚自己要面对的状况
She... she knew what she was getting herself into.
是吗? 对
That true? Yeah.
我很想知道你们是怎么认识的,不过 你先忙吧
Dying to hear how you two met, but I'll let you do what you need to.
没关系,不急 请坐,要来点什么?水还是气泡水?
No, no, this can wait. Sit down. Uh... what do you want? Water? Soda?
水吧,谢谢 还是威士忌?
Yeah, water. Thank you. Scotch?
嘿 你还真早回来
Hey. You're home early.
你现在手上有多少钱?
What kind of cash you got on hand?
客人都是小气鬼
Cheap bastards.
不懂得欣赏好服务
Don't appreciate talent.
我没在开玩笑,好吗?我...
No, this is not a joke, okay? I am...
我麻烦大了
I am fucked.
真的惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Really fucked.
是曼库索吗? 对
Mancuso? Yeah. Yeah.
能请杰克帮忙吗?
Can Jake help? Mm? Mmmm.
不能找杰克 你认识经营赌场的人吗?
Jake's not an option. Do you know anyone running a game?
今天是什么日子?星期三 或许可以去找西格曼
Uh... what's today? Wednesday. Yeah. Maybe Sigman.
我问一下,他现在在市中心开了赌场
I'll check. He's got his thing set up downtown right now.
市中心?不在皇后区了吗? 不,他换地方了
Downtown? He's not in Queens anymore? No, he moved up.
因为新冠疫情,你去看看就知道
COVID shit. You'll see.
但你得打领带
But you have to wear a tie. Mm.
你确定没把现金 存在保险柜里之类的?
You sure you don't have any cash in a safe or something?
保险柜?没有
Safe? No.
抱歉
Uh... sorry. I'm...
我手头上空空如也
I'm all tapped out.
最多只能让你嗨一下 不用了,谢谢
Best I can offer is a pickmeup. No. No, no. No thank you.
问到之后把地址传给我,好吗?
Just text me that address when you get it, okay?
这样应该可以了 再次感谢你拨出时间
I think that's it. Thanks again for your time.
我后续想再跟一些员工谈谈 听听幕后故事
Um... I'd love to talk to some staff to follow up, get some backstory
你有我的号♥码,想访问谁就打给我
You have my number. Anyone you wanna talk to, just call me.
好喔,那就太棒了 谢谢
Um... thanks again. Enjoy your wellwishes.
再次感谢,好好享受大家的祝福吧
Thanks again. Okay, that'd be great. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You're welcome. Thanks. Thanks.
再见啦 再见
Bye now. Bye.
我想我需要接受跟媒体互动的训练
I think I'm gonna need some media training.
你有看到安娜的这篇贴文吗?
You seen this post Anna made?
这什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is this?
「小心」? 她不接我电♥话♥
"Beware"? She won't answer my calls.
你愿意跟她谈谈吗?她不肯理我
Will you talk to her? She won't fuckin' talk to me.
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
她可能因为被我开除而不爽,但我...
Well, I'm guessing she's pissed 'cause I fired her, but I...
我能怎么办?她旷职了两次
What was I supposed to do? She bagged two shifts.
东尼说她有天晚上烂醉如泥
You know, Tony said she was wasted that night.
我不认为这是在发泄
I don't think this is venting.
那就打给她
So call her.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表