剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
我在想或许可以 拿学餐的菜色做创意发想
I'm thinking about maybe a spin on cafeteria food.
那监狱的菜色呢?
What about prison food?
我们一定能翻玩出新花样,但...杰克说这是为了高中生募款,所以...
Obviously, we'll flip it on its head, but Jake said it's for highschool kids, so...
干嘛?
What?
所以你以为这是认真的活动?
Oh, so you think this thing's legit?
你见过文斯吗?
Have you met Vince?
你觉得这是个骗局?
You think it's a scam?
听着,梅儿说有几个像是混混的人
Listen, Mel says some scummylooking dudes stopped by the Rabbit the other day
前几天跑来兔子找文斯,所以...
looking for Vince, so...
对,我确实相信这是一场筹款活动
Yeah, I do believe it's a kind of fundraiser.
我要宰了他
I'm gonna kill him.
有点同理心吧,文斯是个瘾君子
Just have some sympathy. Vince is an addict.
我是说杰克
I'm talkin' about Jake.
他也是个瘾君子 他对什么上瘾?
Well, he's an addict too. What the fuck's he addicted to?
他哥哥
His brother.
♪ If I were you ♪
♪ I'd better watch out ♪
天啊
Oh Christ.
♪ When was the last time ♪
就是这些
That's those.
♪ You did anything... ♪
好了
There it goes.
放过来
Right here.
该死
Fuck.
嗨 天啊!
Hi. Oh!
你吓死我了 我很抱歉,对不起
Christ! I'm so sorry.
You scared me to death. I'm sorry.
吓死你可就不好了,对吧?
We don't want that, do we?
你在做什么?看起来很好玩 对啊
What are you doin'? This looks fun. Yeah.
我在做帐,是那场...
Accounts. Hmm.For the, uh,
慈善活动的帐
benefit.
让我看看
Hmm. Let me see.
不行
No. Mmhmm.
天啊,你根本是个瞎子 好了,给我
Goddamn, you are blind! All right, give 'em here.
超扯的
That's crazy.
你真的要进驻池畔餐厅?
Is The Pool Room real?
我在努力中 为何问这个?
Trying. Why?
找好投资人了吗?
Do you have investors lined up?
差不多了
Almost.
我得先把一些事处理完
Yeah, I gotta close up a few loops.
这场慈善活动其实是其中一件要事
This benefit is actually a big part of it.
所以这次会是你和我经营,对吧?
So it'll be you and me, right?
对 由我们做主,不用听从别人?
Yeah. No one's in my ear. Just us?
不用 我能相信你吗?
Nope. And I can trust you?
你要对我坦诚
You'll be honest with me.
而且我们平起平坐,对吧?
And we'd be equals, right?
对,所以我才问你
Yeah. That's why I asked.
好
Yeah.
当初在打造这个地方时 我们玩得很开心
I mean, we had so much fun putting this place together.
对啊
Yes.
真的很开心 是啊
We really did. Yeah.
我记得 没错
I remember. Yeah.
少了你,我连画都挂不直
I... I couldn't hang a picture straight without you.
就是啊
I know.
是,我觉得...
Yeah, I think...
我们是个不错的团队 这就是重点
I think we made a pretty good team. That was the point.
这就是重点
That was the point.
是魏斯打来
It's Wes.
怎么? 怎么?
What? What?
这... 我得要...
Well... I'm just gonna...
嘿,宝贝
Hey, babe.
不,我在商店办一些事
No, I'm just... I'm at the store running errands.
怎么了?
What's up?
真的吗?
Oh, really?
好喔
Okay.
好,我很快就会回家
Okay. Well, I'll be home soon.
好,对
Okay. Yeah.
好,再见
All right, bye.
你在商店?
At the store?
我该走了
I should go.
你确定是这样? 对啊
And you're sure about this, yeah? Yes!
美格偷了老凡温克的威士忌配方 要我传讨论串给你吗?
Maker's stole Pappy's recipe. I could send you the subreddit?
不用,我相信你 我还是觉得你应该打给杰菲
No, no. I'm good. I trust you. I still think you should call Jeffy.
我才不要打给杰菲 他对他做的事很在行
No. No, no Jeffy. He's got his shit down tight.
他的亲戚是火警起因调查员
Matt His cousin was an arson investigator.
我才不会烧掉我父母的房♥子
I'm not burning down my parents' house. Forget it.
为什么? 什么叫为什么?
Why? What do you mean, why?
就算这不是我听过最糟糕的主意
Even if it wasn't the worst fuckin' idea I've ever heard,
你以为我弟会同意吗?
you think my brother would go for that crap?
怎样?
What?
只是觉得怪怪的
看你听从他的指示
Oh. It's just... weird... seeing you take orders from him.
你不会觉得不爽吗? 不会
Doesn't that chafe your nuts? No.
看着他指挥你? 不会,我还有更头痛的问题
Watchin' him run your show? It doesn't. I got bigger problems.
好吗?
Okey doke?
那么,为什么要刺百合?
So why a lily?
我妹妹名叫百合
Um... Lily's my sister's name.
她是什么样的人?
What's she like?
她跟你一样
She's like you.
是个艺术家
She's an artist.
我一直劝她搬来 你们创作者住的这一区
I keep telling her she should move to this neighborhood where you creative types are.
她现在住哪里?
Yeah, where is she now?
她住康尼岛
Uh... she's out on Coney Island.
我爱死康尼岛了
Oh, CI till I die.
我爸是从那出身的
My dad's from there.
你♥爸♥...
Oh, your dad...
世界真小 对啊
Small world. Yeah.
那你是住在这附近吗?
So you live around here, or...
对,其实我住的地方
Yeah, actually, I live, uh,
就在隔壁
right next door.
很棒啊,这样轻松多了,对吧?
That's great. Makes things easy, right? Mm.
真有你的
Impressive.
对啊
Yeah.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
那热狗是怎么回事?
What's with the hot dog?
这是我周六要端出的菜色 最好是
It's what I'm servin' on Saturday.
赞喔
Right. Great.
你是说真的吗? 对啊
What, are you serious? Yeah.
拜托 是你给的灵感
Come on. You're the inspiration.
这道热狗其实很精致
It's actually very refined. The sausage has pork belly and foie.
里面灌了五花肉和鸭肝
Mmmm. Oh.
所以只是看起来便宜?
So it just looks cheap?
各位,能让我们独处一下吗?
Guys, can you give us a sec, please?
拜托,我相信你的热狗很美味 但这不是洋基队的比赛
Come on. I'm sure your hot dog's amazing, but this isn't a Yankees game.
这场派对是... 是个骗局
This party's Is a scam.
为了还清文斯的债务
To pay off Vince's debts.
听我说... 杰克,你真令人难以置信
Hey, look Jake, you are unbelievable.
前一分钟你才答应我 我们要一起组队
Look.One minute you are promising me that we're on the same team.
要照顾好员工
We are. That we're lookin' after our staff?
这跟文斯有什么关系? 你在开玩笑吗?
What's that gotta do with Vince? Are you fucking kidding me?
他差点害死了我们的一位员工
He almost killed one of our employees.
你想跟我组队?
You wanna be a team?
你想经营池畔餐厅?
You wanna run this back at The Pool Room?
那我要文斯离开,杰克
Then I want Vince gone, Jake.
永远别再回来
For good.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我知道 我相信这一切很复杂
Yeah, I know. It's complicated, I'm sure.
但我不要回到
But I'm not going back to that
以前由他掌管的《动物屋》岁月
Animal House he was running.
你可以等到周六再告诉他
You can wait till Saturday to tell him.
就当作是他的离别派对吧
Consider it his goingaway party.
杰克
Jake.
你答不答应?
Yes or no?
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表