剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Sweaty's not a good look on you.
干杯!
Cheers!
你是曼库索的儿子,对吧?
You're Mancuso's boy, right?
你是那个混♥蛋♥的弟弟,对吧?
And you're, uh, Fuckhead's brother. Right?
文斯不在这里 我能提供什么服务吗?
Vince isn't here, so can I help you with somethin'?
他什么时候会来? 我不知道,今晚不会
When's he coming in? I don't know. Not tonight.
我不能让你们站在那里
I can't have you standing there.
这里不能站人?
People don't stand here?
只有要进来用餐的人 但你们要离开了,所以...
If they're coming in, but you're leaving, so...
连酒都不请?
Not even a drink?
要是我口渴呢?或是我饿了?
What if I'm thirsty? What if I'm... snacky?
算了,别管这个烂地方了
Nah, you know what? Fuck this place.
好吗?还有,去你的 我们会找到他的
All right? And fuck you too. We'll find him.
不成问题
Not a problem.
这是个好地方 谢谢
It's a nice place. Thanks.
你看,他在西格曼的赌场连赢好几把
Check it out. He's on a run at Sigman's.
真不错
Mmhmm. Oh, how nice.
三张十点的牌,完美
Three tens. Perfect.
18点,21点
Eighteen. Blackjack. Ooh!
你们瞧瞧! 20点
Look at that! Twenty.
这个幸运的混♥蛋♥已经赢了七万五
This lucky son of a bitch is up, like, 75 grand.
19点 天啊
Nineteen. Oh boy.
这张赌桌上有三分之二的人赢了
Well, we got it two thirds right at this table.
恭喜你们,也恭喜我自己
Congratulations, and to me too.
看看这些筹码,天啊
Let's see. Oh boy.
橘色筹码叠得到处都是 谁不喜欢橘色?
Just stacks of orange everywhere, huh? Who doesn't love orange?
请下注
Place your bets.
豁出去赌一把大的吧
Let's go big or go home.
好了
All right.
好,就这样下注,发牌吧
All right, let's do this. Here we go.
很好的开局
Good start.
17点
Seventeen.
15点
Fifteen.
17点
Seventeen.
你不会再叫牌了吧?
You're not gonna hit that, are you?
17点对上庄家的7点...
Seventeen against a seven...
拜托
Come on.
很棒的决定
That's a great decision.
是个好决定
Good decision.
你才拿15点 就把赌注加倍到七万五?
You're doubling on a fucking 15 with 75 grand?
没错 你疯了吗?
Yeah, sure am. Are you crazy?
我没疯,啰唆鬼 我正在走大运,发牌吧
No, I'm not, Chatty. I'm fuckin' blessed. Here we go.
20点 看吧!
Twenty. Look at that!
天啊!他会赢走15万
Holy shit! A hundred and fifty grand.
等等,你不会叫牌让自己爆掉吧?
Hang on, hang on. You're not gonna take his bust card, right?
别叫了
Leave it.
你跟她一样,17点对上庄家7点
That's a 17 against a seven just like her.
瞧瞧人家怎么做的?
What'd she do?
这桌气势很旺,来吧,赌注加倍 你认真?
Table's hot, man. Let's go. Double down. Are you kidding me?
爆了 真该死...
Bust. Motherfuck...
来吧,该走了
Come on, it's time to go.
晚安 先别走
Good night. Hang on.
你要去哪里?坐好
Where are you goin'? Sit tight.
把结局看完
You're gonna watch the rest of this.
14点
Fourteen.
15点 15点,你还有机会,上吧
Fifteen. You still got this. Let's go.
21点 真♥他♥妈♥太扯
Twentyone. Unfuckingreal.
太扯了
Unfuckingreal.
怎样?你在嘲笑我吗?
What's that? Is that a fuckin' grin?
嘲笑我?你就只会这样?
Was that a fucking grin? Is that all you got?
不把我的15万美元还来? 你这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥!
You don't have my $150,000? You stupid motherfucker!Whoa! Hey, hey, hey.
晚安 晚安
Night. Good night.
你要盯紧他 他太年轻就走红,可能会走上歪路
Keep an eye on him.It's a lot of success for a young man to deal with.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你怎么知道?
What would you know about that?
开玩笑的 是你创造了怪物,他是你签下来的
I'm kidding. You created the monster. You signed him.
真希望这怪物的收入 我还能有5%抽成
Yeah, I wish I still had 5% of the monster.
你一定很希望
Yeah, I bet you do.
我很抱歉餐厅的事露了馅
So, listen, I'm sorry I blew up your spot about the restaurant.
他怎么说? 说你不会加入
What did he say? That you weren't gonna do it.
是吗? 对
Oh, he did? Yeah.
你知道的,他觉得现在不是好时机
Well, you know, he doesn't think it's a good time.
我没问他意见,我问的人是你
I didn't ask what he wants. I asked you.
你想怎么样?
And what do you want?
因为我真的很想和你一起打造那里
'Cause I really wanted to do this with you.
真的 我想加入
I did. I wanna do it.
我一定会加入
I am doin' it.
所以...
So...
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊,就让我们联手吧
Yeah, let's do it.
我们都有为你加油,文斯
We were rootin' for you, Vince.
嘿
Hey.
别惊扰到别人,好吗?
Don't make a scene, okay?
快给我站起来
Just get the fuck up.
走吧,我命令你
Let's go. I'm not askin'.
要命!真该死 混♥蛋♥!
Oh fuck! Fucking shit. Motherfucker!
该死
Fuck.
靠!靠
Fuck! Fuck.
可恶!快追!
Fuck! Go!
该死!
Shit!
靠
Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
该死!天啊,真要命
Yo! Fuck! Jesus. God, you're killing me.
用跑的,快追!别压着我!
Run! Go! Fuck off of me!
靠! 去你的!快追!
Fuck! Fuck you! Go!
喂!
Yo!
该死
Shit.
你要去哪里,贱♥人♥?
Yeah, where you gonna go, bitch?
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
靠!
Fuck this shit!
快追啊!
Go!
你可以来帮忙吗?
Will you fucking help me?
靠!
Fuck!
靠
Fuck.
快啊
Come on, come on.
快点啊,混♥蛋♥!
Come on, motherfucker!
赞啦!
Oh yes!
你搞屁啊?王八蛋!
What are you doing, man? You piece of shit!
该死!
Goddamn it!
我身上没钱
I don't have it!
废话,逮到他了
Yeah, no shit! Got him.
这不是废话吗? 放开我!
Yeah, no shit! Get the fuck off me.
你这个蠢货,让我脏兮兮又汗流浃背
You got me all gross and sweaty, you dumb fuck!
你没履行承诺,文斯
You broke your promise, Vince.
我们言出必行 不要
We're gonna keep ours. No, you're not.
你们又不是屠夫,放开我!
You're not a fuckin' butcher. Give it to me.Get the fuck off me.
把小指伸出来
Give me that fuckin' pinky.
等一下!
Take a fuckin' breath!
快把小指伸出来!怎么了?妈妈回来了
Give me the fuckin' pinky! What's that? Mom's home!
你过去 现在怎样,笨蛋?
Go. What now, you stupid ass?
这回合结束了吗?放开我,混♥蛋♥
End of the round, huh? Get off me, dick.
搭下一班电梯
Take the next one.
快点拖地,我们一楼见
Let's fire up that mop. I'll see you on one, my friend.
动手吧 那家伙是谁?
Let's go. Who the fuck is this guy?
拜托,二世,拜托求求你!把他的手抓过来!
Come on, Junior. Come on. Please! Get his fucking hand out!
请别动手!再给我两天时间
Please leave it! Give me two more days!
不要乱动,否则我全都砍下来 别动手!
Sit still or it's all of 'em coming off. Leave it!
该死
Damn it!
你切到骨头了 我知道我切到什么
You're hittin' fuckin' bone! I know what I'm fuckin' hitting!
那就用力点 没那么容易切断
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表